Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,542
    Given: 2,113

1 Not allowed!

Default " A Message For 2022 From Robert F. Kennedy Jr. "

_______
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 10:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Guerrilla Warfare Exercise in North Carolina will Start Soon

Photo of the Pentagon, which is credited to "AFP/Getty Images North America/TNS". "The two-week 'unconventional warfare exercise' will be staged Jan. 22-Feb. 4 on privately owned land. And it will be realistic enough to include the sounds of gunfire (blanks) and flares, the U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School said in a news release." The Center is located at Fort Bragg, NC.

Called Robin Sage, the exercise serves as a final test for Special Forces Qualification Course training and it places candidates in a politically unstable country known as Pineland.

The candidates face off against seasoned service members from units across Fort Bragg, as well as specially trained civilians, officials said. The setting is 'characterized by armed conflict,' forcing the students to solve problems in a real world setting, the center says.

'These military members act as realistic opposing forces and guerrilla freedom fighters, also known as Pineland resistance movement,' the center said.
    Full story by The Charlotte Observer
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Utah Newspaper Editorial: Use the National Guard to Coerce People into Getting Vaccinations

This photo of the Salt Lake Tribune Building was taken in September 2020 by Kevin Delaney, and it was posted at protophoto.com.

We might have headed off omicron with a herd immunity-level of vaccinations, but that would have required a vaccination mandate, which our (state) leaders refused. Instead, we get, “No one could have seen this coming.” That is patently untrue. They were told what to do, and they refused.

Were Utah a truly civilized place, the governor’s next move would be to find a way to mandate the kind of mass vaccination campaign we should have launched a year ago, going as far as to deploy the National Guard to ensure that people without proof of vaccination would not be allowed, well, anywhere.
    Full editorial in The Salt Lake Tribune

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default " Geomagnetic Storm Dooms 40 Starlink Internet Satellites "

The image above was posted along with the article linked to below.

Elon Musk's satellite internet service Starlink experienced a devastating space-weather impact last Friday when a geomagnetic storm forced "dozens" of newly launched low Earth orbit (LEO) satellites into "safe-mode" where they experienced "deorbiting" and will or already have crashed back to Earth, according to a SpaceX blog post.
    Full article at ZeroHedge

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread Information