N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,724
    Given: 43,633

1 Not allowed!

Default User Varda and his inapropriate behaviour

As everyone knows, he was before known under accouts of Serbo Makeridov and Pribislav. When he re-appeared as sock, I was among people who wanted to keep him here.
    But he didn't change. His every second post is about Croats, to show how they don't exist, how they are Serbs, how they speak Serbian language.

He is by origin Serb from Croatia thus has personal bias for such behaviour, but this kind of obsession is borderline psychotic.

I don not wish to continue to tolerate it any longer. He is also present on one Croatian forum, where he is much more polite, neutral and moderate. Ofc in here and on Serbian forums he shows his true face.
    Not to mention his manipulation with DNA results and phenotype (emphasis on most northern Serbs possible and most southern Croats, to make it seem they are one and the same)

It's rare to see such dishonest and manipulative person. I open this thread because I want his harassment and obsession over Croats to stop. He's ruining the forum for me, and he's doing it for years.
    I don't ask for his ban, but for admins to keep and eye on him and sanction him if he doesn't stop harassment.

Thank you.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,553
    Given: 4,602

0 Not allowed!

Calm down Stears. Nobody cares for conflict between your wife and me on Serbian language and other forums.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Calm down Stears. Nobody cares for conflict between your wife and me on Serbian language and other forums.
    There is no Stears, and only thing admins should care about is what you write in here. I won't tolerate your lies and manipulations, every inflammatory post you make, either in Serbian or English, will be reported.
    My patience ran out, as of now I'm keeping tabs on you and your offences and collecting evidence to present to admins if needed.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    There is no Stears, and only thing admins should care about is what you write in here. I won't tolerate your lies and manipulations, every inflammatory post you make, either in Serbian or English, will be reported.
    My patience ran out, as of now I'm keeping tabs on you and your offences and collecting evidence to present to admins if needed.
    Your personal impression about me is irrelevant for this forum and other members. I don't want to licking you ass, find another idiot for it!

I don't have any problems with other users here. You had problems with many users. The problem is in you dear.

Threads about other users should not be allowed.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Your personal impression about me is irrelevant for this forum and other members. I don't want to licking you ass, find another idiot for it!

I don't have any problems with other users here. You had problems with many users. The problem is in you dear.

Threads about other users should not be allowed.
    I don't care about you, nice attempt to change the topic though, manipulative as always. But I will report any filth, lies and propaganda you post here daily to ruin Croatian members forum experience, every time.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    I don't care about you, nice attempt to change the topic though, manipulative as always. But I will report any filth, lies and propaganda you post here daily to ruin Croatian members forum experience every time.
    Leave me alone already Stears! There was no any trolling from my side, it's your imigination.

Thread Information