Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 99

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Why should I stop because I debunk your BS all the time that doesn't make sense? XD You asked a question in off-topic thread, where peope from all countries can add their opinion.
    You are another halogroup wannabe, should I show you one black guy with European halogroup where his first ancestors fucked only with black women ? Does that obviously African guy become an European because of his halogroup?
    Have you ever heard even about subclades? E-V13 is an European halogroup subclade which was in Europe B.C and shaped actually a civilization.
    Because you meant all this.
    What matters when it arrives, matters the origin. If we are invaded by another country tomorrow, that will not change anything.
    In addition, I didn't care about Y-DNA from the beginning.

I said, I want the union of the Balkans + Turkey. You opened these topics yourself, and now you reverse the questions and ask the victims, when you saw that you are no different from those I want to unite.
    Anyway, I hope that if you had read my comments, you would have seen that I wrote: I want every negro to unite with every blond man and every Asian. Although, I don't know if I wrote this here or elsewhere.
    You open Y-DNA topics. Identity and culture. You convinced yourself. I'm not talking about you, I was initially talking to a Hungarian, but you intervened.

Finally man, I have nothing to do with you, I would like to unite. If you don't want to, it's your choice. Thank you. Peace!

Banned
    Last Online
    02-09-2021 @ 08:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I don't really understand this haplogroup obsession. Only the haplogroup I is native european, all others originated from outside of Europe including R (most europeans have this haplo) what is originally north asian, west mongolian (altaic):

"Haplogroup R* originated in North Asia just before the Last Glacial Maximum (26,500-19,000 years ago). This haplogroup has been identified in the remains of a 24,000 year-old boy from the Altai region, in south-central Siberia (Raghavan et al. 2013). "
    https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplo...1b_Y-DNA.shtml
    I don't want you to misunderstand me, the Y-DNA obsession was not my idea, I from the beginning supported the union of all Balkan countries with Turkey, including Greeks, Albanians and Hungarians who may have E. Or Turks who may have J2, and including all R1 and R2 in our midst.

I see you want to understand where this started: Well, some of the people who speak non-European languages and with non-European Y-dna, and with non-European mtDNA, have called me a traitor, because I want to unite with people like them. They want rights, but do not offer

If I really cared, I wouldn't have opened this Toppic, just read the title.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,319
    Given: 9,885

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eqilra View Post
    I don't want you to misunderstand me, the Y-DNA obsession was not my idea, I from the beginning supported the union of all Balkan countries with Turkey, including Greeks, Albanians and Hungarians who may have E. Or Turks who may have J2, and including all R1 and R2 in our midst.

I see you want to understand where this started: Well, some of the people who speak non-European languages and with non-European Y-dna, and with non-European mtDNA, have called me a traitor, because I want to unite with people like them. They want rights, but do not offer

If I really cared, I wouldn't have opened this Toppic, just read the title.
    Okay but i strongly doubt that hungarians want to join to this Balkan Union.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-07-2022 @ 08:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Vlach, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,983
    Given: 2,435

1 Not allowed!

Instead, I would like Turkey to be part of our Union, I really want to. We would have much to learn from you, and you from us. We would become richer, stronger, we would no longer need to go to foreign countries, away from family, parents, children, grandparents, wife, friends.
    Turkish culture is very attractive to me.
    Turkish is very attractive to me.

I'm waiting for the union!
    Dude, you wrote me pages of curses on PM for posting people who look Turkic and now you profess your love for Turkey??

