Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Kosovo eye colour (parliament study)

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    All of the below
    Ethnicity
    Everywhere
    Country
    New Zealand
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,022/59
    Given: 618/49

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    Do you realize how incompetent you sound? You don't even have a source for Weninger data. And TNH a forum user, lol. You only have Coon as a legit reference and even him you are trying to misinterpret with errors which you don't reveal where you get that from. Stop wasting my time.
    There's nothing incompetent about that. We have the results of his study and they clearly show the numbers that fit with my claim. You're just don't like it's results so you are asking irrelevant questions none can answer to discredit the data. TNH's numbers have been confirmed by dozens scientific studies as well as another amateur one by a different author here on this very forum just several months ago which proves he did not make up the results and his numbers DO have validity. I am trying to logically interpret Coon. Have you even looked at his data on Albanians? He only found 66/1067 blue eyes which isn't far from what I've found here in Kosovo so Coon's data fits with me not you. Even If we assume his second "grey brown" are pure grey eyes, that still only gives us only 147 light eyes which is 13,8% - not far from what I've found here in Kosovo (16,6%).

Last edited by Supercomputer; 01-17-2021 at 08:56 AM.

Last Online
    03-02-2021 @ 11:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid with Corded Nordid influences
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15,542/402
    Given: 13,139/316

Interesting results. How do they compare to ToeKneeHwin's (if he covered Kosovo)?
    I suppose most of these people were male, right?
    After not shaving for a while:

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    All of the below
    Ethnicity
    Everywhere
    Country
    New Zealand
    Thumbs Up/Down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Blade View Post
    Interesting results. How do they compare to ToeKneeHwin's (if he covered Kosovo)?
    I suppose most of these people were male, right?
    Yes, those were mostly male. TNH didn't cover Kosovo, but in Albania he found 20% light eyes and 11% blue

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    All of the below
    Ethnicity
    Everywhere
    Country
    New Zealand
    Thumbs Up/Down

dp

Last Online
    01-24-2021 @ 05:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/1
    Given: 3/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Supercomputer View Post
    There's nothing incompetent about that. We have the results of his study and they clearly show the numbers that fit with my claim. You're just don't like it's results so you are asking irrelevant questions none can answer to discredit the data. TNH's numbers have been confirmed by dozens scientific studies as well as another amateur one by a different author here on this very forum just several months ago which proves he did not make up the results and his numbers DO have validity. I am trying to logically interpret Coon. Have you even looked at his data on Albanians? He only found 66/1067 blue eyes which isn't far from what I've found here in Kosovo so Coon's data fits with me not you. Even If we assume his second "grey brown" are pure grey eyes, that still only gives us only 147 light eyes which is 13,8% - not far from what I've found here in Kosovo (16,6%).

A lot of that Gray-Brown of 537 people he listed was actually pred.
    light eyes or Light mixed eye color. It was basically predominantly Gray with minor brown.

He says this in his book. This puts the % of lights eyes or light mixed eyes far higher than yours.

And this was his description of the average Gheg Albanian:

In their pigiment characteristics the Mountain Ghegs are about half way between blond
    and brunet pigment extremes as delimited by the European range;
    they run to light skins, dark head hair and intermediate to light mustaches with much red and a light mixed eye color.
    In pigmentation they are not very different from the Highland Scots, the Basques, and the Kentucky mountaineers-but considerably darker than
    the Norwegians. They are fairer than the Italians of the portions of Italy opposite them, and fairer than Tosks, Greeks, Bulgarians and Serbs, while probably little different from Montenegrins, Bosnians and Tyrolese.
    The Gheg phenotype is thus represented by a moderatelly tall man, long limbed, strong boned, well muscled, spare and lean, with a thin, bony face of moderate dimensions, a long, narrow, aquiline nose, a short, broad head, often flattened behind, a well developed mustache and beard, both of which vary in color, a light skin, and mixed eyes. His body hair is only moderately developed. In all characters except those concerned with the breadth and flattening of the head he resembles the Nordic and larger Mediterranean populations of the fringes of Europe more than the stockier, flatter-nosed, and hairier peoples in its east and center.
    Only thing that is alike with your results is also the high % of brown eyes.

