Orthodox Churches are so ethnic based which makes it a little hard to be a universal religion. You go to Orthodox Churches in the west and they are very cliquey, basically social clubs for Eastern European diaspora, and have languages in the service of the original country rather than English.

I just don't think "Jesus Christ's own Church" would be like that. I do respect Orthodoxy for its mysticism, but it simply did not a feel like a universal faith to me, more of a cultural thing.

As for Catholicism, I cannot see how anyone would choose to follow a pope that licks negro feet over someone that blesses Kalashnikovs. What defense is there for Catholics?

Nevertheless, Greek Orthodox in the US are no more right wing than Italian or Irish Catholics (Catholics had the Kennedys, Orthodox had Dukakis). Likewise, Catholics in Eastern Europe are just as right wing as Orthodox in Eastern Europe.

Basically, Greece for Greeks, Italy for Italians, Ireland for the Irish, but Anglosphere is for every cunt in this world.