Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Politics
    Far Right, Benevolent Fascism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation Sea People Y-DNA Confirmed? Was Hoping I would Be Haplo R But I'm J

I used to think I was R1b but I recently got my Family Tree DNA results today and I am J-L829.

I did research on this Haplogroup and I found out it is being put in private databases, it's very odd. I chatted with someone on facebook who has the lineage and he was telling me how they put it in some private databases in the middle east, he lived in Jordan.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...pqk/edit#gid=0

"
    You should join the J1 project at FTDNA. It is not compulsory, but you will learn more from the administrators of the J1 project particularly Victar Mas. He is not J1 but his father-in-law whose surname is Graham is J1. Most of the testing in J1 has been funded by the people who belong to that haplogroup. Official testing stopped at J-P58 which is >8,000 years old. J-L858 is 5,000 years old, there are a few downward SNPs off L858. You mentioned FGC11, that is one, my subclade is another, it is the one that peels off PF4872. It is an expensive business testing for SNPs in the Y chromosome, I would not recommend it. I have spent heaps, it is my money to spend and it has yield novel SNPs like L829, my WTY test and FGC128XX, my FullGenomes test, I have done BigY as well. Of course you don't get any kudos for doing these tests, the discovery of novel SNPs in your DNA or any acknowledgement, but it does further the phylogenetic tree of J1. When I started with the WTY test and L829 was found in my sample, the know it alls said it was a private SNP. Shows you how ignorant people are in J1. There are no Jews in this subclade but there are a minority of Cis Caucasians and Middle Eastern men in it, though outnumbered by Spanish, Italian, British and other Europeans. It may be the same with your subclade."

This is from Eupedia, a post from 2017 so this lineage has been "private" for a long time.

I did some research on my lineage and I concluded that it could come from the Sea Peoples (Sherdan from Sardinia), Oenotrians (King Italus) or it could possibly be a descendant of the first Trojans who founded Rome.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romulu...tional_account

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Pe...jan_hypothesis

L858>PF4872>L829 (Formed 4600 ybp) specifically this one which is mine. This would put it at around 2582 BC but no Y-DNA Haplogroup J has been found in Pre-Nuralagic Sardinia.

https://phylogeographer.com/mygratio...8zxOYyof8AwkNs

It comes straight from Anatolia really close to Rome, assuming this is all correct, it has been in Europe since around 900 BC.

https://yfull.com/tree/J-L829/

A Sardinian with the lineage, so it has been in Sardinia since around 986 BC, this puts it during the time of the Nuralagic Age. The lineage descends directly into Palestine since they invaded that region.

""Since 1846, scholars have connected the biblical Philistines with the Egyptian "Peleset" inscriptions.[33][34][35][36][37] All five of these appear from c.1150 BCE to c.900 BCE""

Other facts supporting this lineage is the Sherdan Sea peoples is my genetic distance on Dodecad Ancient K7.

4.0 for the Sardinian sample found in the Cave Corbeddu Cave in Oliena. So my first ancestor in Italy was likely a retreating remnant from the Sea people invasions who decided to integrate himself into the ProtoItallic Culture instead of going home or he could very well have been those same Trojans who founded Rome due to the distance with the ProtoItallic Culture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliena

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuragic_civilization

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...pqk/edit#gid=0

J-L829 is most common in Southern Europe, I am half Calabrian Italian and half British. There are many people who are half South Italian and Half British, they are often genetically closest to North Italians since North Italians have 27-40% Celtic Gaul admixture depending on the person/region.

I realized Haplogroup R is over-rated, the Steppe R men were good blacksmiths and had chariots but the E, G's and J's were the true Civilization builders, Sumeria, Ancient Egypt and Ancient Rome/Greece were great due to E and J1/J2 men primarily.

Haplogroup R urbanization.

Haplogroup J1 urbanization

https://www.reddit.com/r/Haplogroups...ian_the_great/ I am J1, not J2 but J1 would be associated more with the Sumerians and Akkadians since J1 was the dominant lineage in those civilizations but they exhibited all the same traits as J2 does anyway.
    Last edited by ArdenTiberius; 02-22-2021 at 10:50 PM.

Last Online
    08-26-2022 @ 04:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isu god
    Ethnicity
    The 13th tribe
    Ancestry
    Birthplace of mankind (Hyperborean J2 factory - Atlantis)
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Y-DNA
    Sumer-Hyperborea-Altai (J2)
    mtDNA
    non-j2 farmer women
    Taxonomy
    Ascended
    Politics
    J2 world slavery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,106
    Given: 3,279

0 Not allowed!

J2b is actually the founder of Civilization
    J2a is larp
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Maul View Post
    The Age of R1 is over... The time of the J2, has come (again)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blade
    I'd say Turanid/Alpine/Mediterranean mix.
    Target: DrMaul
    Distance: 0.00000%
    100.0 First Man - J2 Atlantean

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-24-2022 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo-Judeas
    Ethnicity
    500% Judean
    Ancestry
    1000% Judean
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    Abraham
    mtDNA
    Sarah
    Taxonomy
    100% Judean
    Politics
    Judean
    Hero
    Moses
    Religion
    Judea-ism
    Relationship Status
    Happily married with 4 matriarchs
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,348
    Given: 722

0 Not allowed!

Your Y is Phoenician.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-09-2021 @ 11:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    49% Calabrian Italian 41% Scottish 8% English 2% French
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pine View Post
    Your Y is Phoenician.
    I doubt it, I chatted with a Jewish person and he said most Phoenician, all of the Ancient remnants found were J2, none were J1, for Ancient DNA remains in their former colonies.

https://yfull.com/tree/J-L829/ Also the fact that the Sardinian here along with an Albanian and others, it is 986 BC. Phonecian colonization was not in full swing in Sardinia until around 800 BC and they only began visiting the Island in 900 BC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philis...netic_evidence This makes it even more unlikely. You can see the descendant lineages go right into Palestine, these are obviously the Sherdan sea people invaders, the DNA evidence proves it.

