Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Woman slain is Ashley Babbit a 14 year Air Force servicewoman and veteran.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2021 @ 06:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Adyghea
    Taxonomy
    South Indian/Sri Lankan looking
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,064
    Given: 1,589

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    You are a dot head who wants be a towelhead, you are a traitor to your own people and have zero loyalties. I am not cheering anyone, I think what they did was stupid and fairly sheepish. But here in the real world, the unselfish non-incel world, we can feel the gravity of a tragedy from an objective perspective. See where you get enflamed and over zealous, I see a lose lose situation. The woman gave 14 years of her life to our country, she deserves respect. Something you don't know about because you don't even have self respect.
    What is this objective perspective? The objective perspective is that a woman who served the country for 14 years gave the ultimate sacrifice for a false cause, all because she chose to listen to grifters and conmen instead of doing her own research.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael Passoni View Post
    My most sincere condolences to her family.
    Yea it's sad, being in the wrong place at the wrong time can get people hurt. I can tell she was just a person who cared and got led into a bad situation by bad people. I feel just as bad for the 3 other civilians and the police officer who lost their life. It was a needless and half assed attempt lead by what appears to be Antifa. She didn't appear to be doing anything in the video but I haven't seen all the angles yet, but never the less; the situation wasn't handled properly. This was very preventable.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    What is this objective perspective? The objective perspective is that a woman who served the country for 14 years gave the ultimate sacrifice for a false cause, all because she chose to listen to grifters and conmen instead of doing her own research.
    Wahhh, life isn't fair; I am gonna cry about everything. The fact that you view the military as evil over some bad apples shows why you are still a virgin dude. Life isn't black and white nothing and nobody is perfect. People don't serve the military for McDonald's and Shell oil, that is mouth breather black pill nonsense. Just because your life is shit and you have no deep thought or emotion doesn't mean everyone else is that way. Some of us appreciate our freedom, our food, our clean water, our trade deals, our fireman, our police officers, our functioning public transportation etc.

Your mindset is a defeatist non-European mentality which is why all you do is bitch, moan and try to lure people into arguments. To you power is getting one over on people; it's not a connection to something bigger. You reflect the emptiness in your mind and soul. Maybe someday with lots of therapy you can appreciate the things it takes to let you sit around all day and ask people dumb questions about what ethnicity or idea you can try and be to try and run from who you are.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2021 @ 06:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Adyghea
    Taxonomy
    South Indian/Sri Lankan looking
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,064
    Given: 1,589

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    Wahhh, life isn't fair; I am gonna cry about everything. The fact that you view the military as evil over some bad apples shows why you are still a virgin dude. Life isn't black and white nothing and nobody is perfect. People don't serve the military for McDonald's and Shell oil, that is mouth breather black pill nonsense. Just because your life is shit and you have no deep thought or emotion doesn't mean everyone else is that way. Some of us appreciate our freedom, our food, our clean water, our trade deals, our fireman, our police officers, our functioning public transportation etc.

Your mindset is a defeatist non-European mentality which is why all you do is bitch, moan and try to lure people into arguments. To you power is getting one over on people; it's not a connection to something bigger. You reflect the emptiness in your mind and soul. Maybe someday with lots of therapy you can appreciate the things it takes to let you sit around all day and ask people dumb questions about what ethnicity or idea you can try and be to try and run from who you are.
    I never said this. What I was saying in my last comment is that it is tragic that someone who spent over a decade in the military ostensibly fighting for other people's freedom ends up dying for an authoritarian cause, which is so that one man can continue to be president despite not winning an election.

The rest of your post isn't even worth responding to because it's based on the same incorrect premise. Im done.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information