Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 178
    Given: 98

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    I see, thanks for the explanation.
    I guess I still see this as trivial and not making that much of an impact since most of these women are dolled up and post photos with their visible armpit hair on social media just to say they support the cause.
    I’m sure there are legit women out there that are fighting for the right reasons but for my age group it seems like a publicity stunt instead.
    "For my age group it seems like a publicity stunt instead". Well, for a few it is, not for most. That's your opinion I guess.

It's made a lot of an impact though. For example, women aren't sexualized that much anymore (which I showed leads to rape).

. If a man demands a women to shave, that would be looked down upon. Just a few years ago, this issue would have been looked at differently, but now a lot has changed.

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

2 Not allowed!

Most men that I’ve met online and in real life are extremely sexist. It doesn’t help my position any that I am a physical antithesis of what female frailty should look like.

I think in a natural and healthy relationship between a man and woman, not male and female, the woman is able to safely defer to man’s guidance because man understands she only enhances his experience.

I find that the men that are not threatened by my existence have higher IQ and are secure in their masculinity. I think those men that believe to suppress and control women are seeking to kill weakness in themselves.

Idk, if everyone insists being stuck on stupid, can we really expect real change in terms of actual progression towards the rights of the fairer sex?

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

2 Not allowed!

China and India fucked their balance of men to women with autism about female babies. They rely on manual labour, so females are worth less in their societies — at least females who aren’t able to be used for breeding in the short-term. The dowry system makes this worse.

In the olden days, thousands of babies, mostly female, abandoned in the streets of ancient China; and those not abandoned were put to death in cold water. In feudal Japan they suffocated the baby with wet paper covering her nose and mouth; female infanticide was systematic among the feudal Rajputs in India, sometimes throwing their children alive to the crocodiles; and in pre-Islamic Arabia they buried alive a number of newborn females.

The inhabitants of sub-Saharan Africa killed their children much more often than did other races: the Nama Hottentots, the inhabitants of the Lake Victoria Nyanza, the Tswana, the people of the bush, the !Kung of the Kalahari Desert, the Kikuyu (the most populous group in what is now Kenya), the Vadshagga, the Ibo village in Nigeria where the neonate was also buried alive, or where every mother had killed at least one of their children. Child sacrifice was practiced in Zimbabwe as recently as the beginnings of the 20th century.

Quote Originally Posted by Breathe View Post
    I wish feminists would stop talking about useless topics (such as free the nipple movement) and talk about concerns women actually face in real life. In countries like India and China, there is a strong preference towards baby boys. And ever since we have gotten technology that helps us find out the baby’s gender, many couples decide to abort baby girls. This has killed millions of baby girls. The sex ratio is skewed very badly in many countries. Of course, this is leaving many young men unmarried and single.
    India and China are totally foreign lands, not English-speaking, not in Europe, and not in the Anglosphere. It was not fashionable to whine about Arab treatment of women for instance, just like it's not fashionable to talk about Indian issues today.

Violent gang rape and acid attacks to the face are also common there. Still, India is such a horrible place to live for women, men actually kill themselves more than women.

Chinese women are actually anti-children more than even western feminists, and despite the governments' pro-family propaganda the damage is irreversibly done.

Chinese woman have just internalised generations worth of anti-family propaganda and now they just refuse to view it positively. The only thing keeping their birthrate somewhat higher is because they still have a large peasant population that they're moving into those ghost cities but they won't be able to sustain the country.

Western feminists never focus on these issues because they can't admit how good they have it here, and focus on unimportant, often made-up issues, that have little to no impact.

Spoiler!

What China and India could do if ethics went out the window is implement policies that cause there to be more female than male babies born.

15 years from now, there would be an abundance of young women. Young women and older men are a classic combination lel.
    Last edited by sean; 02-17-2021 at 06:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

0 Not allowed!

Y-Chromosome master race.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Sickening.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Moldova
    Region
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,750
    Given: 3,189

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Spoiler!
    WTF?

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 06:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic theism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 105

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    I watched a documentary that was based in a village in India where the husband set his wife on fire because she kept having baby girls. She survived and was never able to get justice because of India’s outdated system.
    WHAT THE F*CK?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,901

3 Not allowed!

Feminism is literally a waste of time for Europe and the West as a whole. They don't focus on the real atrocities against women happening almost entirely in non-European countries.

In the Middle East, in Central America, in the Indian subcontinent and in Africa, women are literally either attacked, castrated, burned, stoned to death, have their babies killed and then themselves killed. These don't happen in European countries, and if they happen, it's always the savages from the Third World that do these shite.

Yet, feminists here ramble on and on and on about how women are oppressed because there's a difference of 0,0000000000000001% in wages and because they can't have a matriarchy.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Banned
    Last Online
    03-02-2021 @ 12:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pan-Alpine
    Ethnicity
    Alpinen Grresskkiiaassjjkk
    Ancestry
    Alpine lands are fine lands
    Country
    Switzerland
    Region
    Alsace
    Y-DNA
    Alpines don't age
    mtDNA
    Alpine are timeless
    Taxonomy
    Alpine pride worldwide. Alpo-Borreby. Alpine tan gang bro. We have everything anyone can dream of.
    Politics
    Pan-Alpinism (Alpine-Borreby-Gorid-Baltid union)
    Hero
    Round headed Alpine geniuses. Anti heroes=boolgarian and slavowogs like the blade
    Religion
    Pan-Alpinism
    Relationship Status
    Engaged with an Alpine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 172
    Given: 176

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    Feminism is literally a waste of time for Europe and the West as a whole. They don't focus on the real atrocities against women happening almost entirely in non-European countries.

In the Middle East, in Central America, in the Indian subcontinent and in Africa, women are literally either attacked, castrated, burned, stoned to death, have their babies killed and then themselves killed. These don't happen in European countries, and if they happen, it's always the savages from the Third World that do these shite.

Yet, feminists here ramble on and on and on about how women are oppressed because there's a difference of 0,0000000000000001% in wages and because they can't have a matriarchy.
    The more a country becomes prosperous, equal and free, the more "fringe groups" focus on "trivial matters".

Let's compare gender share of STEM vs humanities/social sciences graduates in Scandinavia and Eastern Europe.
    In Scandinavia women have total freedom of choice and they mostly choose non-STEM fields while in Eastern Europe women are more represented in STEM.

As Thomas Sowell stated:

“A society that puts equality—in the sense of equality of outcome—ahead of freedom will end up with neither equality nor freedom. The use of force to achieve equality will destroy freedom, and the force, introduced for good purposes, will end up in the hands of people who use it to promote their own interests.”

Differences in wages are not significant if we make proper comparisons (correcting for hours worked, productivity, flexibility, avaibility, ability to negotiate etc).
    You can't even discriminate by law, truth is that men and women have a different distribution of preferences and characteristics, for obvious reasons..

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk