View Poll Results: did you get vaccinated?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

4 80.00%
  • no

1 20.00%
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Hungarians: Did you get vaccinated?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    My family calls Stears jokingly (with affection) "a boy from the Panonnian Plain"
    And now Universe will consider you and your family anti-hungarianists!
    Last edited by Rethel; 04-11-2021 at 05:28 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,007
    Given: 12,238

3 Not allowed!

No wonder Longbowman put you on ignore, you freak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    So, do you want to defend the statement, that all modern Hungarians are the same people who
    were Hungarians as the first hungarians ever, f.e. in the year 500, or first Ugrofinians ever? Really?
    They aren't the same genetically. They're still hungarians though, which is apparently a hard pill to swallow for you, but try it.
    1. I can't want anything, as I can do nothing about it. I can say only thoughts, ideas, proposals or make logical conclusions. That's it.
    2. I do not want to indoeuropeanize them, only I consider a good thing, if at least Indoeuropeans would be reindeuropeanized. The rest is not my bussiness. What is wrong with wanting Indoeuropeans to speak indoeuropean? Can you explain it? Oh, probably not,
    So which one is it? You want to indoeuropeanize them or not? First you denied it (even though in another thread you clearly stated that "they should be indo europeanized"), https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post6940161
    but then you ask "what's wrong with wanting indo europeanizing them?".

You really need to ask that? How would Poles react if I told them they have to learn Hungarian and become Hungarians?
    It's a disrespectful thing to say. It goes against their will and their interests. Let them be whatever and whoever they want. If some of them want to become superior indo-eur1opean Pole like you then maybe some will settle in Poland, marry a Pole and learn Polish, idk. You're such a disrespectful and arrogant person.
    Come to Hungary and tell the strangers on the street that they have to stop speaking hungarian, I'm sure they will like your idea.
    As I said, we will learn Polish when you learn Samoyedic.
    as you can't answer on or understand 90% of the problems which are disscussed with you.
    Just because I sometimes don't reply to your posts that doesn't mean I don't have an answer. I don't want to spend all my free time writing long replies to your dumb posts which ultimately doesn't add anything to my life. Believe it or not, I have better and more interesting things to do. I barely logged in in last couple of weeks.
    3. How wanting to preserve true Hungarians from being replaced by fake ones, is anti-hungarian? If I will be against the replacement
    of the Poles by Jews and Ukrainians who will be called Poles since now on, will it mean that I am anti-polish? Are you feeling well?
    There aren't fake hungarians and true hungarians to begin with, especially not on basis of haplogroups. That's a moronic idea. Hungarians are just hungarians regardless of haplogroups. It's anti-hungarian because you don't respect their already existing hungarian identity and want to decrease the amount of hungarians by indo-europeanizing them. You also say majority of hungarians aren't true Hungarians because their Y-dna isn't N, so according to you hungarians are a kind of fake nation because we are mostly not N. You really need to ask what's wrong or anti hungarian about that?
    Your y-dna autism is weird af, what would you do with your life if you lived in an era before y-dna tests were invented?
    Can you explain me, how practical magyarization of llyrians, Romans, Slavs, Germans, Jews, Hamites, Gypsies,
    you name it, is good, but theoretical reindoeuropenization of Indoeuropeans is bad? Heeeloooo? Houston here!
    I didn't claim it was a good thing or that I'm in favor of it. Nice strawman. Many things that happened in the past that I aren't acceptable by today's standards, but I wasn't there to support magyarization. I don't support forceful magyarization of non-hungarian people just like I don't support forced Polonization of non-polish people. The people who got hungarianized in the past are now Hungarians with hungarian identity and that has to be respected.
    If you act disrespectful, don't be surprised that people act disrespectful to you in return.
    I never said so.
    Yes you did, you clearly implied it in multiple posts. According to you there are two types of hungarians : 1) y-dna n, the real ones 2) the rest are lesser hungarians or fake hungarians, I've seen enough of your posts to figure you out.
    The difference is her family doesn't say that to question our integrity as a nation.

