PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Serbia leader in vaccination against Covid 19 - Page 40
Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Serbia leader in vaccination against Covid 19

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2021 @ 08:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,951
    Given: 5,518

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    Već sam primio AstraZeneca. Tada mi je bilo svejedno i prijavio sam se za sve dostupne vakcine, pa se pogodilo da su mi tu dodelili. Moji roditelji doduše jesu primili kinesku, kao i većina vakcinisanog dela naroda. Ali za razliku od većine, i meni i njima je jasno da se radi o polu proizvodu, pa su i dalje na oprezu. Rekao bih da ostali još uvek nisu uvideli o čemu se radi, pa su spustili gard i otud porast broja zaraženih.
    Mislim da je zbog mutacija, a ako se neko i zarazava posle dve doze to su stariji ali ipak prolaze lakse.
    Ne mislim da je polu proizvod nego je za uspeh bilo koje vakcinacije potrebno da se skoro svi vakcinisu, kao sto se svi vakcinisu u detinstvu od raznih bolesti i kao sto je bio slucaj sa velikim boginjama u bivsoj SFRJ kad su svi vakcinisani za deset dana.
    Jer neko ce uvek biti sa slabijom zastitom posle bilo koje vakcine, to je do licnog imuniteta.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    Već sam primio AstraZeneca.
    For everyone, this is one young person who got vaccinated.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,303
    Given: 8,229

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post
    I don't have source for statement about traditional vaccines but I remember listening that from a doctor.
    From which doctor? One year ago, when we knew nothing, our biggest authority on the new coronavirus was a heart surgeon as far as the media go.

I believe it is truth because if you ever heard of rare cases of children getting some issues after vaccine it was right after that.
    Those are more likely to be documented, because humans, hun. Once the effect kicks in 'right after that', you are more likely to 'report that right after' as a direct consequence. In contrast, if it doesn't, you won't likely even remember the shot you've taken somewhere back then. That in turn means they won't consider it as a likely cause, even though it actually may have been the case.

If you want more conspiracies then we can tell maybe we will have more chance for cancer later in life if we got vaccines in childhood.
    I believe things once I'm convinced by facts. If you're gonna suggest I'm some anti-vaxxer, I suggest you to sift through my discussion with Rumata earlier in this thread. Thing is, I'm not convinced yet. If it's gonna prove itself, job well done, but I stated my reasons for why I'm not convinced clearly.

This is source about Sinopharm vaccine:
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...9-vaccine.html
    Created with inactivated virus as vaccine for Polio virus in 1950.
    Oh, the Chinese and their history of vaccination. They've managed to eradicate the plague with only like what, 2.5 percent rate of healthy people taking that? That's awesome.

But that aside, the point is that different viruses react very differently, depending on the strain. Coronaviruses including the Covid-19 are the new guys in question.

Yeah you can talk whatever you want. I also spoke about bigger picture from my perspective.
    Unless either of us is a politician, a biochemist, an employee or a CEO of a medical company our perspective is the same. And I'm neither.

Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    81.25% Serbian, 12.5% Croatian, 6.25% Romanian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    G-Y225016
    mtDNA
    H12a*
    Taxonomy
    Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,863
    Given: 8,987

0 Not allowed!

For everyone, this is one young person who got vaccinated.
    On the day I took the shot, which was the 10th of March, most people waiting in line were my age rather than middle-aged people. I don't remember seeing any truely elderly people either. My conclusion was that they had already all been vaccinated (at the very least with the first dose).

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-13-2023 @ 10:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 735
    Given: 846

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Robocop has high vitamine D3 and most important testosterone level, hes immune towards covid.

Qoute from Dr.Simon

"Staying inside leads to reduced direct sunlight exposure, which in turn has adverse effects on the #VitaminD levels.

The current 'pandemic' and its associated problems are homemade. The taken measures eventually do more harm than good."

What many people do not know is that vitamin D is an immunoregulatory hormone. The lower vitamin D levels, the more people will get sick. This has been a scientific consensus until the who changed the definition of immunity in 2020.

