H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,622
    Given: 21,626

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiete View Post
    Tu me cais muy bien , de hecho me da el sentimiento que eres de Los que te cargas el "white guilt " todos Los dias. Hahaha jk don gixajo.
    Pues gracias...

Yo viví feliz y despreocupado durante toda mi vida sobre la mayoría de estos temas de razas etc, hasta que entré en este foro.

Mis primeras reacciones al leer las chorradas que se escriben aquí a diario fueron de incredulidad y luego de enfado, ahora me suelen resultar ridículas y me las tomo a broma.

Aunque reconozco que algunas cosas me ponen de muy mala leche, más por la estupidez que implican que porque me ofenda que me llamen a mí o a los que considero "de los míos" cualquier cosa.

Pero bueno, antes de escribir, intento filtrar mis sentimientos de ira cuando algo me enfada de verdad, al fin y al cabo, no sirve de gran cosa perder los papeles en internet.

No siempre lo consigo...

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Not White
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,495
    Given: 884

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    Could you say something "progre" to assess at what level actually are you?
    Had some runs with SHARP/RASH Skins when younger. Nice guys.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    Tooting Carmen, that French user with a Peruvian grandmother (I dont remember his nickname).

Well, no idea about more progres here.
    Funny, how you claim to know who my grandmother was, and suddenly, you can't even remember my username...Stop your hipocrisy

Here is my ethncity estimate. Where do you see Peruvian?

And where are your own results? How come you never made a DNA test? It is rather easy to guess the reason: you're afraid of your potential North African origins. Like many Iberians, you may have some high percentages of North African or Sephardic origins. 700 years of Moorish presence always leaves an indelebile mark.

A few months ago, I suggested we meet somewhere in Spain to happily share a glass of beer or wine, once the sanitary crisis is over, because I'm curious to see how you look like IRL.
    Like so many non-Basque and non-Catalan Spaniards, you must be short and squat, olive-skinned and unibrow, like the guy on the picture: the typical Spanish guy with obvious Afrasian, Hamito-Semitic admixture, in a similar way to your closest Med-brothers the Sardinians, the Sicilians and the Maltese.

I know you must look like this because of your blatant signs of inferiority complex towards the Anglos, as revealed by your pompous signature meme

That's because you become enraged every time any Brit calls you a wog. You Spanish members are a chew-toy for white Anglo supremacists, actually the lowest white caste according to TAs standards.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a-FT4968
    mtDNA
    V6b1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,477
    Given: 2,729

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    Funny, how you claim to know who my grandmother was, and suddenly, you can't even remember my username...Stop your hipocrisy

And where are your own results? How come you never made a DNA test? It is rather easy to guess the reason: you're afraid of your potential North African origins. Like many Iberians, you may have some high percentages of North African or Sephardic origins. 700 years of Moorish presence always leaves an indelebile mark.

A few months ago, I suggested we meet somewhere in Spain to happily share a glass of beer or wine, once the sanitary crisis is over, because I'm curious to see how you look like IRL.
    Like so many non-Basque and non-Catalan Spaniards, you must be short and squat, olive-skinned and unibrow, like the guy on the picture: the typical Spanish guy with obvious Afrasian, Hamito-Semitic admixture, in a similar way to your closest Med-brothers the Sardinians, the Sicilians and the Maltese.

I know you must look like this because of your blatant signs of inferiority complex towards the Anglos, as revealed by your pompous signature meme

That's because you become enraged every time any Brit calls you a wog. You Spanish members are a chew-toy for white Anglo supremacists, actually the lowest white caste according to TAs standards.
    I think you get carried away by genetics to draw conclusions about phenotypes in Spanish but hey, in this forum they have published Catalan personalities calling them North African. And of Basques, well, from my own experience there are those with a Semitic look.

In any case, this type of physical appearance does not depend exclusively on the amount of NA.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,622
    Given: 21,626

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos One View Post
    Had some runs with SHARP/RASH Skins when younger. Nice guys.
    I didn´t understand anything, but I gave you a thumbs up...(por si acaso)

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a-FT4968
    mtDNA
    V6b1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,477
    Given: 2,729

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon2 View Post
    I think you get carried away by genetics to draw conclusions about phenotypes in Spanish but hey, in this forum they have published Catalan personalities calling them North African. And of Basques, well, from my own experience there are those with a Semitic look.

In any case, this type of physical appearance does not depend exclusively on the amount of NA.

By the way, before accusing the others of being "Sardinian" or "North African", this was what the greatest genetic promoter of the deepweb thought 6 years ago, it is not to imply less Europeanity on your part, but your Basque part does have something what to see:

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Hey dont blame me, it was yourself who stated it maaany times... until that people started to troll you for being sudaca

lololol hilarious that you being 60% Iberian say this

Yes, and I invited you to come to Pucela.

And you like so many current French, must be short and squat, brown skinned and ugly, like the guy on the picture: the typical current mixed "French" guy with obvious Americo-Afrasian admixture

hahahaha and this is said by a "French" with this signature

Last Online
    03-16-2024 @ 07:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moro Terrone Guancho Pancho
    Ethnicity
    Italian and Venezuelan
    Ancestry
    Father: Sicilian (Bronte, Catania). Mother: Mainly Canarians, Spaniards, some Mixed and 1/64 Jewish
    Country
    Venezuela
    Region
    Sicily
    Y-DNA
    likely J2, e1b1b or R1b
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    EL MARENGUISMO.
    Hero
    Lesní and Jonatan David Marengo.
    Religion
    Gang Penis
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 465
    Given: 231

0 Not allowed!

Melki.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,497
    Given: 36,941

1 Not allowed!

Funny how the retard of Melki, just like the bunch of morons from Italic rats, come up with the same stupid claims about Spaniards being heavily mixed with North Africans and Sephardi Jews, based on the same old, outdated, and discredited study of the university of Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona.

Why did the OP didn't include this deep retard imbecile in the poll?
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

1 Not allowed!

Last edited by Melki; 01-02-2021 at 06:37 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information