Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: I feel really bad

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-16-2024 @ 09:25 PM
    South land of the Holy Spirit (Australia)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Saint John, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,437
    Given: 5,645

3 Not allowed!

Chris, and everyone else; Whether you choose to believe this or not, we live in fallen world. There is a spiritual war going on all around us between good and evil. The evil will one day be cast into the pit, but for the mean time, we have to put up with these demonic attacks until either Jesus returns or until we are called home.

This individual you describe sounds like he is demonized. Sadly satan has planted his seed in many people like him. He is being used as a vessel to attack you and destroy you and make you weak.

Don’t allow the devil to win.

Call out to the Lord Jesus, do his will, and he is almighty to save you against the enemy. For he is God, the second person of the trinity.

I know this is just a forum, but it is also real life we are dealing with.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,400
    Given: 12,876

3 Not allowed!

I agree that you should report it to the authorities, and I think you should talk to those you are close with about it. I'm sorry this happened Chris, I wish you the best. I understand, I trusted a bunch of people who I thought were "friends" and ended up turning on me.
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

Last Online
    01-13-2021 @ 08:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Magyar
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian + 1/32 Jewish
    Ancestry
    Balkans, Eastern Europe
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1a1b7
    mtDNA
    H1ax
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Politics
    More plantations
    Hero
    Ras Tafari
    Religion
    Rastafari
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,570
    Given: 25,848

15 Not allowed!

UPDATE: I'm past a very tense day. I finally managed to sort things out, I am so relieved. One of his friends talked to this guy. He asked him to not do anything stupid and told him to understand that this is over and we better not see each other ever again. After that he said he understands it, we have nothing to do with each other and he will never look for me again. I would be hesitant to talk about the details, as rough as it is, it's better to end this story this way and I won't think about it anymore in the future. A big thank you to the members who stood by me, although I didn't really respond to the messages, because I got a lot of messages (really) but I would like to thank collectively everyone for giving me advice and encouragement. I already feel a bit better and I hope I'll be here in the future, although I may look for someone to whom I can tell everything in person. Love you all

Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 10:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    updating..
    Ethnicity
    updating...
    Country
    Jamaica
    Y-DNA
    updating..
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris596 View Post
    I don’t know how to get started, but I feel like I’ve really ruined my life. I am a very naive and stupid person. Last year I met some bad people who led me to believe that they are my friends, meanwhile they just took advantage of my kindness and stupidity. I did a lot of stupid things that I already regret. I shake and tremble as I am currently writing this. I am talking about really evil and manipulative people... most of them completely cut the connection with me. But there's this other guy, the most evil out of them, turned one of my best friends against me and doesn't leave me alone, he keeps threatening me and constantly calls me from unknown numbers. He claims that I owe him money and I stole from him which is not true at all. Meanwhile I helped him a lot before, even after Christmas he behaved normally but I think he's crazy or mentally ill. They say he also has many connections with criminals and I know of one them who was already in prison for murder. The worst part is that he knows where I live. I literally hate myself I'm so stupid and naive I want to disappear forever and I'm afraid that I can't do anything now because my life will be ruined forever.

I'm sorry but I can't ask anyone for help anymore and I'm very nervous and sad and I don't know what to do. I thought it would be over now and this year everything would change but things just got so much worse and I feel like my life is in danger I feel like quarantine has driven me crazy and my life is worthless and I'm unsuccessful because I can't even finish what I started and my time is worthless. And I'm thinking about deleting this account because nobody needs me...
    There are people with real mental problems, and because the problem is with them and not with you, it affects you. If you are good, but another person is bad, you are the one affected, not him. What paradox? Look: if someone steals your car, you're the one affected, and he's happy. Do you still think the problem is with you, for the way you feel? And the better you get, the worse the world gets. The worse you are, you are like them and that is why you do not feel, but only feel happiness for your bad deeds. So now you have some real reason for sadness?
    Some people want to hurt you, but in reality, if there were no laws, police and rules, you could take a gun and one day eliminate them along with their families, including their relatives' distant relatives. So they are no more dangerous than you, no matter how much they threaten you. It's just that you're good.
    No one has the courage to take on someone who could kill him. That's why those people looked for someone to deceive (because they become very, very happy by deceiving), but one of the best, so the risk of them suffering something is below 0.
    Some friends will be bad, although before they will be good. Well: Let's say you're a boy, and you're going to have a girlfriend for sexual purposes, even though you hate her, you tell her you love her twice as much as she tells you. Now do you understand why those friends were good before but not now?
    And yet, sometimes good friends once become bad people: Imagine that, as a result of your accident, out of the fear you accumulated, you evolved a (self-protect), well, seeing that the situation was getting worse. Despite trying to stop this, the only chance to win was to win. You have evolved into a man who can defeat all those described by you, in what I have described above. That way, when you're there, your relationship with the rest of your friends will break down, your character will be bad, even though 1 year ago you were so good. You, you will no longer believe in friends, so you no longer care about their lies (you know that everyone is false), you will no longer believe in them when I tell you (you are like a brother to me), you know that everyone is false . You won't care about him anymore, even any small mistake would come back as a punishment against him on your part: Although before he was your friend (you don't think he's your friend anymore), and so, it's enough to tell you a friendly curse against your mother, you will beat him, you will threaten him with other friends (friends, in relation to the new you: more aggressive, stronger).
    Now, do you understand the mentality of your "friends", and especially, how normal is what happened to you?
    So, do you still think you have a problem? You still have reason to "I feel really bad".
    Before you are afraid of them once more, think that you can eliminate them. Now, knowing that your power is 2 times greater than theirs together, choose not to do so, because you will become like one of them.
    Is it possible to spend your life in prison (just like those who threaten you) and you want that?
    But, if you want a beautiful and fearless life with your family, the only chance is to stop the fight. From today you no longer care, and instead of evolving into the bad man, you will evolve into the good man. (In time, you will gather around you friends just like you, grandparents) by the same method presented above exemplifying the evolution in the murderer.
    So how can you stop the fight if you answer them? Even if you answer them with "leave me", it only feeds them. So, better than saying "leave me" you don't say anything. That's the only way to end the fight. You know it's a fight, but only they fight and you're hit. The reason is: Accepting the fight. It evolves, if you answer them, one day they will try to prove to you that they are not just "threatening" and that they are strong enough to do so. If you tell them "don't do it, please!" They will think you think they are so weak that they won't.
    Even if you told them to stop being afraid, their mentality is not at the level of your mentality, they understand: '' I managed to stop you, only by words, suckers, you have no power, and you only threaten but you don't facts! '. It's a paradox, but they understand that. It's not because you transmit it, no matter how you transmit it, they receive it in their own way: Look at a deer attacked by a wolf. Running the deer harder will feed the wolf. If the deer runs away, the wolf that had small fears (due to a possible lost fight) is now convinced that it has prey in its hands. It doesn't matter how much pity the deer sent.

