Quote Originally Posted by canadienne View Post
you live brazil bro. you live brazil. yes everyone, he live brazil and he say Turkey is shithole and third world country. We are not equal i agree, because you and i have very different mentalities.
Your citizens come to Turkey and see the money concept. Maybe you can be a good footbal player and come to third world country Turkey and earn money MORON. Quit your favela fella, world is yours.

I live in Brazil, correct. A third world country, correct. But what is the difference between you and me? I am a White person of European heritage. I do not belong to the general Brazilian population. You, on the other hand, are mixed-race, and therefore belong to the population of your country. So let's make this comparison fair judging it based on genetics. Check out my ancestral homelands:

• Portugal - Better than Turkey.
• Spain - Better than Turkey.
• Germany - Better than Turkey.
• Italy - Better than Turkey.
• France - Better than Turkey.

See what I did here? By the way, I live in southern Brazil, one of the most developed regions of the country. Maybe it has to do with the highest density of Whites located in here, right? Because if the population was as mixed-race as the rest of the country, it would look like general Brazil, which does not. I do not live in a favela, by the way. Favelas are inhabited by your type of people (i.e. mixed-breeds), not mine (Whites).