Read these words one by one, carefully. You are schizophrenic, you don't know what world you're in. Gather your senses and talk to your legal guardian that you should not be on the internet. You've already committed penal offenses according to the Romanian law. You have hacked websites, gathered emails and passwords, impersonated people on hacked accounts, stole private pictures, including pictures of minors. All these mean years in prison. Just get the fuck off the internet before you end up locked up. Cause let me tell you, mental patients do not end up well in prison.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

But hungarians have only 0,5% n1c:
    https://www.eupedia.com/europe/europ...logroups.shtml

And if i follow your logic that the original haplogroup N population in North China was uralic speakers by this logic the original haplogroup R (IE) population in West Mongolia, North Asia was IE speakers so neither are european.
    That is why we should not worry about Y-DNA, mtDNA and the origin of language, and unite, Balkan Union. The only ones who can call me a traitor are those who have Y-DNA I1 and I2. I1, it has nothing to do with the Balkans. So, only those who have I2 can call me a Balkan traitor because I want to unite the Balkans. (incl. Turkey)

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ixulescu View Post
    Dude, you wrote me pages of curses on PM for posting people who look Turkic and now you profess your love for Turkey??

Read these words one by one, carefully. You are schizophrenic, you don't know what world you're in. Gather your senses and talk to your legal guardian that you should not be on the internet. You've already committed penal offenses according to the Romanian law. You have hacked websites, gathered emails and passwords, impersonated people on hacked accounts, stole private pictures, including pictures of minors. All these mean years in prison. Just get the fuck off the internet before you end up locked up. Cause let me tell you, mental patients do not end up well in prison.
    1. What you wrote has nothing to do with this Thread.
    2. Go to the police and report me. I do not know what are you talking about.
    3. Are you orthodox, why do you call me "schizophrenic"? You can't talk so bad.
    4. I'm the only one who knows what kind of world the two of us are in, I always try to say that blacks and whites and Mongols should mix, we should all unite, and I ask you to stop racism and anti-Turk feelings, and anti-Semitic, and anti-Balkan union. The purpose of life on earth is union, love, peace, harmony.
    6. According to Romanian law, I am the free Dacian. I don't care about your rules.
    7. The only one who should go to jail is the one who has something against the Turks on the grounds of racism.

Pro-Balkan Union! Stop Racism! Stop Anti-Turk sentiment! Stop Anti-Semitism!
    Peace and Love! No hate!

Banned
    Last Online
    11-07-2022 @ 08:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Vlach, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,983
    Given: 2,435

1 Not allowed!

What you wrote has nothing to do with this Thread. Go to the police and report me. I do not know what are you talking about.
    listen to me bitch, just disappear.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunai View Post
    From life experience there are quite some people now living in Balkanic countries crying back the Mitteleuropäische realm of their great grandparents, which was Austro-Hungary. It is common nostalgia in northern peripheral Balkan regions, especially the more urban and educated people.
    Do not invent expressions, copy the original text as I wrote it. Peace! If I hated you, I wouldn't try to unite you. Dunai. I'm here for union.
    I did not use this expression.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ixulescu View Post
    listen to me bitch, just disappear.
    You're on my thread, I don't understand.
    You have committed another sin, it is time to delete "Orthodox" from your profile, because you do not represent anything Orthodox. You only gave 2 comments, and both had swear words.

I am the Pro-Balkan Union. I am free to write on the internet that I am Pro-Balkan Union. Instead, you are not free to swear at me, but for this you will fall under the Judgment.

