View Poll Results: BOSNIAKS - Do you consider them (by appearence) closer to Croats or Serbs?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • To Croats (from Croatia)

11 64.71%
  • To Serbs (from Serbia)

6 35.29%
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: BOSNIAKS - Do you consider them (by appearence) closer to Croats or Serbs?

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    So you're saying that our first KING, King Tomislav was abnormal Croatian because he helped Serbians against Bulgarians (in fact he saved Serbs back then)?

This are historical facts, so you're saying that King Tomislav was... I guess ABNORMAL Croatian?

I hate party Možemo and I dislike in general every leftist parties.

I dont know how many times I have to repeat to you that I am totally center by ideology, not left wing or right wing.
    It's nice being a centrist, but it wasn't centrists who secured us freedom from Yugoslavia.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Digital Don Quixote
    Ethnicity
    Forums
    Ancestry
    Hellenic, Balkan, Latin, Anatolian, Druide
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Anatolian Lappid
    Hero
    Justinian, Constantine, Augustus, Charlemagne, Aurelian, Alexander
    Religion
    Uralische beauties, Viktor Orban
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,627
    Given: 10,178

1 Not allowed!

@ Robo

You were Cropetroforever really?

Why did you delete the video about the Byzantine Empire?

Used to watch it at least 2 times a week, take 10 thumbs

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    How's that related to present times? Dusan is your everyday Serb, so what do you want with a society like that? Oh, I know, you are dumb and naive. Don't be.
    I am everything but not naive, and am I dumb or not let other make judgments, I am going on with somethin I know is right.

And about Dusan been everyday Serb, no, Dušan is not everyday serb, Dušan IS A KID, and not very bright if I may add, nevermind of his nationality.

You have kids like him on Croatian side as much as you want.

Why do I say he is not very bright? Because it's obvious he is under heavy influence of his parents but he dont know how to resist what he was teached about Croats, he doesnt have enough capacity to think for himself, age 19 is not exactly age 11.

When I was age 19 I was questioning every bullshit I've heard about Serbs, even bullshits I've heard from my parents, yes.

Let me tell you somethin honestly, if I listened what my parents were sayin about Serbs I would consider every Serb as DEVIL HIMSELF.

Not that my parents were/are Ustashes, but they are very nationalistic, but from young age, let's say age 15, I was questioning their bullshits and bullshits from TV, nevermind they're my parents, but they're not GODS.

I respect my parents, no one will tell me what is truth about this matters but myself.

I grew up in city and country durin 90's where common knowledge was that every Serb is DEMON and everythin Serbian is created by LUCIFER himself.

Ofcourse I questioned this bullshits from young age, and knew somethin is wrong about that picture, and ofcourse it was wrong, oh boy was it wrong.

So you just carry on with your ideology, I made my own ideology based on truth, no one tought me this, I thought this myself trough thinking, reading and talking to people.

Take care.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

0 Not allowed!

^^He is over 30, not a kid. But anyway, this topic is tiresome, you're brainwashed and that's ok.

I think I'll stick to non political topics from now on, cuz it's always same things being recycled. Boring.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Faklon View Post
    Why wasn't I notified for this thread?

Good job Robocop, you aren't adding oil to the fire.
    Thanks man. I think this areas had too much fire, someone needs to stop it.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2021 @ 08:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Yugoslavian
    Country
    Serbia
    Politics
    Formation of a new Yugoslavia in a federal state or economic-military alliance.
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 20

0 Not allowed!

When it comes to Serbs, everyday i see Croatians here mentioning "Greater Serbia idea" (although it was propagated by opposition Vojislav Seselj in Serbia) this is cheap war propaganda, the main idea during 90s wars was "All Serbs in one state", Serbs start to make barricade when Croatian parliament put them out of the constitution as constitutive nation and in the same time idea of Ustasha in Croatia was rebirth which awoke Serbs on ethnic cleansing which they done among Serbs during WW2 in same time the pits where Ustashe throw Serbian villagers during WW2 where opened and so stage for war was set.

Second when war start Croatia wasn't a state but a Yugoslav republic and in Yugoslavia borders where bring by administration measures as only Montenegro and Serbia bring sovereignty in new state "Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenians" later known as Yugoslavia, so this was one more reason for war as Serbs after WWI in Yugoslavia finally start to live in one state. Now if we talk about Croatian borders we would must look at borders from 1092 when Croatia had last time sovereignty and idea that Serbs where on Croatian Land is funny as they both where under AH monarchy and from AH monarch to Yugoslav monarchy. Serbs even in AH monarch had autonomous region so they didn't have any connection with Croatian administration as they serve as soldiers.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,596
    Given: 11,538

0 Not allowed!

Former enemy Serbia donates COVID-19 vaccines to Bosnia's Muslims, Croats

SARAJEVO (Reuters) - Former wartime enemy Serbia donated 5,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccine to the Bosniak-Croat region of neighbouring Bosnia on Tuesday, allowing it to launched its inoculation campaign.

Bosnia is the third ex-Yugoslav republic to receive vaccines from Serbia, after North Macedonia and Montenegro.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2AU1HR

Where are your friends and allies to help you and donate vaccines, stupid Bosniaks?

Yet some minister of theirs are complaining about quality of these vaccines. Although they dont have vaccines at all.

