Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,547
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Double post.
    Last edited by Smaland; 09-23-2021 at 03:29 PM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 02:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Extra post.
    Last edited by Smaland; 09-23-2021 at 03:30 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Many Haitian Migrants are Being Dispersed within the U.S., not Deported

This image was posted along with the article linked to below.

According to (a U.S.) official, the Department of Homeland Security has been busing Haitians from Del Rio to El Paso, Laredo, and the Rio Grande Valley near the Texas border, (El Paso and Laredo are also cities in Texas) and has recently added flights to Tucson, Arizona; at certain areas, the Border Patrol processes them. A second US official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he had direct knowledge, said that substantial numbers of Haitians were being processed under immigration regulations rather than being sent on the expulsion flights to Haiti, that began on Sunday. ...
    Full story at TFIGlobal
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default "Republicans Vote With Democrats (for) ‘Red Flag’ Gun Confiscation"

This photo was posted along with the article linked to below.

As is typical for Democrat presidents, the Red Flag Law gun confiscation legislation was folded into the often-controversial National Defense Authorization Act bill for 2021, which funds the United States Armed Forces. Typically, Democrats use this bill – which is politically costly for Republicans to avoid assenting to – to ram unpopular legislation through the U.S. House.
    While many of those who voted alongside Democrats are not surprising to many, others portray themselves as America First candidates who seek to realize President Donald Trump’s agenda. Among these are Reps. Matt Gaetz, Madison Cawthorn, Elise Stefanik, Devin Nunes, Ronny Jackson, President Trump’s former White House doctor, and Greg Pence, the brother of former Vice President Mike Pence, as well as House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy.
    Full article at the National File

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Kidney Transplant Denied to Woman Who's Already had COVID, Because She Won't Get the Vax

"Kidney patient Leilani Lutali (left) of Colorado Springs, Colorado, was placed on inactive status on a kidney transplant waiting list at UCHealth in Denver for refusing to get vaccinated against covid-19. Lutali and her would-be living donor, Jaimee Fougner, of Peyton, Colorado, are asking Texas transplant centers to consider performing the operations. (Jaimee Fougner)" Both the photo and its caption were posted at career.infourminutes.co.

Leilani Lutali is in stage 5 renal failure, she desperately needs a kidney. Jaimee Fougner, a woman she met in Bible study just 10 months ago, has offered to donate her kidney, but UC Health, the Colorado hospital system that was supposed to perform the transplant, has denied performing the life-saving procedure on Lutani because she hasn’t received the COVID jab. Lutali has already had COVID-19, and after speaking with her doctor and weighing the risks, Lutali made the decision to skip the COVID jab. Her donor, Jamie Fougner also refused the vaccination based on her religious beliefs. The University of Colorado Hospital has also announced they will refuse to accept organs from unvaccinated donors.

In a letter to Lutani, the hospital threatened Lutani over her decision and warned they would take further action, 'You will have 30 days to begin the vaccination series. If your decision is to refuse the COVID vaccination you will be removed from the kidney transplant list.'
    It should be noted that anyone who has recovered from COVID has natural immunity, and so such a person doesn't need a vaccine.

Full story at 100percentfedup.com

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Hospital Placed a Plastic Bag Over the Head of a Girl with COVID Breathing Problems

The girl had taken off her mask because of her breathing issues, but the hospital asked her to put it back on. Photo source: Facebook

A report by the Odessa Accountability Project claims that a 17-year-old COVID patient suffering from breathing difficulties entered a hospital in Texas, only for staff to place a plastic bag over her head after she removed her face mask.
    'The bag was over her head for roughly 30 minutes and she was instructed to save the bag for future use throughout the hospital.'
    According to a Facebook post by the Project,
    ... Aside from the warning on the bag not to place this over your head, as it could cause suffocation, this is just wrong. The bag is labeled equipment cover and has your typical warning on it. ...
    Full story at Summit News

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Father of Rape Victim Arrested for Disorderly Conduct, After Protest at School Board Meeting

"On June 22, Scott Smith was dragged out of a Loudoun County (Virginia) school board meeting after listening to the woke school board justify its transgender bathroom policies. He says he was trying to tell the room that his daughter had been raped by a boy 'wearing a skirt' in the girls' bathroom just weeks earlier and that the school ignored it" The photo and this caption were both posted in the news story linked to below.

Caption for second photo posted in the article: "Smith was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct. He said he was trying to contain himself after listening to school board staff say they'd never had a report of a sexual assault in a bathroom, when that is what his daughter reported weeks earlier"

Many parents (around the U.S.) were stunned by a Justice Department announcement last week that the FBI would now investigate and prosecute any parent who it deems to be 'threatening' towards school staff.

The order from Attorney General Merrick Garland was in response to a request from the National School Board Association to President Biden, asking him to protect them from angry parents.
    Full story in the Daily Mail

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Father of Rape Victim Arrested for Disorderly Conduct, After Protest at School Board Meeting

"On June 22, Scott Smith was dragged out of a Loudoun County (Virginia) school board meeting after listening to the woke school board justify its transgender bathroom policies. He says he was trying to tell the room that his daughter had been raped by a boy 'wearing a skirt' in the girls' bathroom just weeks earlier and that the school ignored it" The photo and this caption were both posted in the news story linked to below.

Caption for second photo posted in the article: "Smith was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct. He said he was trying to contain himself after listening to school board staff say they'd never had a report of a sexual assault in a bathroom, when that is what his daughter reported weeks earlier"

Many parents (around the U.S.) were stunned by a Justice Department announcement last week that the FBI would now investigate and prosecute any parent who it deems to be 'threatening' towards school staff.

The order from Attorney General Merrick Garland was in response to a request from the National School Board Association to President Biden, asking him to protect them from angry parents.
    Full story in the Daily Mail

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

This is an educational video in which the narrator talks about ethnic Chinese in the city of Mexicali. Mexicali is in the Mexican state of Baja California, and it is just across the international border from the U.S. city of Calexico, which is in California. From 11:09 - 13:18, among other things, the narrator talks about an underground tunnel system that connected Mexicali with Calexico. I've read about tunnels before, but this is the first time I've seen someone talk about them in a video.

I wish all the best to the citizens of Mexico, and to non-communist Chinese.
    Last edited by Smaland; 10-19-2021 at 03:04 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default " Biden secretly flying underage migrants into NY in dead of night "

" Flights originating from Texas are bringing unaccompanied migrant children to NY and Florida.
    NY Post graphic " This image and the caption were both posted along with the article linked to below. According to the news story, migrants have been flown into Westchester County Airport. From there, they have been taken to various places in and near the city of New York, and also into Connecticut.

Planeloads of underage migrants are being flown secretly into suburban New York in an effort by President Biden’s administration to quietly resettle them across the region, The Post has learned.

The charter flights originate in Texas, where the ongoing border crisis has overwhelmed local immigration officials, and have been underway since at least August, according to sources familiar with the matter.
    Full article in the New York Post

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information