Austria
    Region
    Vienna
    Taxonomy
    Slightly dinaricized/litoricized Hallstatt nordic
    Politics
    Classical liberalism
    Hero
    Robert Solow, Elias Canetti, Socrates, Benoît Mandelbrot, Stefan Zweig, Isaiah Berlin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 48

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    No you have to understand how intimidating it must be for a new member who come here, gather enough courage to post an intro thread, and then be attacked by 3 established members in a row for no reason. And no, it's not a joke. It is serious to me.
    I totally agree. The message of hektor12 was very rude and unwelcoming, telling me to talk to a "genuine Austrian member" (his words, more or less) in order to prove my identity, acting as if he owns the forum.

La Vecchia Guardia Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romantic
    Ethnicity
    Italicus nobilis
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Corsica
    Y-DNA
    J2 or whatever
    mtDNA
    H something
    Taxonomy
    Apenninid
    Hero
    Alan Lomax
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,744
    Given: 3,832

1 Not allowed!

So...does this mean Nunavut was a legit account or not?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,863
    Given: 2,946

8 Not allowed!

I guess I'll get banned now too, but Christen is most likely the troll with a thousand socks. He is behind most of these new accounts who say that we shouldn't question if other new accounts are socks.

Christen has the custom title "Dr. Prof.", which I think is a reference to how Immanenz used to have a custom title like "Univ. Prof. Dr.". It was mentioned by Gommi, who was another sock of the thousand-sock troll (and who like Immanenz and Christen had an Austrian flag) (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...36#post7029136):

In the image above, Episteme is another account by the troll, where he pretended to be the AnthroScape user HenryW and he pretended to expose his own socks. The troll also registered here using Immanenz's username on AnthroScape (SamuelPomper).

Gommi bragged that he hacked AnthroScape (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...19#post7030919):

Gommi also threatened to hack this forum (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...85#post7031285):

Quote Originally Posted by Gommi View Post
    Just wait a few weeks/months and you'll see....do you know what happened to as, italicroots ?

Wait and see...in the meanwhile, I'll play with you
    I think the troll accidentally made the same post a few minutes apart with his socks Steppe Timelord and Gommi (or maybe this is some kind of 4D trolling where he did it intentionally) (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...97#post7029497):

Both Steppe Timelord and SamuelPomper have also used the term "3d morph" to refer to a 3d model of a human head.

Like other socks by the troll with a thousand socks, Christen made a thread where he introduced himself (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...p?340061-Hallo). In the thread, he said that he has a "passion for anthropology and classifications" even though he said that he learned about this forum from his friend. Does anyone care about classification who has not posted on anthroforums before? Many socks by the thousand-sock-troll pretend to be newbies who are unfamiliar with anthroforums, but then they immediately start posting in classification threads using anthrotard jargon.

Christen also wrote "Alpine-dinaric" and "Pontic-dinaric", but the thousand-sock troll often writes the name of types in lowercase, or he writes the second part of two-part names like "Alpine-dinaric" in lowercase. His sock Steppe Timelord even wrote "Alpine-dinaric" with the exact same capitalization (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7045543).

Similar to other socks of the thousand-sock troll, Christen sometimes puts an empty line between paragraphs and sometimes not, he wrote "hmm", and he has alternated between using single quotes and double quotes for scare quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    So...does this mean Nunavut was a legit account or not?
    No. Hektor12 found the person whose photos he used on Facebook (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...nlandic)/page6). And Nunavut is now banned too.
    Last edited by Komintasavalta; 01-06-2021 at 05:38 AM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

2 Not allowed!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    /...
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,819
    Given: 5,369

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crn Volk View Post
    Sometimes I wonder how many actual users this forum has and how many Bots

Last Online
    01-11-2021 @ 08:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Semitic (minor)
    Ethnicity
    87,5% Austrian (et distant German ancestors), 12,5% Ashkenazi
    Ancestry
    Niederösterreich, Salzburgerland, Rheinland-Pfalz, Baden-Württemberg
    Country
    Austria
    Region
    Vienna
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Classical liberalism
    Hero
    Robert Solow, Elias Canetti, Socrates, Benoît Mandelbrot, Stefan Zweig, Isaiah Berlin
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Komintasavalta View Post
    I guess I'll get banned now too, but Christen is most likely the troll with a thousand socks. He is behind most of these new accounts who say that we shouldn't question if other new accounts are socks.

