White
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default I don’t trust ancient DNA studies

They are easy to manipulate for some political agendas. According to GEDmatch results in vahaduo, there are huge genetics distances between WHG, EHG, ENF, which is hard to believe since all three group are all white and the only difference between them is their habits.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Basically, all or almost all science except for physics (though, it seems physics may not be 100% immune these days) is politically motivated statistical manipulation. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a moron. The Out Of Africa theory may be politically motivated lies too but I can't confirm or deny it. Psychiatry is seemingly obsessed with finding genetic causes for its 'disorders' but psychiatry is 100% politically motivated pseudo-science. A Greek professor published this :

Abstract

Summary

There is increasing concern that most current published research findings are false. The probability that a research claim is true may depend on study power and bias, the number of other studies on the same question, and, importantly, the ratio of true to no relationships among the relationships probed in each scientific field. In this framework, a research finding is less likely to be true when the studies conducted in a field are smaller; when effect sizes are smaller; when there is a greater number and lesser preselection of tested relationships; where there is greater flexibility in designs, definitions, outcomes, and analytical modes; when there is greater financial and other interest and prejudice; and when more teams are involved in a scientific field in chase of statistical significance. Simulations show that for most study designs and settings, it is more likely for a research claim to be false than true. Moreover, for many current scientific fields, claimed research findings may often be simply accurate measures of the prevailing bias. In this essay, I discuss the implications of these problems for the conduct and interpretation of research.

https://journals.plos.org/plosmedici...l.pmed.0020124

Aristotle was the original gangster my nigga his natural philosophy morphed into todays physics but not untainted or unchanged :

Thread Information