Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in romantic love?

Last Online
    04-22-2022 @ 02:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Russian, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,448
    Given: 918

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon96 View Post
    Any scientific evidence to back your first sentence?

Anyways, homosexual love is also really pure and I've seen many gay couples that love each other a lot and share very
    strong bonds. So, what about that?
    None at all. I based that assertion off of anecdotal evidence. I’m interested in the topic of what exactly ‘makes a man’, and have thus talked with many other men about these sorts of things.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Russian, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Anyways, homosexual love is also really pure and I've seen many gay couples that love each other a lot and share very
    strong bonds. So, what about that?
    As per your second statement, I must admit that I hang around the ‘wrong’ crowd; this is simply not what I’ve noticed or experienced. From what I’ve been exposed to, many homosexual relationships revolve — primarily — around unrestrained lust and abhorrent sexual practices. Again, just my two cents.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-01-2021 @ 01:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Northern Europe
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 178
    Given: 98

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by barnumandbailey View Post
    As per your second statement, I must admit that I hang around the ‘wrong’ crowd; this is simply not what I’ve noticed or experienced. From what I’ve been exposed to, many homosexual relationships revolve — primarily — around unrestrained lust and abhorrent sexual practices. Again, just my two cents.
    What "wrong" side are you referring to? Many hetrosexual relationships also revolve around these things. Do you even know how much homosexuals have been through as recently as the 70s? Look at what happened to Turing. They really loved each other, because they were willing to go through anything (all the hatred etc) to be with others.

Many heterosexuals also have abhorrent sexual practices.

My two cents.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Russian, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What "wrong" side are you referring to? Many hetrosexual relationships also revolve around these things. Do you even know how much homosexuals have been through as recently as the 70s? Look at what happened to Turing. They really loved each other, because they were willing to go through anything (all the hatred etc) to be with others.

Many heterosexuals also have abhorrent sexual practices.

My two cents.
    1) The ‘wrong’ side that I’m referring to is the Grindr / Scruff / Tinder crowd. I was quite active on the last platform for a considerable period of time, and have met up with several men through it. Despite communicating my desires prior to meeting (I wrote in my profile that I wasn’t down with the ‘hookup’ scene), they invariably asked for sex not long into our first ‘date’.

2) I’m not arguing that heterosexual relationships don’t revolve around sex — they clearly do, otherwise we wouldn’t be chatting right now.

3) Yes, I am entirely aware of how much homosexuals have been through, especially within recent memory. I was not, however, alive in the 70s, so I have no authority to speak on such a time.

4) Many heterosexuals do have abhorrent sexual practices; the frequency of such practices within the breeder community, however, seems to pale in comparison to the frequency of such practices within the homosexual community. I’d be happy to converse with you on this observation at some point in the future: I’m too tired right now, however, to construct a coherent, sensical argument. I’m not one to leap into a debate entirely unprepared.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    French Alpinoide
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    French Alpinoide
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,276
    Given: 1,172

0 Not allowed!

It's a feminine thing for women.

The marriage of love is an invention to please women, whereas at the time the marriage of arrangement completely satisfies the man (it was indifferent to him to be in love or not with his wife).

Modern "marriage" (which no longer means anything) is, moreover, a subject that interests women or effeminate spirits (many homosexuals and others).

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    French Alpinoide
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    French Alpinoide
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,276
    Given: 1,172

0 Not allowed!

strong bonds.
    So, what about that?
    Many homosexuals have unbridled sexuality, even more so than heterosexual men (who already have stronger sexual impulses than women, so imagine gay men); freddy mercury with his wife = agreed and limited practices;
    Freddy Mercury with men = unbridled sexuality, polygamy, etc.

There is also the fact that homosexual men are more accessible than modern women (which is also why "straight people" go to transvestites) and less complicated than women.

If for you "a strong and loving couple" it consists in being more or less libertine, I suppose that the pair (not couple: a couple includes a man and a woman, not the same sex) of homosexual could correspond to this definition .

Either way, that's a non-topic for normal straight European men (other i don't care).

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Northern Europe
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Flashball View Post
    Many homosexuals have unbridled sexuality, even more so than heterosexual men (who already have stronger sexual impulses than women, so imagine gay men); freddy mercury with his wife = agreed and limited practices;

There is also the fact that homosexual men are more accessible than modern women (which is also why "straight people" go to transvestites) and less complicated than women.

If for you "a strong and loving couple" it consists in being more or less libertine, I suppose that the pair (not couple: a couple includes a man and a woman, not the same sex) of homosexual could correspond to this definition .

Either way, that's a non-topic for normal straight European men (other i don't care).
    Not entirely sure what you're saying and your first paragraph is inaccurate.

Any evidence for your second paragraph?

Freddie Mercury is just one person and we don't know his sexual life in great detail.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Northern Europe
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by barnumandbailey View Post
    1) The ‘wrong’ side that I’m referring to is the Grindr / Scruff / Tinder crowd. I was quite active on the last platform for a considerable period of time, and have met up with several men through it. Despite communicating my desires prior to meeting (I wrote in my profile that I wasn’t down with the ‘hookup’ scene), they invariably asked for sex not long into our first ‘date’.

2) I’m not arguing that heterosexual relationships don’t revolve around sex — they clearly do, otherwise we wouldn’t be chatting right now.

3) Yes, I am entirely aware of how much homosexuals have been through, especially within recent memory. I was not, however, alive in the 70s, so I have no authority to speak on such a time.

4) Many heterosexuals do have abhorrent sexual practices; the frequency of such practices within the breeder community, however, seems to pale in comparison to the frequency of such practices within the homosexual community. I’d be happy to converse with you on this observation at some point in the future: I’m too tired right now, however, to construct a coherent, sensical argument. I’m not one to leap into a debate entirely unprepared.
    Not sure what you're trying to say on number 2. I agree with the rest. You can take your time, to think of something as a rebutall.

Last Online
    05-18-2021 @ 07:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Northern Euboea
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,448
    Given: 668

1 Not allowed!

Mutual romantic attraction is the foundation of a healthy relationship.
    https://i.imgur.com/kCivWcA.jpg

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Russian, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Flashball View Post

I feel the need to point out that Freddie Mercury — regardless of whom he was fucking — was an exception (famous, wealthy, well-connected, etc.), and therefore is not a sound example when discussing the sexual practices of breeders and homosexuals. That is, of course, not to discredit everything else that you’ve said (which I will not comment on for the time being).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information