View Poll Results: did you get vaccinated?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

4 80.00%
  • no

1 20.00%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Hungarians: Did you get vaccinated?

Last Online
    Today @ 02:44 PM
    Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén county/Northeast Hungary
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Steppe horsemen warriors
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian (Magyar)
    Ancestry
    Mostly Hungarian 1/16th Zipser German Distant Rusyn and Slovak and who knows what else
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP1337 (Slavic)
    mtDNA
    U2e1 (steppe?) or U2e1b1 (Hungarian Conqueror: Karos1/12 - Karos-Eperjesszög)
    Taxonomy
    Tavastid (most likely)
    Politics
    fck this sht
    Hero
    Árpád, Saint Stephen I, my family
    Relationship Status
    Basically Forever Alone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,938
    Given: 1,020

1 Not allowed!

Yes i did on the 9th of April.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:44 PM
    Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén county/Northeast Hungary
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Steppe horsemen warriors
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian (Magyar)
    Ancestry
    Mostly Hungarian 1/16th Zipser German Distant Rusyn and Slovak and who knows what else
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP1337 (Slavic)
    mtDNA
    U2e1 (steppe?) or U2e1b1 (Hungarian Conqueror: Karos1/12 - Karos-Eperjesszög)
    Taxonomy
    Tavastid (most likely)
    Politics
    fck this sht
    Hero
    Árpád, Saint Stephen I, my family
    Relationship Status
    Basically Forever Alone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,938
    Given: 1,020

0 Not allowed!

Delete
    Last edited by Gergő Marosvári; 04-29-2021 at 08:02 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Stears school friend died from corona He wasn't vaccinated and he had type I diabetis. Only 39 years old
    Guy died because had several different deasises but they say... diadem...
    This is how the panic is spreading...

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    If I make a thread asking "Are eastern Poles german admixed?", does that make me anti-Polish?
    According to the TA-hungarian anti-logic: yes.

I'd argue you're making a bigger deal about it than I do because you keep bringing Pannonia to the discussion even though I stopped talking about it pages ago.
    Not a big deal, but a clear example, that you was making a big deal becasue of your lack of basic knowledge about your own country and european culture, what is visible in other discussions in which you are making strong statements, which are based on your thoughts only, as it seems to be. If I can't explian it to you, then maybe this visible example can.

I didn't do that though.
    Yes you do. If you are so hardly against inheritable identy, and strongly claim that families and lineages are not important, then you are a total foreigner to Hungary and to European, Latin and Christian civilisation, as it is the basic, basic, basic base. There is NO more basic thing in our civilisation, culture, tradition and religion than that. And also Hungary was founded on one forfather and strict clans. Maybe you never heard about it, but it is as such. If you would follow rules of our civilisation and understand Hungarian past, you wouldn't be senselessly fighting with me.

Sure..
    Yes, as above and above.

How is that wrong?
    It was wrong, becasue what you have said was the last try to not sink, and is irrelevant, becasue historically it was called Panonia, and the fact, that in 20th century it wasn't officially used (or you just don't know if it was or not) doesn't make it untrue. Also, if you would know civilisation in which you live, you would know, that latin names are "allowed" to every country and territiory, and if you would know your hungarian culture (and history) you would know, that latin and other names, are legit literature names. If somebody would call Poland a Sarmatia, Lechia, Wenedia, Sclaviania, Vandalia... noone would be ever offended like you was, becasue it is normal.

What I said about Pannonia was just one of the many things I said, why bring it up of all things days after I talked about it?
    Cause it is the only method for you to see and to understand, that not everything what you think is correct or incorrect, is like that indeed.

Wrong about what? That Hungarian is a more accurate way to describe Hungarians than "Pannonians" that isn't even an ethonym?
    You still refuse, looking for every possible explanation, to not only admit, you was wrong about something

You didn;t even "allow" me to "have" this tiny percentage of people, who you left, who would supposedly agree with me. You ahd to add, that this tiny percentage will have other reasons to not agree with me, only to say the last word, and repeat, that this what you think is right, everybody thik is, even if this is based on your ignrance. And I do not say this as an attack towards you. I just try to explain it to you. It is not easy to convisnt people, who do not see colours, that they exist.

First off, you claimed "Nick Vujicic has strong will power because he is R1". It makes as much sense as saying R1 made him born without limbs.
    As I said: you have lack of sense of humour. Humourness is not explainable, so I will not even try.

