Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,068
    Given: 39,684

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    However, should "Texit" ever happen then at least in the short-term future no Republican will ever win the presidency considering that Texas is a red state with a lot of electoral votes. Having said that, if I don't emigrate out of the US then Texas is a place I'm thinking about moving to. Now, if upstate New York were to secede from NYC/Long Island to form its own state...
    They won't win another election because they sold out their own voters, has nothing to do with Texas.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,108
    Given: 11,124

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    They won't win another election because they sold out their own voters, has nothing to do with Texas.
    If someone like Cruz or Hawley runs they'll probably win in 2024.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,610
    Given: 10,307

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Not everybody is so interested in global influence. Self preservation is more important.
    No where did I mention "global" however, I prefer the United States influence to any other nation upon this planet at this time.

Federalism and centralization are alien to America though, they aren't part of the fabric that the founding fathers sewed. States are meant to be independent which is why we have national guard, which isn't meant to be used as a way to get around the constitution and use the military as a police force or on American soil in times of peace.
    I'm no online expert on any nations political system and anything I write is my opinion only. Unlike many members, I don't speak for anyone else in my place of residence. How the US resolves its issues is for your people to decide.

As I see it from a distance, federal elections should NOT be able to be altered in any way at the state level. For instance, I have seen it written that California allows anyone with a local drivers license to register and vote, even illegal immigrants. And they actively encourage illegal immigrants to apply for a drivers license and then to register on the electoral roll. If they wish to do so at a state level, then fine. However, there is no way that should be allowed in national elections if illegal and that is something that could be fixed.

If you join a union, there needs to be rules and they need to be adhered to. You can't have one state (or more) corrupting the system set in place to govern the whole nation.
    Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,131

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Yesno View Post
    No where did I mention "global" however, I prefer the United States influence to any other nation upon this planet at this time.

U.S influence is just is bad as Chinese influence, Let us forget that it were the U.S that triggered the immigration crisis when they destabilized just about everything around Europe.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,534
    Given: 2,111

0 Not allowed!

Default Before We Go Forward, We Need to Forgive Each Other for Our Shortcomings

There are people who are "unhappy" because of recent events, because things have not turned out like we wanted so far. Although certain information podcasts and websites have turned out to be incorrect about certain things, we should remember that they're only human.

Christians have the following Scripture to turn to. Even non-Christians would benefit from observing the principle embodied in verse 31. Setting aside the things below would help to bring calmness and a greater ability to think clearly.

31) Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

32) And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Ephesians 4:31-32, King James Version
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    Midwestern Trash
    Ancestry
    Across Northern Europe with a sprinkle of Med
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L365
    mtDNA
    N1b1b, H3(P)
    Hero
    The Christ
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,410
    Given: 5,937

2 Not allowed!

What if Biden is president of a mostly vanished Corporation?

Act of 1871
    "3:16 For YHWH so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.."

#GodWins

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

2 Not allowed!

The strength of the US are "united" states stretching from the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean, from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico. It would be delusional to believe a nation of similar power and influence could emerge from a breakup of the USA.

I understand some folk feel agrrieved at the current state of the nation but this talk of a breakup as the solution to solvable issues is ridiculous.
    America was not founded to be an empire it was founded to be libertarian more than anything else by today's standards. America has a history of isolationist thinkers and tariffs etc.. to back it up it was not until after WWII that America became an empire. Thomas Jefferson was the original isolationist and George Washington on leaving office , in a farwell speech, warned about getting entangled in foreign affairs.

Washington goes on to urge the American people to take advantage of their isolated position in the world, and to avoid attachments and entanglements in foreign affairs, especially those of Europe, which he argues have little or nothing to do with the interests of America.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George...rewell_Address

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I'm no online expert on any nations political system and anything I write is my opinion only. Unlike many members, I don't speak for anyone else in my place of residence. How the US resolves its issues is for your people to decide.

As I see it from a distance, federal elections should NOT be able to be altered in any way at the state level. For instance, I have seen it written that California allows anyone with a local drivers license to register and vote, even illegal immigrants. And they actively encourage illegal immigrants to apply for a drivers license and then to register on the electoral roll. If they wish to do so at a state level, then fine. However, there is no way that should be allowed in national elections if illegal and that is something that could be fixed.

If you join a union, there needs to be rules and they need to be adhered to. You can't have one state (or more) corrupting the system set in place to govern the whole nation.
    Rules go both ways and the way the system is supposed to work is that the Federal government isn't supposed to be a dictator to the states.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,610
    Given: 10,307

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    U.S influence is just is bad as Chinese influence, Let us forget that it were the U.S that triggered the immigration crisis when they destabilized just about everything around Europe.
    I'm calling bullshit on that comment.

Regarding the second comment, the governments of your region could have simply closed those borders showing those economic migrants there was no illegal entry allowed. Lay the blame where it is due. Germany and Sweden's open border policy. The EU also allowing NGO's to ferry migrants from both North African and Turkey.

Rules go both ways and the way the system is supposed to work is that the Federal government isn't supposed to be a dictator to the states.
    Evolve or be replaced. When the US was founded, the world was at a different period of human development. Americans can't complain if they're not willing to look at the issues and resolve them in a manner that clearly states what is and is not legal during a national election. Otherwise you need to accept one state (or more) can and will disrupt elections to suit its own agenda. No where else in the western world is that acceptable.
    Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I'm calling bullshit on that comment.

Regarding the second comment, the governments of your region could have simply closed those borders showing those economic migrants there was no illegal entry allowed. Lay the blame where it is due. Germany and Sweden's open border policy. The EU also allowing NGO's to ferry migrants from both North African and Turkey.

Evolve or be replaced. When the US was founded, the world was at a different period of human development. Americans can't complain if they're not willing to look at the issues and resolve them in a manner that clearly states what is and is not legal during a national election. Otherwise you need to accept one state (or more) can and will disrupt elections to suit its own agenda. No where else in the western world is that acceptable.
    That is the mentality of the weak minded. In fact that is what I expect white people on there knees saying God is black would say . If you were in a ultra Darwinian environment like prison you would be doing someone's laundry and bed partner with that attitude. That isn't even meant to be an insult but sheesh, have a back bone and some pride.

Kekgenes K13

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)