PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
I feel really bad - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: I feel really bad

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 10:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,302
    Given: 8,227

1 Not allowed!

Just gonna be unorthodox here: beat the shit out of him if that's an option. If not, take a bunch of your friends with you.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris596 View Post
    I don’t know how to get started, but I feel like I’ve really ruined my life. I am a very naive and stupid person. Last year I met some bad people who led me to believe that they are my friends, meanwhile they just took advantage of my kindness and stupidity. I did a lot of stupid things that I already regret. I shake and tremble as I am currently writing this. I am talking about really evil and manipulative people... most of them completely cut the connection with me. But there's this other guy, the most evil out of them, turned one of my best friends against me and doesn't leave me alone, he keeps threatening me and constantly calls me from unknown numbers. He claims that I owe him money and I stole from him which is not true at all. Meanwhile I helped him a lot before, even after Christmas he behaved normally but I think he's crazy or mentally ill. They say he also has many connections with criminals and I know of one them who was already in prison for murder. The worst part is that he knows where I live. I literally hate myself I'm so stupid and naive I want to disappear forever and I'm afraid that I can't do anything now because my life will be ruined forever.

I'm sorry but I can't ask anyone for help anymore and I'm very nervous and sad and I don't know what to do. I thought it would be over now and this year everything would change but things just got so much worse and I feel like my life is in danger I feel like quarantine has driven me crazy and my life is worthless and I'm unsuccessful because I can't even finish what I started and my time is worthless. And I'm thinking about deleting this account because nobody needs me...
    As a last resort there is always the French Foreign Legions but you have to be in shape. French Foreign Legions can give you a brand new life and identity.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris596 View Post
    I don’t know how to get started, but I feel like I’ve really ruined my life. I am a very naive and stupid person. Last year I met some bad people who led me to believe that they are my friends, meanwhile they just took advantage of my kindness and stupidity. I did a lot of stupid things that I already regret. I shake and tremble as I am currently writing this. I am talking about really evil and manipulative people... most of them completely cut the connection with me..
    My nigga, no one is your friend unless you were in serious military combat with them or did some hard core political activism with them. Everything in life is either business or sex.

For what is our civilised world but a big masquerade? where you meet knights, priests, soldiers, men of learning, barristers, clergymen, philosophers, and I don't know what all! But they are not what they pretend to be; they are only masks, and, as a rule, behind the masks you will find moneymakers. One man, I suppose, puts on the mask of law, which he has borrowed for the purpose from a barrister, only in order to be able to give another man a sound drubbing; a second has chosen the mask of patriotism and the public welfare with a similar intent; a third takes religion or purity of doctrine. For all sorts of purposes men have often put on the mask of philosophy, and even of philanthropy, and I know not what besides. Women have a smaller choice. As a rule they avail themselves of the mask of morality, modesty, domesticity, and humility. Then there are general masks, without any particular character attaching to them like dominoes. They may be met with everywhere; and of this sort is the strict rectitude, the courtesy, the sincere sympathy, the smiling friendship, that people profess. The whole of these masks as a rule are merely, as I have said, a disguise for some industry, commerce, or speculation. It is merchants alone who in this respect constitute any honest class. They are the only people who give themselves out to be what they are; and therefore they go about without any mask at all, and consequently take a humble rank. --Arthur Schopenhauer

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Just gonna be unorthodox here: beat the shit out of him if that's an option. If not, take a bunch of your friends with you.
    I went to the last page to say this same exact thing.

Some people only understand this type of response. It seems the guy messing with you is one of those types.

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Joqool View Post
    It is not your fault. Everyone can make mistakes.

Can you get a restraining order or contact the police and tell them about him? If you are scare, tell your family, its better to let them know that let something even worse happens.
    Chris said that he owns his mistake, and that shows integrity, because he didn't hide in his own shadow, but confronted the errors, by confessing to an error. That actually elevates his integrity, because he realizes that he, like most others, is capable of making errors in judgment; but, it also means that he owns that it was his fault, and he takes responsibility for a mistake. Now, it's time to fix the situation, vindicate himself, and make lemonade out of lemons.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    I went to the last page to say this same exact thing.

Some people only understand this type of response. It seems the guy messing with you is one of those types.
    Hun, if I had a guy messing with me like that, he would already be a proper tetrapod. This one concerns the OP.

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Hun, if I had a guy messing with me like that, he would already be a proper tetrapod. This one concerns the OP.
    My quote of your post was to express agreement with your way of dealing with OP’s problem. Sometimes brute force is the only way to go.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    My quote of your post was to express agreement with your way of dealing with OP’s problem. Sometimes brute force is the only way to go.
    Yeah. It's doesn't seem to be that popular among millenials but was the standard on how to settle the stuff up some 15-20 years ago in here. When they can't be reasoned with, like the guy described in the original post, that's what he's getting.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information