Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,889
    Given: 18,287

5 Not allowed!

I get this question all the time. People say "Hey Daco, what is with the American-Albanian lovefest? What gives?"

It's pretty simple. First off, they have the coolest flag in Europe, a double-headed black eagle with a red background. Then you have the great music and most importantly, the wonderful E-V13 cultural Americans crave instead of an R1b snoozefest.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daco Celtic View Post
    I get this question all the time. People say "Hey Daco, what is with the American-Albanian lovefest? What gives?"

It's pretty simple. First off, they have the coolest flag in Europe, a double-headed black eagle with a red background. Then you have the great music and most importantly, the wonderful E-V13 cultural Americans crave instead of an R1b snoozefest.
    Nailed it. Thread closed.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,075
    Given: 58,863

0 Not allowed!

No one seriously explained why the Americans love Albanians so much. The closest to it was TheMaestro because Albanians make music videos for americans and love the USA, but that is because the USA helps them, they wouldnt make those videos if they didnt. So the love was before there and the video is just a expression of gratititude. No one seriously explained why Americans love Albanians. That is interesting question.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    It’s important to say, that on upcoming 8 April we will mark our national day. It’s disrespectful from Non Profit organisations to claim ,,international “ Roma day. We are one Nation, with one race for which we have paid huge price during WWII and with one language rooted to Hindi. We are the Romani nation. - Michael Daduc The Roma Nation Movement
    Germany is showing us what could soon happen to us in Austria with a left-wing Austro traffic light. Do we want a situation where we can no longer choose the heating system, but we can choose the gender? Hardly likely! Only a strong FPÖ and a Freedom Party People's Chancellor will know how to prevent such nonsense. - Herbert Kickl FPÖ Bundesobmann

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,815
    Given: 7,518

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    No one seriously explained why the Americans love Albanians so much. The closest to it was TheMaestro because Albanians make music videos for americans and love the USA, but that is because the USA helps them, they wouldnt make those videos if they didnt. So the love was before there and the video is just a expression of gratititude. No one seriously explained why Americans love Albanians. That is interesting question.
    Morti, you didnt like my answer?? It was serious and the truth.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    Morti, you didnt like my answer?? It was serious and the truth.
    But how do you explain that americans are also partly slavic maybe not as much as german but close to it and they are everything else too. Actually Clinton and Biden are Irish, not German.
    It’s important to say, that on upcoming 8 April we will mark our national day. It’s disrespectful from Non Profit organisations to claim ,,international “ Roma day. We are one Nation, with one race for which we have paid huge price during WWII and with one language rooted to Hindi. We are the Romani nation. - Michael Daduc The Roma Nation Movement
    Germany is showing us what could soon happen to us in Austria with a left-wing Austro traffic light. Do we want a situation where we can no longer choose the heating system, but we can choose the gender? Hardly likely! Only a strong FPÖ and a Freedom Party People's Chancellor will know how to prevent such nonsense. - Herbert Kickl FPÖ Bundesobmann

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

But how do you explain that americans are also partly slavic maybe not as much as german but close to it and they are everything else too. Actually Clinton and Biden are Irish, not German.
    Americans were very little slavic compare to german and the slavs didnt feature in politics.

Also Clinton is partially german, but I am talking as in Americans overall as a policy had that. Wilson for example was a Scott and he supported us strongly.

Clinton's ethnicity:

Ethnicity: English, as well as Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Irish, German, Swiss-German, and Scottish, distant French Huguenot

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Americans were very little slavic compare to german and the slav didnt feature in politics.

Also Clinton is partially german, but I am talking as in Americans overall as a policy had that. Wilson for example was a Scott and he supported us strongly.

Clinton's ethnicity:

Ethnicity: English, as well as Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Irish, German, Swiss-German, and Scottish, distant French Huguenot
    Ok but a scott is not a german or am I wrong? Or you mean "germanic" not actually "german"? Maybe, you are right. But why Obama supports Albanians? Why majority of Americans support Albanians, or you think they are influenced by the mindset even if they are not germans themselfes?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ok but a scott is not a german or am I wrong? Or you mean "germanic" not actually "german"? Maybe, you are right. But why Obama supports Albanians? Why majority of Americans support Albanians, or you think they are influenced by the mindset even if they are not germans themselfes?
    Yes I said "the german in them".

Speaking of love child, I read from a nazi envoy in Albania that during the early 1900's the Germans had in their schoolbooks a story about Albanians, painting them in a positive light and that influenced some generations of them, appart from their anti-slav policy. And when Hitler used to ask him about Albanians it was pretty much in the vein of "how are my babies doing " I'll try to find it.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes I said "the german in them".

Speaking of love child, I read from a nazi envoy in Albania that during the early 1900's the Germans had in their schoolbooks a story about Albanians, painting them in a positive light and that influenced some generations of them, appart from their anti-slav policy. And when Hitler used to ask him about Albanians it was pretty much in the vein of "how are my babies doing " I'll try to find it.
    The Italians too loved the Albos. It was actually the Italian fascists who created Greater Albania, everyone knows about Anti-slav hatred of Germans, but little is mentioned about Italian anti-slav hatred. In Slovenia/Croatia the Italians mistreated the Slavs.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The Italians too loved the Albos. It was actually the Italian fascists who created Greater Albania, everyone knows about Anti-slav hatred of Germans, but little is mentioned about Italian anti-slav hatred. In Slovenia/Croatia the Italians mistreated the Slavs.
    You mean Croats mistreated Italians? Italians same as Germans supported a pre-slav population.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information