Saying I'm humorless is funny coming from the guy who took Longbowman's jewish suprmacists comments literally even though they were obviously jokes.
    Jokes are jokes, and statements are statements plus the whole context.
    Btw, truth or real conviction can also be the matter for joking, it;s normal.

Read carefully his old posts, NOT about supremacism, but about regular stuff,
    the whole context, and you see clearly, that he has nothing common with the
    european civilisaion. At the end, he is always agianst it.
    I couldn't tell if what you said about Churchill was joke or not,
    Yes it was... even logically: how people could not like him becasue of his supossedly hg, if they did not know it?!
    And I have nothing against I-men — exept those who deny themselves, as you btw do.
    Please, stop it, it really has no sense to debate what is humour, if you do not have the sense of it.
    Try to explain to a blind man from born, what it means that sky is blue. Do it!

You also have a history of making absurd R1 supremacist statements,
    What?
    You surely ddn't read my comments, or as usually, are basing on your imagination.

For example, I said "you think half hungarians shouldn't speak hungarian" instead of the original quote "Hungarians with Indo-European haplogroups should be linguistically Indo-europeanized", then you accused me of creating fictional statement even though they techincally mean the same thing. Judging by the weird criterion you used previously, I guess saying "97% of hungarians are fake hungarians
    The difference is, that you use it as an example of supposedly anti-hungarism, when I say it as a logical conclusion, which is even pro-hungarian on the other hand.
    But becasue you neither care about the truth, neither about Hungarians, but only about yourself at the AD 2021, you will not (or even do not want to) understand it.

for you" is also "creating a fictional quote",
    Yes, becasue you are twisting what I have said.

Funny because the other guy who disagreed with you (rero) made the similar observations to mine, so if two different persons read you the same way, then maybe you really mean that and people aren't misunderstanding you. He wasn't the only one to make similar observations to me btw..
    Oh, come on.
    If someone will write for example: "a Jew controls the FED", and two people, will say, that guy hates the all Jews, becasue he said so, it will be true?

Btw, your idol, Langbaummann, was also once banned for... anti-semitism. So, is he anti-Semite now?

The fact, that two people with a similar mindset make a similar conclusion, doesn't yet mean, that the conclusion is legit.
    Maybe the mindset, on base of which the conclusion was made, is wrong. Hmm...?
    Last edited by Rethel; 05-01-2021 at 09:54 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,265
    Given: 4,549

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    Guy died because had several different deasises but they say...
    Yep its pretty normal to die at 39 for just diabetes.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    Yep its pretty normal to die at 39 for just diabetes.
    Not just for that. If he had diabetis, then probably he had cuple of more sicknesses.
    And btw, if he would have "normal" flu, with pnaumonia or other post-flu complications,
    he could die as well. Then noone would say, that it is becasue of mysterious plandemia.

And yes, you can be even 18, and die becasue of diabetis. Nothing strange in that.
    Recently, one my familiar, 50+, slim and seemingly healthy, had a level of sugar as
    high as 1200, norm is 100, he didn't know, he could die, and he would be counted
    as covid, especially that he landed in hospital with such guy, who supposedly had
    it. When he started to make diagnosis, he found that he have much more sickness,
    than only this one, because diabetis comes alongeside other problems as well.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Guy died because had several different deasises but they say... diadem...
    This is how the panic is spreading...
    You're an idiot.

Waiting for Dragon Age Dreadwolf & Berserk Radimir's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 07:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    God hand
    Country
    Vatican City
    Taxonomy
    Bishōnen
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, my mother and Griffith from Berserk
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 936
    Given: 3,026

0 Not allowed!

No lol Non-Hungarian sure but still answered nevertheless.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,992
    Given: 12,224

0 Not allowed!

According to the TA-hungarian anti-logic: yes.
    According to the TA-hungarian anti-logic: Nope.

Not a big deal, but a clear example, that you was making a big deal becasue of your lack of basic knowledge about your own country and european culture, what is visible in other discussions in which you are making strong statements, which are based on your thoughts only, as it seems to be. If I can't explian it to you, then maybe this visible example can.
    I didn't demonstrate lack of knowledge though.

