Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,547
    Given: 2,118

1 Not allowed!

Default Biden Belittles the Freedom of Americans, to not Get a Vaccine

At the beginning of this video, there is a video clip from a CNN town hall held for Biden on Thursday, October 22. CNN's Anderson Cooper asks Biden a question, and Biden replies.

Cooper: Should police officers, emergency responders be mandated to get vaccines, and if not, should they be (required to) stay at home or (be) let go?

Biden: Yes and yes.

Those who just try to make this a political issue (Biden starts to speak with a sarcastic tone): freedom. I have the freedom to kill you with my COVID.

No, I mean, c'mon ... freedom.
    Last edited by Smaland; 10-22-2021 at 05:51 PM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,444
    Given: 6,387

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post

At the beginning of this video, there is a video clip from a CNN town hall held for Biden on Thursday, October 22. CNN's Anderson Cooper asks Biden a question, and Biden replies.
    Impeach and remove that trash! He'll kill more people than COVID-19.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default U.S. Congressman: " I Think Someone May Be Trying To Kill Me "

Representative Matt Gaetz (R-FL) gives details in this video.

Full story at Information Liberation
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default 2017 News Story: Gunman Who Shot U.S. Congressman Had a List of Republicans

James Hodgkinson, 66, was fatally wounded by police after he had shot U.S. Representative Steve Scalise (R-LA), two associates, and a member of the U.S. Capitol Police. Hodgkinson attempted to assassinate Scalise on June 14, 2017, in Alexandria, VA. Scalise was participating in a practice session for the Congressional Baseball Game for Charity.

The gunman who opened fire on congressmen at a Virginia baseball field on Wednesday had a list of Republican names in his pocket at the time of the incident, Fox News has confirmed.

The handwritten list was found in a van belonging to James Hodgkinson by the FBI, and the lawmakers named on the list are known to be conservative members associated with the Freedom Caucus:

Reps. Scot DesJarlais (R-TN) (pronounced day-zharr-LAY), Trent Franks (R-AZ), Jeff Duncan (R-SC), Jim Jordan (R-OH), Mo Brooks (R-AL) and Morgan Griffith (R-VA).
    News that the gunman had a list of names on him at the time of the shooting suggests that it wasn’t a random incident but instead was a premeditated attempt to kill the politicians.
    Full article at Fox News

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default U.S. Energy Secretary Laughs When Asked About Her Plan to Increase U.S. Oil Production

Lately, in my area, the best price I've seen for gasoline/petrol is $2.90/gallon. At almost all gas stations, the price is something over $3/gallon. Before Biden took power, the price was up to $1/gallon less (even a little bit more at times).
    Last edited by Smaland; 11-06-2021 at 03:54 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Former Head of the Federal Reserve on the Fee for Fighting "Climate Change"

Full article at World Net Daily

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Occult Symbolism by Biden?

This video was posted to YouTube by Bloomberg on October 1, 2021, in the channel "Bloomberg Quicktake: Now". It is entitled "Biden Promises to Get Infrastructure Bill Done".

Part of the video's caption:
    President Joe Biden told Democratic lawmakers on a visit to Capitol Hill that the infrastructure bill awaiting a vote in the House will depend on getting a deal on what’s set to be a slimmed-down social spending package.

Biden met with the party’s congressional caucus as House lawmakers were trying to break a stalemate that’s holding up a vote on legislation for $550 billion in new spending on infrastructure.
    In response to reporter questions about the Democrats' legislation, Biden says the following from 0:21-0:30:
    It doesn't matter when. It doesn't matter whether it's been 6 minutes, 6 days or 6 weeks. We're going to get it done.
    Last edited by Smaland; 11-07-2021 at 12:38 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Double post.
    Last edited by Smaland; 11-07-2021 at 07:18 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default In Effect, State Witness Admits that Rittenhouse Fired Upon Him in Self Defense

During the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, prosecution witness Gaige Grosskreutz made this admission while he was being questioned by the defense attorney. Among other things, Rittenhouse is on trial for the attempted murder of Grosskreutz.

Full story in The New American

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default The Biden Regime is Considering the Closure of a Second Pipeline

In this video, Tudor Dixon, a Republican candidate for Governor of Michigan, is interviewed about the possible closure of Line 5. Line 5 is a petroleum products pipeline that connects Sarnia, Ontario with Superior, Wisconsin. Beginning at 2:56, a display shows the estimated total costs of the closure of the pipeline to the four states of Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

Biden ordered the closure of the Keystone XL pipeline earlier this year, which was followed by a major increase in gasoline/petrol prices. According to Ms. Dixon, 20% of the homes in Michigan's upper peninsula are heated by propane, which is carried by Line 5. Michigan is entering the winter season, and there will be a critical need for heating resources.

Last week, when Biden’s Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm, who is also the former Democrat governor of (Michigan), was asked by Bloomberg host Tom Keene about boosting America’s domestic oil production, she laughed, calling it 'hilarious.'
    ... (Granholm continued,) 'Would that I had the magic wand on this.'

'As you know, of course, oil is a global market. It is controlled by a cartel. That cartel is called OPEC, and they made a decision yesterday that they were not going to increase beyond what they were already planning.'
    Full story at 100percentfedup.com

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information