"3/: Motivating people to enjoy the sun, providing everybody with free vitamin D supplements, banning agro-toxins and industrial sugars, and stop testing asymptomatics will not only stop the pandemic but also increase both life quality and life expectancy. What are we waiting for?"
    Yep, vitamins and minerals ARE KEY, not the holy water of vaccines. I believe the ‘educated’ ones realised more sunlight had better results than being ‘indoors’.

Our media and corrupt interests invert everything upside down

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post

It is already known just like that, huh? Kind of a bold statement. Source needed. I'm not a biochemist, but I think it must depend on the vaccine composition and that there should be more variation.
    "The good news is that scientists have already been testing COVID-19 vaccines for months. For starters, serious side-effects are very, very rare. And, together with what we know about previous vaccines, if side-effects are going to occur, they usually happen within a few months after getting a vaccine. This is why international medical regulators, including Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), require the first few months of safety data before approving new vaccines. This, plus information coming from vaccine recipients in the northern hemisphere, gives us confidence that COVID-19 vaccines are safe."

Source
    https://theconversation.com/how-do-w...effects-155714

About long term consequences of vaccines I can add that body components are changing by itself in certain periods of time like months or years, body is cleaning and changing. It is pure mystification that something like vaccine could stay there intact and then just sudnelly after 10 years do something. If it is going to do something it will do it right from begining.

When we talk about old traditional vaccination... when I was 10 years old we children were getting second dose of BCG vaccine as mandatory. Vaccination was administrated in school. And thing was - if you get red skin on place of vaccine on your hand that means you didn't get really good protection. That wasn't issue with vaccine but with someone's imunity. I remember only one child had that reaction, which means, that child won't have good protection against tubercolosis as child has genetic predisposition for that. But 99% of others will have good protection and that is why tubercolosis is eradicated. The same is with this vaccine, majoriy of people must be vaccinated to make it work on more serious level.
    Last edited by Moje ime; 03-30-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

1 Not allowed!

Answer to me. Why are you eating shit food that is in commercials daily? That is poison. How many drugs and aditives from food you took in your life? Why only vaccine is such problem?
    Here in Russia TV is watched mainly by pensioners and people of pre-retirement age. For young people, the TV is usually used as a large monitor. In the browser, ads are most often blocked. So most people simply have no place to face food ads.
    I don't know a single person who is guided by advertising when buying food. Even those with little money tend to proceed from the principle of least harm. I have long ago limited my diet to a relatively safe minimum. Yes, there is not much variety, but here I am at least relatively calm. I will not repeat the mistake of the 90s, when many parents (but not mine) fed their children with Snickers and Bush legs.

I’m not against vaccinations, but I don’t want to be a guinea pig, it's too early still.
    Vaccination, by the way, has the features of an aggressive advertising campaign.
    Now if this forum would be normal we would have more people who would discuss here medical details of these vaccines but unfortunatelly I must read about reptiles and imbeciles.
    I don't think there are many professional microbiologists here who are competent in this matter. And even if they are here, do not forget about their trade secret nondisclosure subscription.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    Here in Russia TV is watched mainly by pensioners and people of pre-retirement age. For young people, the TV is usually used as a large monitor. In the browser, ads are most often blocked. So most people simply have no place to face food ads.
    I don't know a single person who is guided by advertising when buying food. Even those with little money tend to proceed from the principle of least harm. I have long ago limited my diet to a relatively safe minimum. Yes, there is not much variety, but here I am at least relatively calm. I will not repeat the mistake of the 90s, when many parents (but not mine) fed their children with Snickers and Bush legs.

I’m not against vaccinations, but I don’t want to be a guinea pig, it's too early still.
    Vaccination, by the way, has the features of an aggressive advertising campaign.
    Ok, that is happening with TV everywhere but I thought about most common products you can't miss in any superstore like candies, processed meat etc. also suplements for those who are into fitness, also medical things like pills "painkillers" etc. Majority don't think about these things when they take them but even if they think it is often imposible to skip many of them.

Can you tell what do you think about Rumata's statement that Sputnik is not Russian vaccine? I honestly find it sad if Russians don't trust to their own product (or you think it is not yours).

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

2 Not allowed!

Don't worry about anything considering plandemic, here is your new JESUS:

He loves you and protects you..., you, china, russia...usa...

He is a SAINT...

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    I'm telling you now, don't ever talk to me anymore.

Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread Information