Yes you do.
    Well, nope.
    If you are so hardly against inheritable identy,
    and strongly claim that families and lineages are not important,
    I'm not against inheritable identity/families/lineages though. I just don't agree with how you claim it works.

then you are a total foreigner to Hungary and to European, Latin and Christian civilisation, as it is the basic, basic, basic base.
    How so?
    And also Hungary was founded on one forfather and strict clans.
    Which doesn't mean they subscribed to Rethelism.
    Maybe you never heard about it, but it is as such. If you would follow rules of our civilisation and understand Hungarian past, you wouldn't be senselessly fighting with me.
    I understand history, that's why I'm fighting you. To claim patrlineal lineages determine ethnicity and identity of people is simply a lie.
    Yes
    Nope.

It was wrong, becasue what you have said was the last try to not sink, and is irrelevant, becasue historically it was called Panonia, and the fact, that in 20th century it wasn't officially used (or you just don't know if it was or not) doesn't make it untrue. Also, if you would know civilisation in which you live, you would know, that latin names are "allowed" to every country and territiory, and if you would know your hungarian culture (and history) you would know, that latin and other names, are legit literature names. If somebody would call Poland a Sarmatia, Lechia, Wenedia, Sclaviania, Vandalia... noone would be ever offended like you was, becasue it is normal.
    Hungarian is still a more accurate term to describe hungarian people than Pannonian though.
    Cause it is the only method for you to see and to understand, that not everything what you think is correct or incorrect, is like that indeed.
    When did I claim I'm right about everything?
    You still refuse, looking for every possible explanation, to not only admit, you was wrong about something
    You aren't the agreeable nice guy yourself, so why do you mind that? At least you're getting a taste of your own medicine.
    You didn;t even "allow" me to "have" this tiny percentage of people, who you left, who would supposedly agree with me. You ahd to add, that this tiny percentage will have other reasons to not agree with me, only to say the last word, and repeat, that this what you think is right, everybody thik is, even if this is based on your ignrance. And I do not say this as an attack towards you. I just try to explain it to you. It is not easy to convisnt people, who do not see colours, that they exist.
    That is a meaningless parapraph in English language.
    As I said: you have lack of sense of humour. Humourness is not explainable, so I will not even try.
    Because you said so?
    Yes it was... even logically: how people could not like him becasue of his supossedly hg, if they did not know it?!
    Well you have a history of making idiotic statements related to haplogroups, so based on your posting history you may as well think Churchill was disliked for his hg.
    And I have nothing against I-men
    I'm not buying it. I've seen enough of your posts.
    — exept those who deny themselves, as you btw do.
    I don't do that though.
    What?
    You surely ddn't read my comments, or as usually, are basing on your imagination.
    I read your comments, that's precisely the reason why I've come to the conclusion that you're R1 supremacist.
    The difference is, that you use it as an example of supposedly anti-hungarism, when I say it as a logical conclusion,
    You thinking it's a "logical conclusion" and me saying it's anti-hungarism aren't mutually exclusive.
    which is even pro-hungarian on the other hand.
    It's not.
    But becasue you neither care about the truth,
    I care about the truth, that's why I'm arguing with you.
    neither about Hungarians,
    I do care about hungarians and about humanity in general.
    but only about yourself at the AD 2021,
    Guess what? Nope.
    Yes, becasue you are twisting what I have said.
    That's what you implied, and even if you didn't want to say that, that's your school of thought.
    Btw, your idol, Langbaummann, was also once banned for... anti-semitism. So, is he anti-Semite now?
    He isn't my idol. I don't agree with him on some (maybe many) things. There wasn't much interaction between us, the only commonality is neither of us subscribe to Rethelism.
    The fact, that two people with a similar mindset make a similar conclusion, doesn't yet mean, that the conclusion is legit.
    Maybe the mindset, on base of which the conclusion was made, is wrong. Hmm...?
    That's why I said "maybe".
    Last edited by Universe; 05-07-2021 at 04:53 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    You're an idiot.
    You're welcome. We'll see at the end. Wake up, open your eyes and look around you. There is no pandemic, what even WHO finaly acknowlegde a while ago. The main deasise–doctor over USA since 1985 (longer than you live) wrote himself in prestige scientific magazine in march 2020, that mortality is on the season-flu level. Official world data tells, that only 0,4% of sick people, are heavy cases, and not all such cases will die (today it was 0,6%). It is a couple of examples, from hundreds. Only a blind or totaly stupid person can believe in what is saying in TV.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information