PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
I wont go to barber or saloon anymore - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I wont go to barber or saloon anymore

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,111
    Given: 11,127

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon96 View Post
    Global warming isn't a hoax mate. What part of it?

You can live your life the way you want. Most logical people choose to close their business because are intelligent people. A very sizeable minority think like you as well.

99.9 percent. So what? That's still MILLIONS OF DEATHS. what's so hard to understand? The flu kills even fewer people, yet if you have the flu you are told to cover your face and stay at home. Why should it be any different for COVID?
    Global warming might be slowly happening, but that's natural and has happened before. Not a threat to humanity and not man-made.

Millions of people die from all kinds of diseases every year. That's life. Of course stay home if you actually have the virus, but they shouldn't be forcing masks and distancing on people who don't.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-01-2021 @ 01:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Northern Europe
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 178
    Given: 98

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    Global warming might be slowly happening, but that's natural and has happened before. Not a threat to humanity and not man-made.

Millions of people die from all kinds of diseases every year. That's life. Of course stay home if you actually have the virus, but they shouldn't be forcing masks and distancing on people who don't.
    You don't show symptoms if you have the virus. I do sorta agree with your point that if you've very recently tested and don't have the virus, you shouldn't have to stay at home. But that's complex as well.

Why wouldn't carbon emission contribute to climate change? Lmao.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,284
    Given: 8,195

1 Not allowed!

Just like reading the angry comments of the local sites. I don't know how's the stuff going in America, but nobody is shutting down the country in here by the new rules. All the stuff you actually need is available just as it was before. And I bet it's just the same over the sea. What kind of hassle is something as simple as wearing a face mask? And what kind of hassle it is not to be able to go the cinema, the pub or whatever? When I don't feel like spending my time at home, it was literally never a problem to contact my friends and do whatever we want. You can literally live pretty much the same life you did before this so don't whine as though it's some sort of harsh confinement.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-01-2021 @ 01:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Northern Europe
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 178
    Given: 98

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Just like reading the angry comments of the local sites. I don't know how's the stuff going in America, but nobody is shutting down the country in here by the new rules. All the stuff you actually need is available just as it was before. What kind of hassle is something as simple as wearing a face mask? And what kind of hassle it is not to be able to go the cinema, the pub or whatever? When I don't feel like spending my time at home, it was literally never a problem to contact my friends and do whatever we want. You can literally live pretty much the same life you did before this so don't whine as though it's some sort of harsh confinement.
    +1

Very well said.

Last Online
    06-09-2022 @ 08:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

For about a year now, I myself have been doing most of the salon beauty procedures. The effect of my efforts isn't as steep and instant as in a beauty salon, but the effect remains noticeable longer. For a long time I couldn't do a manicure at home, I was unaccustomed, angry, I was afraid of getting hurt. But then I found a convenient and inexpensive cuticle nail scissors for me, here https://zamberg.com/collections/cuticles-scissors , for example, and I began to manage to cut the cuticle so that there was no burr.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information