Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,164
    Given: 7,453

2 Not allowed!

I’m almost apolitical, I don’t believe in ideologies or political saviours, I don’t trust in people, I trust in God and myself. I don’t need any revolutions as it wanna make my life worse 100%. I’m not even a patriot (and save the Lord, I’m not a nationalist), I’m just a realist, who looks own interest and interests of my family as the first ones to go. Politically obsessed people and ideologies are something childish for me.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

All of them being nazicommieliberalpatriotic mix is another reason to stay far from politics. I think Russians through the history deserve much worse leaders than Putin but God has mercy on us. We deserve to be wiped out from the face of Earth for mass abortions and other satanic shit which has deep roots in our society.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    Yeah, support a tyrant who literally lets all of Asia flood into Russia and who supports fucking subhumans in the Caucasus, great job. You still haven't told me how's that nationalist.

You're the epitome of a fucking propagandist Navalny talks about. It's the exact same points all of you scumbags bring about. I've seen his positions, they're anything but these you've described. As for his base, yep, a few are fucking commies. BUT UNITED RUSSIA ALSO HAS COMMIE SUPPORTERS. Every part in Russia does. Navalny hates communists with a passion. In fact he hasn't supported any communist in any Duma elections with his "Smart Voting" system. Also, I was in 4chan you retard, and at least half of Russkies in 4chan hate Putin. Putin is anything but a nationalist, he locks up people for being against him and he locks people for saying anything remotely bad for fucking kikes. How's that based, fren? He lets all of Uzbekistanis, Afghanis, Kyrgystanis and all of western Asia to flood into Russia. Plus the Mongoloids. How's that based and redpilled? Navalny wants to cut down all of this.

And "based" Putin didn't say anything about Trump being banned from anywhere. While Navalny slammed Twitter and all platforms quite harshly. In fact he was the first and the fiercest critic of this ban of Trump who isn't an American. He outright said that Dorsey did this for emotional and personal reasons, as well as for political opportunism. That truly shows who's on our side. And that isn't Putin. For the record, Navalny doesn't like Biden either. As all Russians also. So...

As for Furgal, yeah, he definitely build a criminal empire in 7 months of being the mayor of Khabarovsk. And he's sooooo unpopular when 70% of the population of Khabarovsk...
    Russian population is very leftist at the moment. 1917-1991 was not enough for the idiots. I don’t see Russian population as a proper role model for anyone, nor they deserve anyone better than Putin who’s maybe the best possible for them. He’s chosen by this population anyway, if you play democracy and election circus, you should accept the results. The last time I voted are the early 2000s and being a young idiot who thought that elections do matter I voted for LDPR. Now I rely on God, myself and shotgun I wanna use against any political activists/terrorists who wanna approach my house in a case of some coup or revolution.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,955
    Given: 45,025

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    President Niinistö contacted Putin today or yesterday because he was curious of why Russia arrested him after Putin let him go to Germany. How did Russia saw him violating his parole if he was sent to Germany... Niinistö has not published the discussion, but as a lawyer he was curious to hear Putin's reasonings.
    The reason is easy - he yet again slandered his country and its leader whilst abroad, and whipped up world leaders to attack Russia and hate Russia. That alone qualifies to have him arrested and jailed for treason.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,437
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    The reason is easy - he yet again slandered his country and its leader whilst abroad, and whipped up world leaders to attack Russia and hate Russia. That alone qualifies to have him arrested and jailed for treason.
    Of course, but I leave politics to bigger players.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

As Victor said: They are both crooks in their own way and Putin will not save the West (or even his own country), because he is just another crook in a 600-year-long line of crooks, as they have, in fact, never been governed by anyone else but a crook and his cackle of crooks. A certain masochism must be in their very nature, because they have taken that dick up the arse for so long that they have gotten to see it as normal, or even good. My main problem is, that they can't keep it to themselves but have been sharing this wonderful system with everybody unfortunate enough to live around them.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    As Victor said: They are both crooks in their own way and Putin will not save the West (or even his own country), because he is just another crook in a 600-year-long line of crooks, as they have, in fact, never been governed by anyone else but a crook and his cackle of crooks. A certain masochism must be in their very nature, because they have taken that dick up the arse for so long that they have gotten to see it as normal, or even good. My main problem is, that they can't keep it to themselves but have been sharing this wonderful system with everybody unfortunate enough to live around them.
    I didn't mean exactly this and I do not consider our history to be a history of crooks, it's more or less the same worldwide just people prefer to see what they want. People worldwide are eager to give their freedoms and rights to all possible rightleftcenterchickenwinged politicians who are supposed to be their gods and save them from something. In a matter of personal freedom I feel myself way more free than I could be somewhere in the West. I even admire the corruption factor as it gives us an opportunity to use leaks of system. I'm critical towards the West, but the country I hate the most is China. But generally, I don't have false expectations towards the whole world. The one who gives himself to any political powers, governments, politicians is a failed person no matter where he lives.