Christen has the custom title "Dr. Prof.", which I think is a reference to how Immanenz used to have a custom title like "Univ. Prof. Dr.". It was mentioned by Gommi, who was another sock of the thousand-sock troll (and who like Immanenz and Christen had an Austrian flag) (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...36#post7029136):

In the image above, Episteme is another account by the troll, where he pretended to be the AnthroScape user HenryW and he pretended to expose his own socks. The troll also registered here using Immanenz's username on AnthroScape (SamuelPomper).

Gommi bragged that he hacked AnthroScape (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...19#post7030919):

Gommi also threatened to hack this forum (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...85#post7031285):

I think the troll accidentally made the same post a few minutes apart with his socks Steppe Timelord and Gommi (or maybe this is some kind of 4D trolling where he did it intentionally) (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...97#post7029497):

Both Steppe Timelord and SamuelPomper have also used the term "3d morph" to refer to a 3d model of a human head.

Like other socks by the troll with a thousand socks, Christen made a thread where he introduced himself (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...p?340061-Hallo). In the thread, he said that he has a "passion for anthropology and classifications" even though he said that he learned about this forum from his friend. Does anyone care about classification who has not posted on anthroforums before? Many socks by the thousand-sock-troll pretend to be newbies who are unfamiliar with anthroforums, but then they immediately start posting in classification threads using anthrotard jargon.

Christen also wrote "Alpine-dinaric" and "Pontic-dinaric", but the thousand-sock troll often writes the name of types in lowercase, or he writes the second part of two-part names like "Alpine-dinaric" in lowercase. His sock Steppe Timelord even wrote "Alpine-dinaric" with the exact same capitalization (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7045543).

Similar to other socks of the thousand-sock troll, Christen sometimes puts an empty line between paragraphs and sometimes not, he wrote "hmm", and he has alternated between using single quotes and double quotes for scare quotes.

No. Hektor12 found the person whose photos he used on Facebook (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...nlandic)/page6). And Nunavut is now banned too.
    What? Is this supposed to be a joke? Because it's not funny.

You know that Austria has 9 million inhabitants and there is more than just one professor?
    I already know taxonomy because I have read the works of Coon et al. before joining the forum.
    I don't know gommi, immanenz, steppe timelord and the other members that you have mentioned.

To the lowercase non sequitur: if half of the forum writes the first letter in uppercase and the other half in lowercase does it means that there are just two members? No.There are few combinations so you will notice that members will use one of such combinations, obviously.

Your accusations are baseless. Focus on the content of my posts instead: I have never trolled.
    I thought that it was a nice idea to post an introduction but perhaps I was wrong, given the reactions of some established members.
    I have seen other introductions and you and others seem to do the same with new members. That's why Loki has decided to open this discussion, I presume.
    Last edited by Christen; 01-06-2021 at 08:32 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,863
    Given: 2,946

4 Not allowed!

You and your sock Nunavut also misspelled my username the same way:

Quote Originally Posted by Nunavut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    I dont know your real gender but youre one of them with %50 probability.
    You and komintasalva are among the worst users and should be banned, stop stalking and harassing me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christen View Post
    Loki is an intelligent person and he will surely understand that there could be other professors in a country with 9 million inhabitants, unlike you, komintasalva and all the other members throwing false accusations without any factual evidence.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

2 Not allowed!

Oho, I didn't even see this until now. Good to see somebody else also noticed another Austrian using Prof.Dr. below his username is extremely unlikely to be legit.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Austria
    Region
    Vienna
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Classical liberalism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Komintasavalta View Post
    You and your sock Nunavut also misspelled my username the same way:
    It that a valid proof? Another non sequitur.

I have seen this mispell also on a discussion of hektor12. Perhaps it's a common mispell. Or everyone who uses it is a "sock" now?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...oll-socklar-hk

"BTHUN, Altaylı, placebo, Edgü bunların geçen Komintasalva'nın bahsettiği her gün yeni üyelik alan akıl hastası kişinin hesapları olduğunu düşünüyorum. Türk üyeler olarak bunları forum yönetimine bildirsek uygun işlemi yaparlar mı ne dersiniz burada eski olanlar ?""

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Austria
    Region
    Vienna
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Classical liberalism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Oho, I didn't even see this until now. Good to see somebody else also noticed another Austrian using Prof.Dr. below his username is extremely unlikely to be legit.
    Mine is "dr. prof.", Immanenz used (if true. I have seen his profile, he doesn't have that statement below his username) "univ. prof. dr.".
    Some similarities are inevitable, out of tens of thousands of registered members. It's statistics and probability 101.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information