A lot of that black hair peaked only among people in their 40's, otherwise it was a minority and was just brown, some of that dark brown was also just regular brown. Light hair color was also a minority but when you add the light brown and them all together it does become over a 100 samples. He did describe these Ghegs as Dinaricized Nordic-Mediterraneans.

In his book he also mentions how many of these Gheg Albanians he studied could easily pass in Switzerland, France or the British Isles.

Though it's obvious you never read his book, you just took that photo from someone else. If you wanna logically interpret his results then maybe you should read his book

''The Mountains of Giants: A Cultural and racial study on the North Albanian Mountain Ghegs''

Last Online
    03-02-2021 @ 11:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid with Corded Nordid influences
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15,542/402
    Given: 13,139/316

Yes, those were mostly male. TNH didn't cover Kosovo, but in Albania he found 20% light eyes and 11% blue
    I see. Well, I think you should add this Kosovo data to your statistics (I mean to the one you publish that matches your criterion). My honest guess (regarding my criterion) for Kosovar and Gheg Albanian males light eyes frequency is somewhat above 30% but this depends on sample size, photos quality, etc. Anyway, these will have to wait for some time, as I am working on other statistics currently.
    After not shaving for a while:

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    All of the below
    Ethnicity
    Everywhere
    Country
    New Zealand
    Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by planina View Post
    A lot of that Gray-Brown of 537 people he listed was actually pred.
    light eyes or Light mixed eye color. It was basically predominantly Gray with minor brown.

He says this in his book. This puts the % of lights eyes or light mixed eyes far higher than yours.

And this was his description of the average Gheg Albanian:

Only thing that is alike with your results is also the high % of brown eyes.

A lot of that black hair peaked only among people in their 40's, otherwise it was a minority and was just brown, some of that dark brown was also just regular brown. Light hair color was also a minority but when you add the light brown and them all together it does become over a 100 samples. He did describe these Ghegs as Dinaricized Nordic-Mediterraneans.

In his book he also mentions how many of these Gheg Albanians he studied could easily pass in Switzerland, France or the British Isles.

Though it's obvious you never read his book, you just took that photo from someone else. If you wanna logically interpret his results then maybe you should read his book

''The Mountains of Giants: A Cultural and racial study on the North Albanian Mountain Ghegs''
    Sorry, still not enough for me to change my mind. Albanians are a predominately dark eyed population. At most they are equivalent to Macedonians and Bulgarians. They are probably darker eyed than Serbs. Coon has been wrong many times regarding pigmentation (Montenegrins, Slovaks, Welsh...etc). One weird study that contains errors is not enough to change the balance of evidence.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 999/35
    Given: 525/24

Sorry, still not enough for me to change my mind. Albanians are a predominately dark eyed population. At most they are equivalent to Macedonians and Bulgarians. They are probably darker eyed than Serbs. Coon has been wrong many times regarding pigmentation (Montenegrins, Slovaks, Welsh...etc). One weird study that contains errors is not enough to change the balance of evidence.
    Bit strange he compared them to Highland Scots and then basques . The former are probably the lightest humans on this planet . Your Highland Scots are one of the palest and lightest pigmented people even in British isles let alone Europe.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-L241
    Politics
    Some sort of ism
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,125/169
    Given: 861/302

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Dumbass? I'm apllying your stupid logic. You said 70% of Albanians have green or hazel eyes, you know how retarted that sounds? As I said American who think he knows Europe, why didnt you answer my question how often do you come to Europe? XD When did you move out, mr I was rised in Albania ahahaaha yeah I want to hear the age you moved out to laugh.
    I hope he's just trolling

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-L241