Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I got permabanned for some lame reason on anthrogenica. Boycott it!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    West Ukraine, Siberia, Dobruja
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lesser Poland
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS3402
    mtDNA
    U5a2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 980
    Given: 564

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post

Literally for one post in the wrong section. When I created new account it got banned too because of 'sockpuppet' reasons, and I did not troll or disclose any private information etc. My nick there was Jokli.

Have you ever had troubles using this forum or can help me undo that?
    I am on this forum about 5 months and never got warning. On Anthrogenica there is forbidden Vahaduo site of Lukasz, because he was banned and he creates new "sockpuppet" accounts now, which are banned, they probably think you are him

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

4 Not allowed!

I got banned for arguing with their established member that Croats aren't genetically close to Italians by the way. He kept saying such lies (he was part Italian) and I was banned for objecting to that.
    Also, look at those people huge ego and selfishness when it comes to Vahaduo and Lucas. He used similar platform to make admixture calcs FREE and million times more better and accessible for all of us (plus we can make our own much more accurate and detailed references) and those insulted whores are offended by that. What do they want, him to pay licence fee or remove it from the Air to satisfy their ego?

Fuck them and their despicable forum. Our genetics section is good enough and the rest can't compare.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    me
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    R1a > YP1337 > R-BY160486*
    mtDNA
    H3*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,243
    Given: 2,623

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    I got banned for arguing with their established member that Croats aren't genetically close to Italians by the way. He kept saying such lies (he was part Italian) and I was banned for objecting to that.
    Also, look at those people huge ego and selfishness when it comes to Vahaduo and Lucas. He used similar platform to make admixture calcs FREE and million times more better and accessible for all of us (plus we can make our own much more accurate and detailed references) and those insulted whores are offended by that. What do they want, him to pay licence fee or remove it from the Air to satisfy their ego?

Fuck them and their despicable forum. Our genetics section is good enough and the rest can't compare.
    What is interesting I created Vahaduo thread on TA in December 2019 and everybody knew I was an author of this on-line collection of calcs using Vahaduo script.
    Since that time Vahaduo threads/posts appeared on AG and no one care.
    Then in June/July 2020 was created Genoplot website which is obviously connected to AG stuff, because as a fresh startup it was added here since the begining.

And in August started campaign on AG against Vahaduo calcs website. At first I didn't understand why there are so angry about it (don't joke that because of three supposed "socks" which created few threads about it, many their old users posted about too, it was just pathetic excuse to have any reason), probably no one understand.
    But just recently I've realised it was FREE competitor for their Genoplot. It is just assumption but I think on solid ground.
    Looking in its thread everybody see it is not very popular... But what they expected?

Moreover Genoplot use without even asking me my calculators and their oracles (k47, K16, K15 etc), also my K36 Ancient oracle. All those things must be paid to be fully used (after run of free credit after registration). And I created it as free for everyone.

They also removed free K36 PCA runner. I asked them just after creation of Genoplot if it could be still active, they said "we will think about it" and no answer then.
    http://185.144.156.77:3000/eurogenesK36pca.html for first few months after switch off, it linked to Genoplot, so they have free advertise there. Trying to gather people visiting it for their new website.
    Last edited by Lucas; 01-20-2021 at 02:30 PM.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    What is interesting I created here Vahaduo thread on TA in December 2019 and everybody knew I was an author of this website collection of calcs.
    Since that time Vahaduo threads/posts appeared on AG and no one care.
    Then in June/July 2020 was created Genoplot website which is obviously connected to AG stuff, because as a fresh startup it was added here since the begining.

And in August started campaign on AG against Vahaduo calcs website. At first I didn't understand why there are so angry about it. But recently I realised it was FREE competitor for their Genoplot.
    Looking in its thread everybody see it is not very popular But what they expected?

Moreover Genoplot use without even asking me my calculators and their oracles (k47, K16, K15 etc), also my K36 Ancient oracle. All those things must be paid to be fully used (after run of free credit after registration). And I created it as free for everyone.
    They banned you and your Website because you are their direct competitor, and nobody would go for their shitty Genoplot which cost money when your site is completely free.
    Simple as that.

I hate such people, they want to make money and absolutely don't care to benefit entire genetic community. Not to mention on Genoplot we can't add or improve references at all.

In law we call practice like theirs unfair/illegal market competition.

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,969
    Given: 6,598

4 Not allowed!

It's one thing to permaban Lucas (even though he contributed much more than most of the peanut-brains and self-important people on there), but to ban any reference to the very useful vahaduo mirror is extremely petty and vindictive, and counterproductive for a genetics forum.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    West Ukraine, Siberia, Dobruja
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lesser Poland
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS3402
    mtDNA
    U5a2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 980
    Given: 564

1 Not allowed!

They banned you and your Website because you are their direct competitor, and nobody would go for their shitty Genoplot which cost money when your site is completely free.
    Simple as that.

I hate such people, they want to make money and absolutely don't care to benefit entire genetic community. Not to mention on Genoplot we can't add or improve references at all.

In law we call practice like theirs unfair/illegal market competition.
    Genoplot is also helpful in my opinion and is not bad

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Abriekman View Post
    Genoplot is also helpful in my opinion and is not bad
    I don't think people have anything against that platform, but they even used Lucas tools without asking to rip off people. So nobody would care for this site if they didn't try to ban/ghost Vahaduo.
    If they already want to earn money, than create sth much better than Vahaduo to justify it's cost or to motivate people to spend money on that.

Gedmatch is also free. And gedmatch ran it's course. Genetics like hobby is already costly enough and main admixture calcs should be free and accessible for everyone.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    It's one thing to permaban Lucas (even though he contributed much more than most of the peanut-brains and self-important people on there), but to ban any reference to the very useful vahaduo mirror is extremely petty and vindictive, and counterproductive for a genetics forum.
    up:

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,923
    Given: 18,998

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aren View Post
    Only Peterski was allowed to return cause he was a contributing member for over a year prior to his ban.
    I've been a contributing member there since 2015 actually, so for about 6 years. And I was never banned, but suspended for several months, as explained here:

https://anthrogenica.com/showthread....l=1#post694136 - Tomenable is my nickname on Anthrogenica

My initial infraction happened during the absence of DMXX, the administrator. When DMXX returned, he revised it, and decided about my temporary suspension.

I am currently an active user there.
    Last edited by Peterski; 01-20-2021 at 12:07 PM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    me
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    R1a > YP1337 > R-BY160486*
    mtDNA
    H3*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,243
    Given: 2,623

3 Not allowed!

And looking for what were banned users in this thread I can say it is mine story
    It was in November 2018 and first I was suspended out of blue for bump of DNA.LAND thread (not mine).

I was first suspended there so I thought it is ban (no possibility to log in) and asked my former client to log from his account which I know he didn't use since months to just talk to AG stuff (send PM them). Only idiot could think that just few hours after ban I wanted to write as sock there. I got email from them after many hours after suspensions so before I have no idea how to contact them in any way.
    Then during writing message to admin I was banned as sock.

And it was ban for few months. After two days maybe I asked them if they could shorten it and I can donate for sake of their server (they have big problems month or two before). So I was accused of bribing them lol and permabanned forever
    Maybe they really use money from forum donation to their private things I'm not sure so why they felt offended...
    Last edited by Lucas; 01-20-2021 at 12:37 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information