PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Is Exorcism legit?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Exorcism legit?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,077
    Given: 58,864

0 Not allowed!

Default Is Exorcism legit?

Or dangerous and do other christian denominations have it too or even other world religions or just Catholics?

My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    It’s important to say, that on upcoming 8 April we will mark our national day. It’s disrespectful from Non Profit organisations to claim ,,international “ Roma day. We are one Nation, with one race for which we have paid huge price during WWII and with one language rooted to Hindi. We are the Romani nation. - Michael Daduc The Roma Nation Movement
    Germany is showing us what could soon happen to us in Austria with a left-wing Austro traffic light. Do we want a situation where we can no longer choose the heating system, but we can choose the gender? Hardly likely! Only a strong FPÖ and a Freedom Party People's Chancellor will know how to prevent such nonsense. - Herbert Kickl FPÖ Bundesobmann

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-16-2024 @ 09:25 PM
    South land of the Holy Spirit (Australia)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Saint John, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,437
    Given: 5,645

4 Not allowed!

Do demonic spirits posses people? Yes. Can they be expelled by the power of Jesus Christ? Yes.

So, yes.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-25-2024 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    American-
    Ancestry
    Anglo/Slavic
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,406
    Given: 1,560

1 Not allowed!

Yes, I think many of the people who carry out these mass shootings are possessed by the devil in some way. What else would drive a person to do something so horrendous?

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,371
    Given: 31,161

4 Not allowed!

Orthodox do it too. I can tell you a story that a Bosnian Serb told me but it's too freaky even thinking about it and I don't wan't to go to bed with nightmares

Hialt

1 Not allowed!

Hypnotism and trance-like states should be considered to explain part of the phenomenon.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

1 Not allowed!

Idk I am inclined to say no. I have seen a lot of stuff in my day but never seen someone possessed. I think that Demons are more or less deceivers, they don't have power to interfere with free will. Some are benign and more or less just part of the spiritual ecosystem, but some are malicious and can hound people. There are people in suits and ties far eviler than any demon could hope to be. I feel that we want to believe in humanity so much and are so scared of the natural physiological defects that plague our over populated world that we associate that which disturbs us with supernaturality.

I have seen things others may not believe so I keep an open mind. I just know from doing outreach on the streets that the world is disturbing and cruel by itself. I never sense evil from mentally ill people or those some would suspect of being afflicted by possession. I think it's a slippery slope to associate certain behaviors with possession. To me someone possessed would be fully cognizant and aware even successful. I don't think some great ancient primordial entity would waste it's time screwing up some random persons life. God is just and would never punish someone who was afflicted with an illness or possessed if they themselves weren't evil and aware beforehand.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Saint John, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    Idk I am inclined to say no. I have seen a lot of stuff in my day but never seen someone possessed. I think that Demons are more or less deceivers, they don't have power to interfere with free will. Some are benign and more or less just part of the spiritual ecosystem, but some are malicious and can hound people. There are people in suits and ties far eviler than any demon could hope to be. I feel that we want to believe in humanity so much and are so scared of the natural physiological defects that plague our over populated world that we associate that which disturbs us with supernaturality.

I have seen things others may not believe so I keep an open mind. I just know from doing outreach on the streets that the world is disturbing and cruel by itself. I never sense evil from mentally ill people or those some would suspect of being afflicted by possession. I think it's a slippery slope to associate certain behaviors with possession. To me someone possessed would be fully cognizant and aware even successful. I don't think some great ancient primordial entity would waste it's time screwing up some random persons life. God is just and would never punish someone who was afflicted with an illness or possessed if they themselves weren't evil and aware beforehand.
    The LORD Jesus expelled some demons. It's in the Gospels.

The Healing of the Gadarene Demoniac

5 They went to the other side of the sea to the region of the Gadarenes. 2 When He had come out of the boat, immediately a man with an unclean spirit came out of the tombs and met Him. 3 He lived among the tombs. And no one could constrain him, not even with chains, 4 because he had often been bound with shackles and chains. But he had pulled the chains apart and broken the shackles to pieces. And no one could subdue him. 5 Always, night and day, he was in the mountains and in the tombs, crying out and cutting himself with stones.
    6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran up and kneeled before Him, 7 and cried out with a loud voice, “What have You to do with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I adjure You by God, do not torment me.” 8 For Jesus said to him, “Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!”
    9 Then He asked him, “What is your name?”
    He answered, “My name is Legion. For we are many.” 10 And he begged Him repeatedly not to send them away out of the country.
    11 Now there was a great herd of swine feeding near the mountains. 12 All the demons pleaded with Him, asking, “Send us to the swine, so that we may enter them.” 13 At once, Jesus gave them leave. Then the unclean spirits came out and entered the swine. And the herd, numbering about two thousand, ran wildly down a steep hill into the sea and were drowned in the sea.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vojnik View Post
    The LORD Jesus expelled some demons. It's in the Gospels.
    But the NT is compiled by Roman Catholics, I am weary of anything that isn't a direct quote from Jesus. Not to say people shouldn't have faith or believe what they believe I am just a suspicious hillibilly when it comes to doctrine compiled and possibly edited by the councils of Nicaea and Constantinople. I am probably on the extreme spectrum of protestant when it comes to that stuff. I just try to take a scholarly perspective on things. Which to some probably seems counter intuitive to faith; but it's important that Christianity especially Protestants ask questions, have their own scholarly procedure, interpretation etc. But I am also a student of the enlightenment so I may have biases as well when it comes to academic subjects and thinking.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    But the NT is compiled by Roman Catholics, I am weary of anything that isn't a direct quote from Jesus. Not to say people shouldn't have faith or believe what they believe I am just a suspicious hillibilly when it comes to doctrine compiled and possibly edited by the councils of Nicaea and Constantinople. I am probably on the extreme spectrum of protestant when it comes to that stuff. I just try to take a scholarly perspective on things. Which to some probably seems counter intuitive to faith; but it's important that Christianity especially Protestants ask questions, have their own scholarly procedure, interpretation etc. But I am also a student of the enlightenment so I may have biases as well when it comes to academic subjects and thinking.
    The whole of the new testament was written within the first century. We have manuscripts to back that up.

Roman Catholicism occurred 900 or so years later when the great Schism occurred between east and west. Before that, there was one Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church. This Apostolic Church is the group that put the new testament together.

If you believe Jesus, you believe his words when he says:

Matthew 16:18 -
    And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.
    So what you are saying is that Jesus was wrong, and that his church he set up with Peter was corrupted. Which is blasphemy.

Repent of that Brother in humanity. Don't fall for the satanic deception you see on TV about 'bible corruption'.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,948
    Given: 45,022

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Or dangerous and do other christian denominations have it too or even other world religions or just Catholics?

No it's not just a Catholic thing, it is well known among Pentecostals, I have seen it myself. And yes, it is legit
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information