So, if you are afraid of someone, first solve the problem inside you, first you are the problem, and then everything will add up. You will receive from within you the way to succeed. Maybe, you will think that it is good to go to the police, maybe, you will think that it is good to flee to another country, maybe, you will receive from inside the message that these are just elves who better do their job until eliminate.

My advice is not to eliminate them. So, if I said that, it was to prove your strength. If you have this power, your fear is foreign. When you realize your power, nothing will hurt you. And, if nothing hurts you anymore, your mind will not act in (speed), this first stimulus being called: Self-Protection. Or, attack back. Or, use the attack as a defense. This is the first instinct. If you have a gun in your hand, and someone holds a gun in front of you, to shoot you, your first instinct will be to shoot first. (Because of fear). If those people who want to hurt you were in front of you, you could have resorted to this stimulus. (Not that you want to, but it just happens). But, since they are not here, look for the way!

Sometimes, the fear can evolve so that: "If I go to the police, I do worse, his friends will look for me and they will hurt my family."
    If you don't want to evolve there, stop it now.
    For if you get there, you will get that bad man. Believe me. It will be your only chance, because the police can't save you anymore. But I tell you something: Don't be so sure.

In reality, if you go to the police, those friends will get beaten up by their parents. They're not that hard. The police will take care of them. Keep the evidence

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,194
    Given: 58,968

1 Not allowed!

That's really terrible bro cut all connections with him and tell your family and police you are in my thoughts
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    Today @ 10:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dağlı (Mountaineer)
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    R1a-CTS3402
    mtDNA
    R0a1a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,337
    Given: 3,931

2 Not allowed!

You should ignore him, do not even try to communicate with him. Some people are real freaks. Just call the police if you get threatened by him by a text message or something like that. Do not even accept to give money him. He will ask for more in the future if you give him money.

Last Online
    03-02-2021 @ 10:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid with Corded Nordid influences
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,666
    Given: 13,081

2 Not allowed!

First of all, tell your family. Second, call the police. Third, call a lawyer (a successful one) and make the motherfucker stop. He can be charged for harassment and for his lies, too.
    After not shaving for a while:

Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 11:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance,Thracian,
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Wallachia
    Taxonomy
    Europoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 248
    Given: 631

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris596 View Post
    UPDATE: I'm past a very tense day. I finally managed to sort things out, I am so relieved. One of his friends talked to this guy. He asked him to not do anything stupid and told him to understand that this is over and we better not see each other ever again. After that he said he understands it, we have nothing to do with each other and he will never look for me again. I would be hesitant to talk about the details, as rough as it is, it's better to end this story this way and I won't think about it anymore in the future. A big thank you to the members who stood by me, although I didn't really respond to the messages, because I got a lot of messages (really) but I would like to thank collectively everyone for giving me advice and encouragement. I already feel a bit better and I hope I'll be here in the future, although I may look for someone to whom I can tell everything in person. Love you all
    I hope you will be doing better, buddy! Just try to be more positive, just focus on things you like or make you happy. You can do alot of great things!

Last Online
    Today @ 09:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly something
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,608
    Given: 48,336

0 Not allowed!

If you are being blackmailed call the police.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2021 @ 05:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 0