Crazy people. Humiliated again.
    Last edited by Dušan; 03-03-2021 at 12:06 PM.
    🔴🔵⚪

Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 2.0944% / 0.02094437
    60.0 Slavic:RUS_Sunghir_MA
    23.0 Paleobalkanic:MKD_Anc
    17.0 Byzantine:TUR_Marmara_Balikesir_Byz

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jugosloven View Post
    When it comes to Serbs, everyday i see Croatians here mentioning "Greater Serbia idea" (although it was propagated by opposition Vojislav Seselj in Serbia) this is cheap war propaganda, the main idea during 90s wars was "All Serbs in one state", Serbs start to make barricade when Croatian parliament put them out of the constitution as constitutive nation and in the same time idea of Ustasha in Croatia was rebirth which awoke Serbs on ethnic cleansing which they done among Serbs during WW2 in same time the pits where Ustashe throw Serbian villagers during WW2 where opened and so stage for war was set.
    I have to add somethin to this friend; Serbs from Croatia started rebellion BEFORE they were out of constitution, Im not sayin Croatian politics of that time didnt make some mistakes, but they went with barricade not because of any constitution, but because influenced by fanaticism, and even if Serbs did not wanted "Greater Serbia" (which we know they did from Serbian Academy of back then), what is so wrong to have your people in another country?

So I guess Russians are crazy living in Estonia or Germans in France or French in Germany etc etc?

Serbs from Croatia had no chance, furthermore what they didnt know is that Milosevic already SOLD them for population exchange with Croatian president Tuđman.

Milosevic and Tuđman exchanged population; Croats from Posavina (Republic of Srpska) for Serbs from Croatia, simple. No one here can deny Tuđman and Milosevic made this plan in early 1992.

Quote Originally Posted by Jugosloven View Post
    Second when war start Croatia wasn't a state but a Yugoslav republic and in Yugoslavia borders where bring by administration measures as only Montenegro and Serbia bring sovereignty in new state "Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenians" later known as Yugoslavia,
    This was not explained precisely, Croatia HAD EVERY RIGHT to exit from Yugoslavia by Yugoslavian constitution (FEDERALIZATION of yugoslavia) from early 1970's (1974).

By that YUGOSLAVIAN constitution every Yugoslav republic had right to leave Yugoslavia if wanted too, ofcourse back then no one made that move because of Tito, but legally (with state law) every republic had right to leave if wanted too.

P.S. Tito did not make borders of Croatia according what he wanted, but according Croatian Duchy of 1939 and according to borders of Croatian area in AustroHungary towards Ottoman Empire, because in that time border of today's Croatia and Bosnia was in fact border between Christianity and Islam.

Serbs from Croatia never EVER in history of AustroHungary or Kingdom of Yugoslavia or in times of dinosaurus had ANY FORM OF autonomy what so ever... NONE.

Yet they wanted entire state 1991, not only autonomy, but state... and we all know how that ended 1995.

Dušan (as he is serb from croatia) can hate me or any Croat as much as he want, but KNIN was and is Croatian city nevermind Serbs were majority in that city before war.

Knin was ONCE CAPITAL of Croatian Kingdom, the oldest fortress in Knin is built by Croatian hands in times of our King Zvonimir, to us Croats Knin is 15 times more holy than Kosovo is to Serbia, 15 times.

What did anyone expected from us? We will just give that area to Dušan's CHETNIKS?

Majority of them got what they deserved, except for innocent Serbs who didnt do anything, people like Varda etc... but people like Varda didnt have any voice in that Chetnik movement of theirs 1991.

I am not sayin our Croatian govermont was HOLY back then, but our country was attacked and our cities, not Belgrade, Niš or Kragujevac.

In the end, in Hague Tribunal (International Court of law recognized by all countries INCLUDING RUSSIA) Croatian Military action "Storm" 1995 was declared in 2012 AS LEGAL, as anti-terrorist LEGAL military action, everything else on this subject ... Is mumbo jumbo without end.

In all history books in world (including russian, indian or pakistani) says it was legal action, what will Serb history book say about that, I honestly don't care.

About that we can never agree, because Im repeating to you; for us city of KNIN is holy as Acropolis is holy for Greeks, the end.

I wanna peace with Serbia and Serbs, and friendship, but if the price of that piece is that I would have to say to CHETNIKS like Dušan that "Knin is Serbian", then we have nothing to talk about.

On MEDIEVAL CROATIAN fortress (from 11th century) of Knin is now Croatian flag as always was, not Serbian, I will not apologize to God or Devil for that.

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,665
    Given: 5,623

0 Not allowed!

Is there really such a big difference between Croatians and Serbs to begin with?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    Is there really such a big difference between Croatians and Serbs to begin with?
    You tell me friend, imagine two nations/ethnics who never ever lived in same state or kingdom until 1918, trough 1000 years divided by different culture & religion (Croat state always belonged to Rome and latin culture, and Serbian to Constantinople and Byzantine culture).

Trough that 1000 years Croats and Serbs never had any war what so ever, war started with first state they lived in; Yugoslavia state 1918.

And about so called "generical similarities" between Croats and Serbs, check Autosomal DNA map, Croats are on 3rd or 4th place when it comes to genetic similarity with serbs, even Bulgarians are somewhat closer to them.

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread Information