Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Default Mexican Drug Cartels and the Murder Cult of Santa Muerte

In this video, Lara Logan is interviewed by host Jesse Watters. According to Logan, she recently spoke with a drug cartel leader, and he told her that the cartels' work force consists of the unaccompanied children that cross the border. Worst of all, he said that some of these children are actually used in snuff videos. In a snuff video, one or more "cast members" are literally murdered.
    Last edited by Smaland; 05-03-2021 at 11:27 PM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Gun Battles on the Mexican Border -- Across from Roma, TX

Based on information in the video below, the gun battle in this video may have occurred back in December. The thump - thump - thump sound is that a 40mm grenade as it explodes (sound of a grenade launcher as it is being fired?).

This video contains audio footage of a gun battle that took place on or around March 17, 2021, in the morning.
    Last edited by Smaland; 05-04-2021 at 04:22 PM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post

In this video, Lara Logan is interviewed by host Jesse Watters. According to Logan, she recently spoke with a drug cartel leader, and he told her that the cartels' work force consists of the unaccompanied children that cross the border. Worst of all, he said that some of these children are actually used in snuff videos. In a snuff video, one or more "cast members" are literally murdered.
    None of that would be the case if all drugs were legal thus eliminating the criminal dangerous black market. Republicans are too retarded to see that not only is the war on drugs a failure but that it eviscerates a portion of peoples' freedom.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default " Mass Shootings Reappear During Leftist Push To Disarm America "

The image above was posted along with the article linked to below.

After years of a relatively gun violence-free Trump administration, the mass shootings have returned with a vengeance, timed suspiciously with the new (leftist) push for gun control.
    Murderous day after murderous day, America quickly descended into a chaotic hellhole under the Biden administration as three multiple shootings were recorded within 24 hours on Sunday (April 18), according to Reuters. The surge of mass shootings comes as the Biden administration attempts to enforce stricter gun control, wrote Zero Hedge.

Isn’t it blatantly obvious this is coordinated by some evil force? This isn’t an accident.
    Full article at CD Media

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Plano, TX Cop Refused to Enforce the Law

This photo was posted with the news story linked to below.

This video was posted to YouTube at the channel "Be the Change", on May 2, 2021. It records a scene from a recent protest in Plano, TX, next to a freeway.

Two things that were recorded in the video:

* Protesters obstructing traffic: they were in the middle of the street, blocking the flow of cars from a freeway off-ramp. They had stopped this movement of traffic, to the point that vehicles were backed up all the way up the off-ramp (see 2:07 in the video). If cars were backed up onto the freeway, this might have resulted in a traffic safety hazard.

Blocking traffic might even be only a misdemeanor, but it's still a violation of the law. The officer seen in the video should have ordered the protesters to the side of the road. If they didn't do that, they should have been arrested. If more officers were needed to accomplish that, I can understand this, but then the officer on the scene should have called for backup. Actually, extra officers should have been there already. Based on the video footage, it's obvious that the officer was simply ignoring their unlawful behavior.

* What was worse, someone actually pointed a handgun at the white motorist in the blue shirt; you can see this being done at 1:02 in the video. Beyond question, this is a felony, and whoever did this should be prosecuted accordingly. Because there isn't any related video footage, I can't be certain as to whether or not the officer deliberately ignored this, although I definitely wouldn't be surprised. One way or the other though, there should already be a warrant for this person's arrest.

Full story at the Gateway Pundit
    Last edited by Smaland; 05-10-2021 at 11:46 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Plano, TX: Texas Attorney General Gets Involved

This photo was posted along with the article linked to below. According to the tweet following, "... only one person from this whole incident is being charged with a crime: the one man who told the protestors to go away (in the image above, the handgun is pointing at him). Why? For 'assault with contact' because he slapped a person's hand out of his face. No one else is being changed with anything. None of the law-breaking traffic-blockers, not the guy who pulled a weapon--no one! "

The tweet below suggests that the reader "watch the full 2 min video" about what happened. The video in the post above is likely a close copy of the video Mr. Paxton is referring to.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default "Is the Plano Police Chief a neutral servant of the public and the law first, or is he an activist?"

The image above refers to a webinar that took place on or around June 16, 2020. In the center is a photo of Ed Drain, the current police chief for Plano. The image is posted at middleeasteye.net.

A controversy associated with this incident is: what type of object is being pointed at the angry motorist at 1:02 in the video above. Although Mr. Drain has said otherwise, I still think it's a handgun, and you can see why in the video linked to below (at 5:10). According to the tweet by Mr. Paxton, first Drain said that it's a pepper ball gun, then he said it's a taser, then he said it's an electronic control device. This is an issue addressed in this video presentation.

Comment from this video, about the image at 5:10:
    You can literally see the ejection port on the pistol he's pointing at (him). ... you can even make out the slide being a separate piece from the receiver. It is a pocket model pistol. Most likely a .22 or .25 caliber.
    The Texas BLM Roadblock Incident
    Last edited by Smaland; 05-13-2021 at 12:03 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Is Susan Rice a Shadow President?

Above is a photo of Susan Rice, current Director of the Domestic Policy Council; she was also a National Security Advisor during the Obama administration. The image was posted with the article linked to below.

Mr. Grenell was an intelligence director under President Trump.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Bill Kristol Hoped that These Remarks Weren't Being Videotaped

Kristol suggests that the white working class needs to be replaced, because it's lazy and decadent.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default "The Island of Doctor Moreau", Brought to Life

According to information stated in the first 1:30 of the video, human - animal chimeras are beings that have been created in the labs of pharmaceutical companies. Chimeras are brought into being when human cells or human embryos are introduced into animal fetuses, or vice versa.

The Island of Doctor Moreau is a science fiction novel written by H.G. Wells that was published in 1896. Dr. Moreau is an evil scientist who uses vivisection to create human-animal hybrids.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information