Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Post some examples what you think is the average phenotype of your country(men and women)

Daven

0 Not allowed!

For the Dominican this should be the national average when combining all the ranges.

Dominicano

Dominicana

^^ Mixed "Hispanic" features and "light" skinned for the African American standards.

Daven

0 Not allowed!

OR

Hombre

Mujer

Last edited by Daven; 01-28-2021 at 04:22 AM.

Lozano

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    OR

Hombre

Interesting pheno

How would you classify him? Terceron by chance?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Coimbra, born and raised (old man from Santo Tirso)
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Hero
    Eru Ilúvatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,514
    Given: 4,454

0 Not allowed!

Of various ages.
    A group of typical men (not to be mistaken with a typical group of men, wouldn't be that different, but could have more variance stretching North, South, etc)

Same thing with wemen (dyed hair among older wemen is commonplace)

By the time I noticed this was on the Latin America section I was almost done with the reply so fuck it xd. And I'm not the only one by the looks of it.
    “Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects with everything else.”
    -Leonardo da Vinci
    Quote Originally Posted by barnumandbailey View Post
    Women have hair so that you can grab them while you’re pounding from behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by michal3141 View Post
    Don't worry Roy. We're talking about some profound unsolved problem in science of computing (computer science).
    Quote Originally Posted by solarisregvm View Post
    You sound like an authority of people who know naked portuguese people ......
    Classify Hurtuv and Family 2022
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...nd-Family-2022

Lozano

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by hurtuv View Post

Same thing with wemen (dyed hair among older wemen is commonplace)

Average?
    I am moving to portugal too

Daven

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozano View Post
    Interesting pheno

How would you classify him? Terceron by chance?
    Mulatto leaning a bit towards terceron. He looks like he could be 38%-45% SSA but no less than 55% euro.

We are between Mexico and Chile when it comes to our national average it seems. Slightly less euro than Chileans but almost as much SSA as they have amerindian.

Mexicans have a similar amount of amerindian and euro than we do too but they have less SSA than what we have amerindian. So they're probably 3%-4% SSA while we like 6%-7%.

Pretty much between those two countries.

I think it's easier to find an average according to the class btw. With mulattoes is also a bit harder because we have more extremes. It's the reason why euro pardos and quadroons vary more than harnizos and castizos as well.

Lozano

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    Mulatto leaning a bit towards terceron. He looks like he could be 38%-45% SSA but no less than 55% euro.

We are between Mexico and Chile when it comes to our national average it seems. Slightly less euro than Chileans but almost as much SSA as they have amerindian.

Mexicans have a similar amount of amerindian and euro than we do too but they have less SSA than what we have amerindian. So they're probably 3%-4% SSA while we like 6%-7%.

Pretty much between those two countries.

I think it's easier to find an average according to the class btw. With mulattoes is also a bit harder because we have more extremes. It's the reason why euro pardos and quadroons vary more than harnizos and castizos as well.
    Really interesting then. I though DR who in pair with Mexico in terms of euro ancestry

What do you think about the average phenos from this quote?

Another images from the first main cities and national average

Daven

0 Not allowed!

Really interesting then. I though DR who in pair with Mexico in terms of euro ancestry

What do you think about the average phenos from this quote?
    Chile is like 57%-59%. Mexico is like 48%-50%. Colombia 55%. DR must between 50%-55%. Between Mexico and Chile like I pointed out. This when you balanced out all the studies and results available which aren't many when it comes to national studies.

I don't think we are more than 45% SSA on average because even in the studies where the pred. SSA cities/towns are overrepresented we come out less than that. It's been consistant. The amerindian also lower the negroid a bit and it's obvious.

I'm lazy too classify those phenos in the quote byw.I'm doing more than one thing at the time LMAO. I will tell you later. Let's me just submit this paper.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Coimbra, born and raised (old man from Santo Tirso)
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Hero
    Eru Ilúvatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,514
    Given: 4,454

0 Not allowed!

Average?
    I am moving to portugal too
    Well I mean I was going by phenotypic/pigmentation average, not beauty average, these people are mostly actors posted in one website anyway.
    “Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects with everything else.”
    -Leonardo da Vinci
    Quote Originally Posted by barnumandbailey View Post
    Women have hair so that you can grab them while you’re pounding from behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by michal3141 View Post
    Don't worry Roy. We're talking about some profound unsolved problem in science of computing (computer science).
    Quote Originally Posted by solarisregvm View Post
    You sound like an authority of people who know naked portuguese people ......
    Classify Hurtuv and Family 2022
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...nd-Family-2022

Daven

0 Not allowed!

Somebody tried to create an average Dominican on an old thread but I disagree with the results because 1) it was made using sport teams where pred. SSA Dominicans are overrepresented 2) there was this poster adding up cherrypicked pictures of not very typical or simply atypical Dominicans to fulfill an agenda while at the same time underestimating our large terceron and quadroon-leaning population. Let's not even talk about the pred. euro Dominicans who are significant minority LMAO.

Let me just expose him to make him look stupid:

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicanese View Post

Rafael de Paula

Michel Cleto

Rafael Soriano
    Michel is haitiano. Even his name is stereotypical haitiano. His features aren't extremely off for an Afro-Dominican but he is way is too dark.

Rafael Paula is simply atypical. He is even atypical for an African American who are way more SSA than us on average. Go figure.

Obviously we have some pure SSA Dominicans. However, for each one you display you have to post a nearly fully European to fully (white) Dominican.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information