Psalm 15: 3 [+ 7 / -0]
    He does not gossip with his tongue, he does not harm his fellow man, nor does he cast reproach on his neighbor.
    Proverbs 21:23 [+ 9/3]
    He who guards his mouth and his tongue saves his soul from much trouble.
    Psalm 101: 5 [+ 6 / -1]
    Whoso smiteth his neighbor secretly, I will destroy him; the one with haughty looks and a proud heart I will not suffer.
    Proverbs 13: 3 [+ 5 / -1]
    He who guards his mouth guards his soul; he who opens his lips rushes to his death.
    Proverbs 17: 9 [+ 5 / -1]
    He who covers a mistake seeks love, but he who always mentions it in his words divides his friends.
    Psalm 5: 9 [+ 3 / -0]
    For there is nothing true in their mouth; their hearts are full of wickedness, their throats are an open grave, and they have flattering words on their tongues.
    Psalm 10: 7 [+ 3 / -0]
    His mouth is full of curses, deceit and deceit, and under his tongue is wickedness and lawlessness.
    Romans 3:13 [+ 3 / -0]
    Their throat is an open grave; they use their tongues to deceive; under the lips they have aspid venom;
    James 3: 6 [+ 3 / -0]
    All manner of beasts, and of fowl, and of creeping things, and of beasts of the field, are tamed, and have been tamed by men.
    Leviticus 19:16 [+ 3 / -1]
    Do not gossip about your people. Do not rise up against your neighbor's life. I am the Lord.
    Proverbs 16:28 [+ 2 / -0]
    The restless man arouses quarrels and the defendant divides his best friends.
    Proverbs 25:23 [+ 4 / -2]
    The north wind brings rain and the slanderous tongue brings a sad face.
    Title 3: 1 [+ 4 / -2]
    not to speak ill of anyone, not to be ready to quarrel, but to be sober, gentle to all men.
    Psalm 34:13 [+ 4/3]
    Beware of evil tongues and deceitful words.
    Psalms 50:20 [+ 1 / -0]
    Sit and speak against your brother, slander your mother's son.
    Psalm 55:21 [+ 2 / -1]
    Their mouth is as sweet as cream, but they carry war in their hearts; their words are slippery than oil, but when they come out of their mouths they are swords.
    Proverbs 14:23 [+ 1 / -0]
    Wherever you work, there is gain, but wherever you only talk, there is a lack.
    Proverbs 18: 8 [+ 1 / -0]
    The words of the gossip are like cakes: they slip to the bottom of the bowels.
    Proverbs 20:19 [+ 1 / -0]
    He that goeth about as a talebearer revealeth secrets: therefore meddle not with him that flattereth with his mouth.
    Proverbs 24: 2 [+ 1 / -0]
    for their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.
    Proverbs 26:20 [+ 2 / -1]
    When there is no more wood, the fire goes out; and when there is no slanderer, the quarrel subsides.
    Proverbs 26:22 [+ 1 / -0]
    The words of the slanderer are like cakes, slipping to the bottom of the bowels.
    Proverbs 29:11 [+ 1 / -0]
    The madman shows all his passion, but the wise man masters it.
    Ecclesiastes 5: 3 [+ 1 / -0]
    For if dreams are born of the multitude of worries, the folly of the fool is known of the multitude of words.
    Ecclesiastes 10:13 [+ 1 / -0]
    The first word that comes out of his mouth is madness, and the last is even worse madness.
    Jeremiah 9: 4 [+ 1 / -0]
    "Let every one beware of his own friend, and let him not trust in any of his brethren: for every brother seeketh to deceive, and every friend stumbleth.
    2 Corinthians 12:20 [+ 3 / -2]
    For I fear, lest by any means, when I come, I should find you even as I would, and I myself should find you as ye would not. I'm afraid I won't find quarrel, envy, anger, division, gossip, gossip, arrogance, disorder.
    Ephesians 4:31 [+ 1 / -0]
    Instead, be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, just as God also in Christ forgave you.
    Title 3: 2 [+ 3 / -2]
    For we were once fools, disobedient, lost, enslaved by all kinds of lusts and pleasures, living in wickedness and envy, worthy to be hated and hated one another.
    James 1:26 [+ 2 / -1]
    The pure and undefiled religion before God our Father is to search the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
    1 Peter 3:10 [+ 3 / -2]
    To turn away from evil and do good, to seek peace and to pursue it.
    Job 15: 3 [+ 1 / -1]
    To defend himself with words that help nothing and with words that are useless?
    Psalm 41: 7 [+ 1 / -1]
    All my enemies whisper against me, and I believe that my misfortune will bring me destruction.
    Proverbs 10:19 [+ 4 / -4]
    He who speaks much cannot fail to sin, but he who keeps his lips is a prudent man.
    Proverbs 11:13 [+ 1 / -1]
    He who walks in gossip reveals hidden things, but the faithful soul keeps what has been entrusted to him.
    Proverbs 12:18 [+ 4 / -4]
    He who speaks lightly hurts like the piercing of a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Okay but i strongly doubt that hungarians want to join to this Balkan Union.
    I appreciate your opinion. But you? Do you personally agree?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information