PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
classify churchgoers from my town - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: classify churchgoers from my town

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    They're like some intermediate between the Balkans and Central Europe. If they had more woggy types, particulary women with dinarid influnce (like Celine) they could pass comfortably here.
    Yeah, intermediate between CE/Balkans is what average Croats are. These are really representative for average IMO, not for the region though.
    Working class districts like that (majority of city as matter of fact) have been settled post WW2 and later by Bosnian, Dalmatian, Slavonian etc Croats. They're from all over, some will be native though (lot of Italian names despite they aren't Italian-it's common custom in the region)

Thanks!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-04-2021 @ 06:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Martian
    Country
    Iran
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,195
    Given: 4,402

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Komintasavalta View Post
    They have really high nasal bridges and long noses. I can't imagine living among such people.
    I guess you wouldnt be so fussy in Poland.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian1 View Post
    I guess you wouldnt be so fussy in Poland.

Lot of Poles have long and prominent noses (it actually makes them different from Russians), so what's your point? And lot of Croats in my video have snub noses as you said because of Alpine/Gorid strain.
    However, I laugh at the idea Uralid subhumans promoted by Down-Syndrome Finn represent some kind of beauty. And that people with long noses are ugly.

Croats are significantly more attractive population than Finns are, especially women.

Most of women he posts are below average to plain ugly and to be honest these girls you posted aren't lookers either. They're below average.

Sick of promotion of subhumanity as beauty by ugly members who have total lack of success in their dating life, by that I mean himself, who I heard looks like shit and is actually Nordoid.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Martian
    Country
    Iran
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Lot of Poles have long and prominent noses (it actually makes them different from Russians), so what's your point? And lot of Croats in my video have snub noses as you said because of Alpine/Gorid strain.
    However, I laugh at the idea Uralid subhumans promoted by Down-Syndrome Finn represent some kind of beauty. And that people with long noses are ugly.

Croats are significantly more attractive population than Finns are, especially women.

Most of women he posts are below average to plain ugly and to be honest these girls you posted aren't lookers either. They're below average.

Sick of promotion of subhumanity as beauty by ugly members who have total lack of success in their dating life, by that I mean himself, who I heard looks like shit and is actually Nordoid.
    Take it easy, it is just kind of trolling. Most of ppl here know my taste is closer to NEUP than Paleo Atlantid but I always laugh at the paleowogs vs uralische wars. If you stop taking it too seriously you are happier then.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian1 View Post
    Take it easy, it is just kind of trolling. Most of ppl here know my taste is closer to NEUP than Paleo Atlantid but I always laugh at the paleowogs vs uralische wars. If you stop taking it too seriously you are happier then.
    He insulted my people, I declared war or Uralics/NEUPs.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Martian
    Country
    Iran
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

War is not the answer. Making Paleo-NEUP children is

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,289
    Given: 8,206

1 Not allowed!

They look Italian to me.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,862
    Given: 2,946

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Saying that someone has a lack of success in their dating life is like saying that they have a lack of success in their alcohol consumption life. I refuse to consume alc*hol because I don't want to lose the purity of my heart, and for a similar reason I refuse to get a gf. Maybe it would be easier to be a normal person like you who already has a history of engaging in every type of vice, so they no longer have anything to lose. But I will never join the dark side.

Where have you heard what I look like? You probably just made that up, because there's no way the members of this forum or anyone you know has seen what I look like. Someone asked if I was Nordid, because after I bought a caliper, I found out that I was dolichocephalic (CI about 74). But actually I'm a Black Finn (Karaboğa), because if I performed my measurements correctly, I'm platyrrhine and euryprosopic. Show me a platyrrhine Nordid.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Komintasavalta View Post
    Saying that someone has a lack of success in their dating life is like saying that they have a lack of success in their alcohol consumption life. I refuse to consume alc*hol because I don't want to lose the purity of my heart, and for a similar reason I refuse to get a gf. Maybe it would be easier to be a normal person like you who already has a history of engaging in every type of vice, so they no longer have anything to lose. But I will never join the dark side.

Where have you heard what I look like? You probably just made that up, because there's no way the members of this forum or anyone you know has seen what I look like. Someone asked if I was Nordid, because after I bought a caliper, I found out that I was dolichocephalic (CI about 74). But actually I'm a Black Finn (Karaboğa), because if I performed my measurements correctly, I'm platyrrhine and euryprosopic. Show me a platyrrhine Nordid.
    Somebody told me they saw your pic on other forum looking like a nerdy and lanky Nordid.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Let's just calm down folks. I don't think anyone insulted anyone else, just listed personal preferences and opinions. This is why good fences make good neighbours and globalism sucks. Being forced to be around people who look alien and unattractive to you is cruel and unusual punishment, I remember in highschool all I had to look at was seas of brown Jesminders, imagine being a teenage boy, just past puberty, with no boner material at all. Again, cruel and unusual punishment.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information