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,730
    Given: 5,555

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    Putin is much fucking worse. Putin literally gives federal aid to the Caucasus, while ethnic Russians are starving. He allows millions of East and West Asians flood the country, while Russians are starving.

You think Putin is any better? He puts the "based" mask just to protect himself. Because all these millions he has left un Russia and the aid that gives to the Caucasus peoples, the people who literally hate Russians and who are millions of times worse in corruption.

The only thing liberal about Navalny is that he tolerates at the least the fags. But all his other positions? That is, complete cutdown of all immigration, benefits to ethnic Russians to have large families and completely cutting down the line of trillions of rubles given to Chechnya and the rest of the Caucasus is more than good.

As I said, he's still a nationalist. He supported an ultranationalist, Sergei Furgal, in Khabarovsk Krai. And he almost exclusively supports nationalist politicians with his "Smart Voting" system. If he supports other nationalists to be elected, and he himself wants to cut down immigration and give priority to ethnic Russians, he's a nationalist basically.

And that's great.
    Oh, what a pleasure to hear from an expert on Russia brought up on Western propaganda. I would not have dared to do such a deep analysis of life in the country without first living in it.
    I live in Russia (okay, 13 years in the former Russian-speaking region of Ukraine), my parents and my own family, and none of them even thought of leaving here to live somewhere else.
    In the 90s there was a completely different situation, it can be compared with the Second World War, in which Hitler won. Then a lot of people died / emigrated / were not born, a demographic hole arose, and the authorities were forced to import workers from the near abroad in order to preserve the infrastructure. Now laws for migrants are slowly tightening up, and Slavic construction teams and Slavic traders in food markets have already begun to appear everywhere, which could not have been imagined 5-7 years ago. Russia is slowly recovering, not as fast as we would like due to external and internal ("rival Kremlin towers") opposition, the only real problem is to increase the birth rate of ethnic Slavs. Difficult but feasible. Fear, such as was in the 90s and 2000s, is no longer in the minds of the population.
    By the way, there have never been Afghans in Russia, Kazakhs and Turkmen too, I don't know where you got this information. Russians do not starve, unlike Americans queuing up for free food. Here people are accustomed to work, no one will give you a welfare for nothing enough for living.
    The current government, for all its shortcomings (who does not have them?), has no alternative at the moment, due to the absence of a patriotic opposition (all opposition is comprador). There are patriotic ones among the Kremlin towers, believe me.
    Navalny's associates (Chubais, Gaidar, Khakamada, Nemtsov, etc.), by the way, already ruled the country in the 90s (and even a little earlier), and for 20 years now we have been slowly correcting the consequences of their "effective" and "free-market" rule, restoring sovereignty and competences. Thanks, but no more, eat it yourself. You can observe the rule of the same liberal gang at the moment in Ukraine, I do not want such a future for my country.
    As for the theft, theft is in the management of absolutely all countries. There is a Russian saying - "To be at the well and not to quench your thirst." Somewhere they launder money, somewhere there is an offshore zone, somewhere at the very top they make money on the drug trade. Russia is far from the worst here. In addition, a huge part of the so-called withdrawn capital is used to expand Russian influence abroad, to buy property, infrastructure, and people's loyalty.
    On the example of the United States, you saw that "freedom and democracy" does not exist, it is just a screen for oligarchy. Better good old Russian state capitalism instead.
    No one hates the Slavs more than people like Navalny. Having come to power, he will destroy the country and complete what Hitler could not complete. Politicians of Navalny kind (and in other countries too) embody all the worst features of both left and right movements (in deeds, not in words).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information