Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Total Fertility Rate in Europe (map)

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,320
    Given: 7,523

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    It's not even about education, but about face mimics and mentality recognition every cop here in Russia will recognize asap and check documents of the people. Some Moldovans have it written on face, their clothes and behaviour who are they, without saying a word. But the ones from Chisinau for example cannot be recognized as something alien. Same as Russians, we have some exact populations, especially northern Russians who look like hobbits in Moscow. I lived years next to bus station where buses from north arrive, and I always see those extremely blonde close to white round headed 170-175 cm height people with extremely gracile body, red face, tiny noses from towns where populace didn't change since 1800s.
    Yes, it's true. There is indeed something about them recognizable from a km away. I can spot a Moldavian way before he opens his mouth. They rarely pass unnoticeable. I don't exactly know why..I never actually thought about it. Maybe as you said, their style (clothes, haircuts...), face/body mimics...I have no idea. Sometimes it's just about their physical appearance but not always. Some of them could look potentially local but still they don't.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Moldova
    Region
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,750
    Given: 3,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    I'm not going to troll or any kind of ethnic bs, but I didn't notice that urban Moldovans are a target of such stuff in Romania. Same in Russia, some Moldovans are considered "rednecks" for ultra rural mentality and behaviour, but if they're modern people, especially somewhere from Chinisau they're barely recognized as something different. So it's not about being ethnic Moldovan, but about mentality of exact people.
    This is historically motivated, there were always hatred between Moldovans and Wallachians, due to the formers being more successful historically, hence why many prominent Romanian figures are Moldovans or people who originate in Moldova. Moldova was allways more developed till 1859 polittically, economically and especially culturally. After that due to loss of its political/economic/cultural independence it started to degenerate, first via heavy brain drains towards Wallachia, and after due to political/economic marginalisation and low investitions in local infrastructure and cultural development. Nowadays, this region is in an intense process of Gypsifiction via manele music and heavy birthrate of local Gypsies.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin View Post
    This is historically motivated, there were always hatred between Moldovans and Wallachians, due to the formers being more successful historically, hence why many prominent Romanian figures are Moldovans or people who originate in Moldova. Moldova was allways more developed till 1859 polittically, economically and especially culturally. After that due to loss of its political/economic/cultural independence it started to degenerate, first via heavy brain drains towards Wallachia, and after due to political/economic marginalisation and low investitions in local infrastructure and cultural development. Nowadays, this region is in an intense process of Gypsifiction via manele music and heavy birthrate of local Gypsies.
    Yeh probably you know some things better than I do, I know Wallachia just as a passer by. Most of my Ro friends are from Banat (especially Timisoara) from times when I was active nationalist and had friends from Noua Dreapta whom i've met through my Serbian friends.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 08:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mutt
    Country
    India
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 923
    Given: 1,475

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin View Post

Don't you have a bit overreacted opinion? I mean Seya even told it's not about mocking, but some kind of difference of mentality of some Moldovans easy to spot by people raised in Romania, which indeed it partly has reason in history but it was more focusing on the new capital area(and the area with natural resources) not some jealousy ending up with underdeveloping the region on purpose, come on. Also, bruh manele - it's just music, listening to it won't make you gypsy.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Moldova
    Region
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,750
    Given: 3,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zohor View Post
    Don't you have a bit overreacted opinion? I mean Seya even told it's not about mocking, but some kind of difference of mentality of some Moldovans easy to spot by people raised in Romania, which indeed it partly has reason in history but it was more focusing on the new capital area(and the area with natural resources) not some jealousy ending up with underdeveloping the region on purpose, come on. Also, bruh manele - it's just music, listening to it won't make you gypsy.
    People who listen to manele music start to imitate Gypsy culture and to behave like them, is similar with nigger culture influence in US via most degenerated forms of rap which nowdays have a very devastated effect on US whites. Is the same situation in Romania. This shit start slowly to have some effects in MD too, I see more and more local youth who listen to this filthy degenerated music.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Delete

Legio I Minervia – Slayer of barbarians
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian (100%)
    Ancestry
    Etruscans and Latins
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Emilia Romagna
    Politics
    Nat.Conservatism, Chauvinism, Irredentism, Militarism, Imperialism, Mediterraneanism, Germanophobe.
    Hero
    Innocenzo III, Matilde di Canossa, Guido da Landriano, Machiavelli, Ettore Tolomei and others...
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 1,891

0 Not allowed!

Dark green countries have more immigration who obviously have higher fertility rate. Italy is still more conservatist but i wonder how much this will last. Soon or later we will be forced to import more immigrant to increase demographics.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    European origin American
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti-marxist, antimanelist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 535
    Given: 334

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zohor View Post
    Complaining about being mocked by Romanians is Moldovenist/suveranist political speech. It's on the same level with the grandma stories about the brutal Romanian gendarmes in Bessarabia, meaning there is some truth behind it, but the reality is different. There is friendly banter between Romanian regions, but nothing serious. Moldovans take it a bit harder because they're thinner skinned (I would speculate this is some North Caucasian cultural influence).

Aspirin is right though about the manele trash.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,666
    Given: 11,603

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zevoos View Post
    Damn that's bad, the best of Europe has barely grown in the last century while the worst doubled in numbers. Add intra-European mass migration and you have a fine dysgenic cocktail.
    On the other hand this shows that the fears regarding MENAs and Africans popping out 5 kids forever are unfounded. They will get to subreplacement level eventually.

No, the best part of Europe - Slavs and Mediterraneans - had very nice high fertility.
    It would be great to have again at least fertility of 3, so our population flourish again.
    🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Last Online
    Today @ 12:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,666
    Given: 11,603

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    Another map, very detailed, from 1930.

Here most likely Germans and Hungarians lowering fertility average in Serbian Vojvodina and Romanian part of Banat.
    🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information