Thread: Shocking, 2 chinese celebrities marrying semitic millionairs?

Banned
    Last Online
    11-21-2011 @ 02:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Orietalid
    Ethnicity
    Southern Chinese
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Shocking, 2 chinese celebrities marrying semitic millionairs?

Just last week, 2 major chinese female singers got married to semitic looking men both of them are very rich. You people are good at identifying the caucasian subraces, so anyone can tell me are they semites or not?

http://ent.ifeng.com/photo/hot/detai...640787_2.shtml

http://ent.qq.com/a/20111002/000077.htm#p=2

From my viewing nationalist portrayals of the semites, they look just like the typical jews. If they are both jews, I do not really believe such coincidence that 2 major chinese celebrities fell in romance with 2 men of the same ethnic background and getting married to them at almost the same time. A few years ago, some prominent american jews also married chinese women, sounds like an orchestrated mass marriage to me. What can be behind this?These 2 closely following up marriages have sent a shockwave to China and Asia. If just ordinary chinese girls I would not mind, but these 2 girls just got married are major celeberities at home. Liang Yongqi(nickname:Gigi) and Mo wenwei(nickname:Karen). Are the jews going to ethnically infiltrating east Asia like it did to the christian Europe 2000 years ago?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2015 @ 08:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Netherlands
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    whatever
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadjet Horus View Post
    Just last week, 2 major chinese female singers got married to semitic looking men both of them are very rich. You people are good at identifying the caucasian subraces, so anyone can tell me are they semites or not?

http://ent.ifeng.com/photo/hot/detai...640787_2.shtml

http://ent.qq.com/a/20111002/000077.htm#p=2

From my viewing nationalist portrayals of the semites, they look just like the typical jews. If they are both jews, I do not really believe such coincidence that 2 major chinese celebrities fell in romance with 2 men of the same ethnic background and getting married to them at almost the same time. A few years ago, some prominent american jews also married chinese women, sounds like an orchestrated mass marriage to me. What can be behind this?These 2 closely following up marriages have sent a shockwave to China and Asia. If just ordinary chinese girls I would not mind, but these 2 girls just got married are major celeberities at home. Liang Yongqi(nickname:Gigi) and Mo wenwei(nickname:Karen). Are the jews going to ethnically infiltrating east Asia like it did to the christian Europe 2000 years ago?
    That is interesting, I cannot tell you for sure if they are Jewish or not.

I remember in the 1980s when people thought the Japanese were going to take over the world. There were articles about Israelis taking Japanese language courses and learning about Japanese history and culture.

Rupert Murdoch said the future is China. He even took a Chinese bride. Not sure if he's Jewish or not.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-21-2011 @ 02:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Orietalid
    Ethnicity
    Southern Chinese
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by leibowitz View Post
    That is interesting, I cannot tell you for sure if they are Jewish or not.

I remember in the 1980s when people thought the Japanese were going to take over the world. There were articles about Israelis taking Japanese language courses and learning about Japanese history and culture.

Rupert Murdoch said the future is China. He even took a Chinese bride. Not sure if he's Jewish or not.
    More jew dating chinese woman: Bruce Rockowitz with Coco Li, also c chinese singer known in Asia. There are aryan marrying asian women but they usually tune down the publicity, choose ordinary girls not celebrities. But the jews choosed to make great publicity with expensive weddings, the 2 wedding recently costed around 10 million dollar, one held in Italy the other in Spain, comissioned some top items from designer worshops like Salvatore Ferragamo, DeBeers diamonds, Tiffany. The lavishness makes me sick.

Thread Information