Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: I got permabanned for some lame reason on anthrogenica. Boycott it!

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly Atlantid with Dinaric influence.
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,572
    Given: 48,303

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Peterski speaking of himself.
    For a while I was wondering 'when and how?' I became a moderator of that site.

Last Online
    03-21-2023 @ 02:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Latin.
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized Gracile-Med
    Politics
    I don't give a fuck about it.
    Hero
    Nobody
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,835
    Given: 5,025

1 Not allowed!

I hate these super "serious business" forums.

Anarchy is not cool, but being too strict is ridiculous.

Life is already too harsh, PC to even replicate it on forums.

La Vecchia Guardia Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romantic
    Ethnicity
    Italicus nobilis
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Corsica
    Y-DNA
    J2 or whatever
    mtDNA
    H something
    Taxonomy
    Apenninid
    Hero
    Alan Lomax
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,743
    Given: 3,832

3 Not allowed!

I've a little-used account on there, and outside of any major papers being released it's rather dull, nor do I care for the groupthink that goes on there regarding certain topics.

Speaking of AG bannings, I recall an Italian guy being banned on there for arguing that the Etruscans did not come directly from Anatolia, nor did their language originate in the Aegean, and thanks to Antonio et al he was eventually proven right.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2022 @ 11:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Silves + Portimão + Ferragudo, Portugal
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-Z225
    mtDNA
    H1c3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,076
    Given: 6,670

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Speaking of AG bannings, I recall an Italian guy being banned on there for arguing that the Etruscans did not come directly from Anatolia, nor did their language originate in the Aegean, and thanks to Antonio et al he was eventually proven right.
    Okay, I'm curious. How did this Italian user argue it? If he was talking strictly ab genetics, and population data then I see no reason. But if he went into pseudoscience discussion then I think the ban makes sense. Any pseudo, or broscience on AG is going to cause a ban, and honestly, I agree with that policy b/c it is a very genetic specific professional forum.

La Vecchia Guardia Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romantic
    Ethnicity
    Italicus nobilis
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Corsica
    Y-DNA
    J2 or whatever
    mtDNA
    H something
    Taxonomy
    Apenninid
    Hero
    Alan Lomax
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,743
    Given: 3,832

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Luso View Post
    Okay, I'm curious. How did this Italian user argue it? If he was talking strictly ab genetics, and population data then I see no reason. But if he went into pseudoscience discussion then I think the ban makes sense. Any pseudo, or broscience on AG is going to cause a ban, and honestly, I agree with that policy.
    IIRC (this was a few years ago) he argued it from a linguistic and archaeological context, as we didn't have Etruscan genetic samples at the time, save for a couple papers on mtDNA which even then argued for an autochthonous origin. But if an Italian argues against any theory about exaggerated, recent "Near Eastern" origins of *any* Italian population - modern or ancient - he's branded as "insecure" or "racist." I've seen it on here too when Sikeliot was around making those claims against people.

When combined with the DNA evidence, he was correct on archaeology and probably linguistically (from Wiki):

The earliest evidence of a culture that is identifiably Etruscan dates from about 900 BC. This is the period of the Iron Age Villanovan culture, considered to be the earliest phase of Etruscan civilization,[5][6][7][8][9] which itself developed from the previous late Bronze Age Proto-Villanovan culture in the same region.[10]
    In 1998, Helmut Rix put forward the view that Etruscan is related to other members of what he called the "Tyrsenian language family".[30] Rix's Tyrsenian family of languages—composed of Raetic, anciently spoken in the eastern Alps, and Lemnian, together with Etruscan—has gained acceptance among scholars.[31][32][33][34][35] Rix's Tyrsenian family has been confirmed by Stefan Schumacher,[6][7][8][9] Norbert Oettinger,[10] Carlo De Simone,[11] and Simona Marchesini.[12] Common features between Etruscan, Raetic, and Lemnian have been found in morphology, phonology, and syntax. On the other hand, few lexical correspondences are documented, at least partly due to the scant number of Raetic and Lemnian texts.[36][37] The Tyrsenian family, or Common Tyrrhenic, in this case is often considered to be Paleo-European and to predate the arrival of Indo-European languages in southern Europe.[38] Several scholars believe that the Lemnian language could have arrived in the Aegean Sea during the Late Bronze Age, when Mycenaean rulers recruited groups of mercenaries from Sicily, Sardinia and various parts of the Italian peninsula.[39] Scholars such as Norbert Oettinger, Michel Gras and Carlo De Simone think that Lemnian is the testimony of an Etruscan piratesque or commercial settlement on the island that took place before 700 BC, not related to the Sea Peoples.[40][41]

Last Online
    03-02-2021 @ 10:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid with Corded Nordid influences
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,666
    Given: 13,081

0 Not allowed!

Seems like an interesting place.
    After not shaving for a while:

Last Online
    09-07-2021 @ 05:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

It seems to me, that in particular, the Albanian Portion of the group is completely ridiculous. Every time you mention anything related to history, you get jumped on by several communists who don't believe in history. ex.1, without saying everything, there is a tribe/clan that is not mistaken for another; has long history; more likely than not come from Princely bloodlines. This "group" started to play with alphanumeric garbage and started to appropriate history to some other clan that has little to no history in comparison. Its like Taking the Kennedy Clan and some sub-group who came much later and named themselves Kenedy (for example) are the original/real Kennedy's. this is the type of nonsense on the board.

Making it worse they rush to make these fancy articles that have already been cited by some Albanians as fact. Now they're trying appropriate history and land to others. This is extremely dangerous. I had some short lived debates on there and the only answer is a robotic/cult like response of 'you don't get DNA' so you wouldn't understand.

Found this about them : https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ott-it!/page9&

Last Online
    09-07-2021 @ 05:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

It seems to me, that in particular, the Albanian Portion of the group is completely ridiculous. Every time you mention anything related to history, you get jumped on by several communists who don't believe in history. ex.1, without saying everything, there is a tribe/clan that is not mistaken for another; has long history; more likely than not come from Princely bloodlines. This "group" started to play with alphanumeric garbage and started to appropriate history to some other clan that has little to no history in comparison. Its like Taking the Kennedy Clan and some sub-group who came much later and named themselves Kenedy (for example) are the original/real Kennedy's. this is the type of nonsense on the board.

Making it worse they rush to make these fancy articles that have already been cited by some Albanians as fact. Now they're trying appropriate history and land to others. This is extremely dangerous. I had some short lived debates on there and the only answer is a robotic/cult like response of 'you don't get DNA' so you wouldn't understand.

Found this about them : https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ott-it!/page9&

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,434
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post

Literally for one post in the wrong section. When I created new account it got banned too because of 'sockpuppet' reasons, and I did not troll or disclose any private information etc. My nick there was Jokli.

Have you ever had troubles using this forum or can help me undo that?
    Use VPN to hide your ip. I have F-Secure's VPN Freedome. Usually I don't use it as VPN, only the APP Security, but sometimes it is useful to have a US connection, although some providers don't accept VPN connections.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information