Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,547
    Given: 2,118

1 Not allowed!

Default Flash Bang Grenades Used Against Protesters on January 6th

The two photos above were posted with the article linked to below. It can be seen that, at the time, the protestors were some distance away from the Capitol building.

On Jan. 6 Capitol Police started firing flash grenades and rubber bullets at peaceful protesters with US and MAGA flags.

There were children, veterans and seniors in the crowd.

The protesters were packed tightly together and the Capitol Police started firing on them.
    In the video documentary Waco: The Rules of Engagement (1997), during Congressional hearings on what actually happened during the massacre, someone testified that flash bang grenades can kill.

Full story at the Gateway Pundit
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default U.S. Senator Speaks Out Against Treatment of January 6th Protesters

Above is a photo of Senator Ron Johnson (Republican of Wisconsin), which was posted along with the story linked to below.

Johnson expressed concern for those still being held related to the events of January 6, and noted that the situation becomes especially absurd 'When you compare that to the charges being dismissed against' those who participated in the violent 'Summer riots' of 2020. Johnson noted that, eventually, 'The charges will be made public' and said that 'It’s all about transparency, it’s about making these things public, and making the comparison between the people who committed or are being charged or being held for January 6 versus what happened during the more than 500 riots that killed about 2,000 people, 700 law enforcement individuals were injured, [and caused] about $2 billion in property damage.'
    Full story at the National File

What is surprising to me is how many were killed during the summer riots of 2020; based on what I've read/heard, I thought it was about 30. More people were killed in 9/11 (2,996), but this is still a colossal loss of life.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Video of the January 6th Protests, by Someone Who was There

Above is a photo of Sarah Corriher, who made the Bitchute video They Did It for America. The photo was posted at bitchute.com.

The following comments are based upon the footage in this video; the biggest takeaway is that the crowd was not violent. I'm sure that many people were angry, they certainly made noise, but it can be seen that no violent acts were committed against other people.

Time Point(s) in the Video Notes
    14:09 Police/security personnel can be seen at the side entrance of the Capitol building.
    16:40 Protesters begin to enter at the side entrance. It should be noted that there is no evidence of a forcible break-in, and that many protesters remained outside.
    22:23 video sound lost, it returns at 22:47
    23:56 sound lost again, it come back at 24:39
    26:15 and 26:17 At 26:15, there are multiple "popping" noises. At 26:17, there is a flash. Were the police using flash-bang grenades here, like they did at another place on the grounds?
    Last edited by Smaland; 06-17-2021 at 09:15 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Was There Hidden Government Involvement in January 6th?

The image above was posted at mediamatters.org. In a segment of Tucker Carlson Tonight broadcast on June 15th, Carlson comments on this subject.

Transcript of Carlson's remarks (from 0:48-2:46 in the video):
    We know that the government is hiding the identity of many law enforcement officers who were present at the Capitol on January 6th, not just the one who killed Ashley Babbitt.

According to the government's own court filings, those law enforcement officers participated in the riot, sometimes in violent ways. We know that, because without fail, the government has thrown the book at most people who were present in the Capitol on January 6th. There was a nationwide dragnet to find them, and many of them are still in solitary confinement tonight. But strangely, some of the key people who participated on January 6th have not been charged. Look at the document; the government calls those people unindicted co-conspirators. What does that mean? Well it means that in potentially every single case, they were FBI operatives.

... (Carlson goes on to relate details regarding two of the unindicted co-conspirators, Person 2 and Person 3.) ...

... here's the interesting thing. Person 2 and Person 3 were organizers of the riot. The government knows who they are, but the government has not charged them. Why is that? You know why. They were almost certainly working for the FBI. So FBI operatives were organizing the attack on the Capitol on January 6th, according to government documents.
    Last edited by Smaland; 06-17-2021 at 09:23 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2024 @ 12:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS3402
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Hero
    Poroshenko
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,046
    Given: 1,400

0 Not allowed!

Putin has mentioned the idiots who stormed the Capitol in the press conference after meeting Biden. Possible Russian involvement?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default " The Save America Rally Truth "

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default U.S. Congressman Talks About the Possibility of Federal Involvement on January 6th

Rep. Louis ("Louie") Gohmert represents the First District of Texas in the U.S. House of Representatives.

Video of Rep. Gohmert's Remarks in Congress

Banned
    Last Online
    02-25-2022 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Ukraine
    Hero
    Khamzat Chimaev
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 848
    Given: 318

0 Not allowed!

If I stormed capitol in a turban I would get snipered, if I stormed in a trucker hat "givurr buddy right on, go get that Obama yeehaw!"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Protester Coerced into Changing Her Expressed Political Views, by her Defense Attorney

Video About the Case of Anna Morgan-Lloyd, by Sarah Corriher

The citation below is taken from the article Deprogramming of January 6 Defendants is Underway, by Julie Kelly. This article also comments on Ms. Morgan-Lloyd's case.

... What is very wrong is a taxpayer-paid (public defender)—one who is supposed to fight the government’s charges related to January 6, not play along with its phony depiction that 'white supremacists' attacked the Capitol—using her authority to reprogram the political views of people she is supposed to be defending. The presumption of racist beliefs is automatic.
    The entire January 6 investigation is an attempt to prosecute people based on their beliefs. Those who purge their views and admit their wrongthink will be given mercy. Those who don’t will pay dearly.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Entrapment? -- Police Held the Door for 69-Year Old Protester as She Entered the Capitol

The two images above are photos of Lois Lynn McNicoll, of San Clemente, California. She was arrested yesterday by the FBI. The image of her entrance into the Capitol was posted with the story linked to below, and the image below it was posted at the Antelope Valley Times (theavtimes.com).

McNicoll is charged in federal court in the District of Columbia with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, according to a federal criminal complaint made public Monday.
    Full story at the Gateway Pundit
    Last edited by Smaland; 06-29-2021 at 12:03 PM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information