Rethel:"Y-dna and paternal line determines ethnicity and identity of a person!"
    Also Rethel:"40-50% of Hungarians have R1a/R1b y-dna, they don't identify how they should, because they don't identify according to their y-dna. Their identity should be fixed!"
    Can't you see how the two totally contradict each other? By believing the 2nd, you acknowledge the 1st is bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    In fact many west hungarian consider themself pannonian, maybe it doesn't exist in Alföld where you live. Also the "pannonia" term is in the hungarian society for example the hungarian Pannonia Cheese:

The Pannonia Movie Studio:
    https://www.pannoniastudio.com/hu

Pannonia motorcycle:
    https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pann%C...3%A9kp%C3%A1r)

The Belga maked a music about hungarian football fans and they also mentioned it "Nia Nia Pannonia":

And also tons of hungarian company is called partly Pannonia.
    There's a Pannonian identity to an extent but it's a very weak identity compared to the hungarian.
    It's used here and there as a noun and as a toponym, not as an adjective or ethonym.
    I have never heard a hungarian say he's pannonian instead of Hungarian or that his ethnicity is pannonian.
    When I google "Pannonians" in Hungarian("Pannonok") the results point to the illyrian tribe and/or to the Roman province, none to Hungarian people. So I don't see how "Pannonians" would refer to Hungarian people in Hungary.
    Last edited by Universe; 04-12-2021 at 07:06 AM.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

Unlike you, I love and respect Hungary/Hungarians

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Unlike you, I love and respect Hungary/Hungarians
    When and where did I say, that I don't?

Last Online
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,007
    Given: 12,238

2 Not allowed!

Are you really that much of a dumbass or just pretending to be? You're like a bull in china shop
    >Majority of hungarians are not real hungarians "cuz y-dna"
    >Only 3% of hungarians belong to y-dna N, so by extension hungarians are kind of fake nation.
    >they're not even hungarian, they're pannonian!
    >half of hungarians should stop speaking hungarian, they should be indo europeanized!
    >You were even ridiculing hungarian language https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7094035
    >People with R1a haplogroup are superior on the basis of having that haplogroup : https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7123812. Since hungarians are less than 50% R1, they are inferior according to you.
    There were other posts as well. No wonder Harkonnen and Longbowman insulted you that much, you are literally asking for it.
    Last edited by Universe; 04-12-2021 at 07:59 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,279
    Given: 9,861

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    There's a Pannonian identity to an extent but it's a very weak identity compared to the hungarian.
    It's used here and there as a noun and as a toponym, not as an adjective or ethonym.
    I have never heard a hungarian say he's pannonian instead of Hungarian or that his ethnicity is pannonian.
    When I google "Pannonians" in Hungarian("Pannonok") the results point to the illyrian tribe and/or to the Roman province, none to Hungarian people. So I don't see how "Pannonians" would refer to Hungarian people in Hungary.
    First of all Hungary adopted the pannonian identity at least partly, it's exist in the hungarian culture, secondly this is not ethnic identity just geographical. So if a hungarian says i'm pannonian, it doesn't mean ethnic pannonian it means only a people from this region.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    No wonder Longbowman put you on ignore
    He at least understands what is the talk about.
    So, if he is your idol, then imitate him in that part.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 120

3 Not allowed!

Rethel, how about you start convincing some "fake Poles" learning Romanian (very South, Vlach ancestry) and Lithuanian (North-East, Baltic ancestry) instead of molesting Hungarians? The idea that language and haplogroups must go together is beyond naive. Identity of a population is a historically grown thing independent of genetics, and you dare to suggest taking that away from them. That is more than disrespectful.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

It is obvious.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It is obvious.
    No, is not obvious.
    Not agreeing with some people (especialy autistic ones) from Hungary absolutly doesn't mean being anti-hungarian.
    According to them, being not anti-hungarian equals with agreeing with everything what they say, even if they speak showing their own intelectual ignorance.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information