Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: The 'whitest' mexican football players from the MX League junior teams. Where can they pass?

Last Online
    03-05-2022 @ 12:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian+N8V American
    Ethnicity
    New Worlder
    Ancestry
    Regions of Spain, Italy, Northern/Central Mexico, Texas y California
    Country
    Mexico
    Hero
    Gonzalo Guerrero, Hernan Cortes, Pancho Villa, Cuauhtemoc, Diego Rivera
    Relationship Status
    Sugar baby
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozano View Post
    I am your age meximonkey, and way more european than you I can assure you that

Does not matter ssa blood, why you mention ssa blod as it has something to do with monkeys?

The truth is that mexican amerindians are more monkey/macaco barrel-shaped and brown short-height than black afrocolombians itself who are way taller thiner, way more handsome and stronger

Just look at this mexichango elemperador type, a type that you won't see over here, of course

even with that euro blood youre still hideous and look like a little colombachanga, and arent white, i dont claim to be white like you dumbass.. why embarass yourself?! that little indio gets more pussy than you and fucks hotter hoes than your ugly monkey faced ass as do i, you little round nosed virgin, youre hideous dude, weve seen your ugly horse face, im taller than you and better looking with a natural tan that drives the ladies wild, something you dont have, and a much bigger COCK than you i can assure you that ugly colombamonkey incel you defend your bf silverback cause youre both african descended monkeys!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    /...
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,819
    Given: 5,369

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IberianAlex View Post
    I think you know why the racist ass members of this forum link SSA blood with monkeys, bahahaha
    Hes a hypocrite. This Is why now I take anything what he says like a grain of salt.

Lozano

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by elemperador93 View Post
    even with that euro blood youre still hideous and look like a little colombachanga, and arent white, i dont claim to be white like you dumbass.. why embarass yourself?
    Where or when did I claim being white simiochango?
    At least I look closer to whites than you will ever be and very near myself of being one.

Not even in your wet dreams you can attract a quarter woman than both me and silverknight even if he is a Mulatto and I am Castizo.
    Now, you grab a banana and star with your simio habbits as the guy in the video. You will feel in your confort zone trust me
    Last edited by Lozano; 03-03-2021 at 11:38 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian+N8V American
    Ethnicity
    New Worlder
    Ancestry
    Country
    Mexico
    Hero
    Relationship Status
    Sugar baby
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Where or when did I claim being white simiochango?
    At least I look closer to whites than you will ever be and very near myself of being one.

Not even in your wet dreams you can attract a quarter woman than both me and silverknight even if he is a Mulatto and I am Castizo.
    Now, you grab a banana and star with your simio habbits as the guy in the video. You will feel in your confort zone trust me
    simiomonkey de mierda colombrarata stop obsesssing with me and get off my nuts, i dont give af about you or that other monkey silverback, youre both irrelevant, ugly and losers youll always be lesser than me living in your colomba 3rd world shacks deal with it ugly big nosed changa de mierda only you care about looking closer to whites, i dont, i dont even like white people you retard! hahaha white people give me a pass here in the US, why would i give a shit what some ugly 3rd world lat am clowns like you guys think?! youre still stuck in that shanty embarassment of a town you call your home I have video of me fucking the crap outta sexy models, send your IG and ill show you, walk the walk, not just talk the talk ugly little simiochanga! youre an ugly mestiza at best. I'd rather be the lil indio than you, you stay home stroking your little banana while he gets top notch latin pussy, something you cant do now go away little monkey boi and get a room with your queer silverback haha

Lozano

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by elemperador93 View Post
    simiomonkey de mierda colombrarata stop obsesssing with me and get off my nuts, i dont give af about you or that other monkey silverback, youre both irrelevant, ugly and losers youll always be lesser than me living in your colomba 3rd world shacks deal with it ugly big nosed changa de mierda only you care about looking closer to whites, i dont, i dont even like white people you retard! hahaha white people give me a pass here in the US, why would i give a shit what some ugly 3rd world lat am clowns like you guys think?! youre still stuck in that shanty embarassment of a town you call your home I have video of me fucking the crap outta sexy models, send your IG and ill show you, walk the walk, not just talk the talk ugly little simiochanga! youre an ugly mestiza at best. I'd rather be the lil indio than you, you stay home stroking your little banana while he gets top notch latin pussy, something you cant do now go away little monkey boi and get a room with your queer silverback haha
    I don't have that 18 year old incel child stuff you call instagram.

You can instead pass me those videos of you fucking a female donkey by PM, so I can laugh at your ugly simio face 3 cm cock so hard.
    Last edited by Lozano; 03-04-2021 at 03:34 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian+N8V American
    Ethnicity
    New Worlder
    Ancestry
    Country
    Mexico
    Hero
    Relationship Status
    Sugar baby
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't have that 18 year old incel child stuff you call instagram.

You can instead pass me those videos of you fucking a female donkey by PM, so I can laugh at your ugly simio face 3 cm cock so hard.
    youre a little 18 yr old with no facial hair trying to pass yourself as an adult, stfu fugly simio de mierda, ill always be above you, looking down on your hideous ass horse face haha mexis have bigger cocks than you lil colombarats, there is even a reddit thread on Mexican cock, nothing small you fag, you wish we were but we aint. nah you can shoot me a kik/sc/ig though and see that ill always get pussy, women moaning my name, i bet colombianas look at you and laugh at your feminine beta face

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    /...
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,819
    Given: 5,369

0 Not allowed!

Why you guys keep Insulting each other? I mean daily? It's pathetic and gets pretty bored who cares If someone Is whiter then another? Who cares being healthy Is more Important then anything else...

Daven

0 Not allowed!

I was laughing out loud just a moment ago when I read all that LMAO. Where do y'all get so much creativity for these names? Bwahahahaha

But okay, I feel bad now because I shouldn't be laughing.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-07-2022 @ 08:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mando'ade
    Ethnicity
    Mando'ade
    Ancestry
    Various Mandalorians and tuang
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    J-L283 [Mandallian Giant] Proto Illyrian
    mtDNA
    Tuang C1B2
    Taxonomy
    Taxed, true mandalorians never removes their helmet
    Hero
    Mandalore the first, Han Yolo, Mr. T., Rodrigo Roa Duterte
    Religion
    The faith
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 919
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!

What a shit show. I guess this is why there would never be a united latin american nation.
    People always gotta be hating each other and try to act better than one another.

Daven

0 Not allowed!

Emperador is always so angry LMAO.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information