Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,448
    Given: 668

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    The guy is known ANTIFA/BLM so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    He is not, all of his pics posted here were cropped to trick people into believing his is antifa, longbowman has posted the full pics.
    https://i.imgur.com/kCivWcA.jpg

Last Online
    Today @ 11:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,546
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Default Report: Antifa was in False Flag Op in DC

This photo was posted along with the article in the Gateway Pundit linked to - here. A tweet written by investigative reporter Paul Sperry is used as a source in the article, and the text is quoted below:

BREAKING: Former FBI agent on the ground at U.S. Capitol just texted me and confirmed that at least 1 busload of Antifa thugs infiltrated peaceful Trump demonstrators as part of a false ... flag (operation).
    Last edited by Smaland; 01-12-2021 at 11:10 PM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default " Second Police Officer (Said to have) Died by Suicide Following Capitol Attack "

Photo posted at thegatewaypundit.com.

Quote from the POLITICO article cited below:
    A second police officer who responded to the (disorders) that (affected) the Capitol Building on Jan. 6 has died by suicide, according to testimony obtained by POLITICO.

Acting Metropolitan Police Chief Robert Contee told ... appropriators (at the U.S. House of Representatives) during a closed-door session on Tuesday that Jeffrey Smith, a D.C. Police officer, and Capitol Police Officer Howard Liebengood both 'took their own lives in the aftermath of that battle.'

Smith’s death had not been disclosed prior to Contee’s testimony.
    Full story at POLITICO

Second story at the Gateway Pundit
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Of the 5 Who Died on January 6th, 4 were Trump Supporters

_______

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Default Evidence Gathered So Far Doesn't Support Sedition Charges

Photo credit: "Wikipedia Commons"

Despite all the outrage and the threats of charging “insurrectionists” with sedition—the act of attempting to overthrow the government—proving them based upon actual facts and evidence seems to be increasingly unlikely. For example, Michael Cantrell reported on America’s Sheriff that:

'Many of the trials for individuals involved in the Capitol riot of January 6th have started and much to the chagrin of liberals everywhere, the charges these folks are facing aren’t quite as serious as we were all led to believe they would be. In fact, the Justice Department has now said that the body of evidence in these cases is not as damaging as it was previously thought to be.'
    Full article at Law Officer

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default DC Medical Examiner: Capitol Police Officer at January 6th Protests Died of Natural Causes

The image above was posted along with the article linked to below.

... Francisco J. Diaz, the chief medical examiner for the District of Columbia, released a ruling on Monday, confirming that (Capitol Police Officer Brian) Sicknick had in fact died of 'natural causes,' after suffering two strokes at the base of the brain stem, caused by a clot in the artery that supplied blood to that area of the body. Speaking to the Washington Post, Diaz said that there was no evidence that Sicknick had suffered any allergic reactions to chemical irritants, which would have 'caused [his] throat to quickly seize,' nor was there any evidence of 'internal or external injuries.'
    Full article at the National File

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default " Trump Supporters are Being Tortured "

Screen capture from a Sarah Corriher video entitled "They Did It for America".

Video on the treatment of January 6th protesters, by Sarah Corriher

There are protesters who are being held in solitary confinement, but they haven't been convicted of a crime.
    Last edited by Smaland; 05-01-2021 at 04:21 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Georgia Congressman: January 6th Protest was not an Insurrection

Above is an image of Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.), which was posted with the article linked to below.

'The Cambridge English dictionary defines an insurrection as, and I quote, "an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence" ', Clyde said.

The Republican asserted, in no uncertain terms, that people claiming the protest reached this level are lying.

(He said that) 'There was an undisciplined mob. And there were some who committed acts of vandalism. But let me be clear: There was no insurrection. And to call it an insurrection, in my opinion, is a bold-faced lie.'
    Full story at the Gateway Pundit

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information