Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,119

0 Not allowed!

Default The 2021 Intel Thread

According to the article in the Gateway Pundit: "For the record, these “armed protests” in the coming days ARE NOT sanctioned by the Trump Campaign." The article strongly advises patriots to stay away from these armed rallies. Leftists might try to provoke patriots into firefights, with a view to creating a pretext for gun confiscation. We've seen how the mainstream media has spun the events of January 6th at Washington, and so we need to be careful as to how we stand up for America.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 12:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default This Isn't Intel, but the Communists Would Benefit from Doing Something Like This

Link to the video

This video is part of an Infowars show called The American Journal, hosted by Harrison Smith. A caller brings up the logical possibility that the Marxists would benefit from assassinating Biden shortly after both he and Harris had been sworn into office, and making it look like patriots did it.

A staged event like this would be used to manipulate the emotions of the American public. Biden would have been transformed into a "martyr", and people would become scandalized and infuriated; their emotions would become the basis for martial law and gun confiscation. In the eyes of the public, the patriot movement would be utterly discredited. Anyone who brought up the obvious reality of election fraud, or the possibility of investigating members of Biden's family, would be regarded as a scoundrel.

To put a stop to things like this, the caller pointed out that people 'armed' with cameras need to be present at all public occasions. Imo, the presence of cameras could at least mitigate the damage caused by false flags of this type.

The caller didn't specifically mention this, but Kamala Harris would be swept into office just as Johnson was after the assassination of President Kennedy.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-04-2021 @ 06:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Martian
    Country
    Iran
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,195
    Given: 4,402

0 Not allowed!

Lol, I expected "long life for the 14nm litography" thread

Last Online
    Today @ 12:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default " Armed Protesters Begin To Arrive At State Capitols Around (America) "

The capitol complex for the State of Ohio is located in the city of Columbus.

Armed protesters (had) arrived at multiple state capitol complexes across the country (as of) Sunday morning. This follows a special bulletin from the FBI last week that warned: 'armed protests' were being planned at (all) 50 state capitols and the US Capitol in Washington, DC, ahead of President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on Jan. 20.

While the protesters are being identified across various platforms as members of a so-called "boogaloo" movement, they largely appear to be generic anti-government anarchists - some of whom call themselves "liberty boys," and others who oppose the conservative Proud Boys. Their sudden emergence surrounding the inauguration is curious, to say the least.
    Full article at ZeroHedge

Thread Information