The DNA suggests an influx of people of European heritage into Ashkelon in the twelfth century BC. The individuals' DNA shows similarities to that of ancient Cretans, but it is impossible to specify the exact place in Europe from where Philistines had migrated to Levant, due to limited number of ancient genomes available for study, "with 20 to 60 per cent similarity to DNA from ancient skeletons from Crete and Iberia and that from modern people living in Sardinia."[85][8]

After two centuries, the Southern-European genetic markers were dwarfed by the local Levantine gene pool, suggesting intensive intermarriage.

So there was an invasion event and the Southern European admixture quickly diminished after 200 years. I have seen someone in Lebanon with my exact lineage but most of my lineage is found with Non-Jewish European. The presence of the lineage in Lebanon is either due to Roman expansion (since J-L829 sea people remnants assimilated into the Italic culture, they were a similar people to the Trojans who founded Rome and Alba Longa Lording over the Latin people after speaking their language/merging cultures).

The Sea Peoples were in an Alliance with the Phoenician city states, they never attacked them along with Troy itself.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-24-2022 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo-Judeas
    Ethnicity
    500% Judean
    Ancestry
    1000% Judean
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    Abraham
    mtDNA
    Sarah
    Taxonomy
    100% Judean
    Politics
    Judean
    Hero
    Moses
    Religion
    Judea-ism
    Relationship Status
    Happily married with 4 matriarchs
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,348
    Given: 722

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ArdenTiberius View Post
    I doubt it, I chatted with a Jewish person and he said most Phoenician, all of the Ancient remnants found were J2, none were J1, for Ancient DNA remains in their former colonies.

https://yfull.com/tree/J-L829/ Also the fact that the Sardinian here along with an Albanian and others, it is 986 BC. Phonecian colonization was not in full swing in Sardinia until around 800 BC and they only began visiting the Island in 900 BC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philis...netic_evidence This makes it even more unlikely. You can see the descendant lineages go right into Palestine, these are obviously the Sherdan sea people invaders, the DNA evidence proves it.

The DNA suggests an influx of people of European heritage into Ashkelon in the twelfth century BC. The individuals' DNA shows similarities to that of ancient Cretans, but it is impossible to specify the exact place in Europe from where Philistines had migrated to Levant, due to limited number of ancient genomes available for study, "with 20 to 60 per cent similarity to DNA from ancient skeletons from Crete and Iberia and that from modern people living in Sardinia."[85][8]

After two centuries, the Southern-European genetic markers were dwarfed by the local Levantine gene pool, suggesting intensive intermarriage.

So there was an invasion event and the Southern European admixture quickly diminished after 200 years. I have seen someone in Lebanon with my exact lineage but most of my lineage is found with Non-Jewish European. The presence of the lineage in Lebanon is either due to Roman expansion (since J-L829 sea people remnants assimilated into the Italic culture, they were a similar people to the Trojans who founded Rome and Alba Longa Lording over the Latin people after speaking their language/merging cultures).

The Sea Peoples were in an Alliance with the Phoenician city states, they never attacked them along with Troy itself.
    You have an odd reading of the YFull tree. TMRCA of the entire clade is estimated at 1000BC. The superficially "European" clade is J-FGC12836 and is at 500BC. None of this points against a Phoenician origin. No one said all of L829 is from a Phoenician sailor, but that the Europeans in it are. L829 is probably Canaanite.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-09-2021 @ 11:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    49% Calabrian Italian 41% Scottish 8% English 2% French
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pine View Post
    You have an odd reading of the YFull tree. TMRCA of the entire clade is estimated at 1000BC. The superficially "European" clade is J-FGC12836 and is at 500BC. None of this points against a Phoenician origin. No one said all of L829 is from a Phoenician sailor, but that the Europeans in it are. L829 is probably Canaanite.
    How do I have an odd reading? Judging by your profile, you seem like a Troll. The younger lineages are clearly descending into Palestine. Haplogroup J1 and J2 are one of the most difficult ones to differentiate MENA and European descended ones since both had sub lineages in many regions. With R1B, lineages like R1b-V88 are most common among MENA's, there are probably other R lineages that are also common in Europe and have some presence in the Middle East which are the same but not many.

Last Online
    02-04-2024 @ 01:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    MA
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ArdenTiberius View Post
    How do I have an odd reading? Judging by your profile, you seem like a Troll. The younger lineages are clearly descending into Palestine. Haplogroup J1 and J2 are one of the most difficult ones to differentiate MENA and European descended ones since both had sub lineages in many regions. With R1B, lineages like R1b-V88 are most common among MENA's, there are probably other R lineages that are also common in Europe and have some presence in the Middle East which are the same but not many.
    He's right about the Phoenician lineage. Not to be mean but you also have a Maltese, an Italian from Cagliari and the 3 Palestinians with a TMRCA which in the range is 3700 ybp to 2300 ybp. You can clearly see that the "Phoenician" candidate is in the nails and remains given the historical and geographical contexts.
    The Phoenicians had multiple clades and weren't limited to Haplogroup J2.
    Here you have some of them Under Haplogroup J1 : J-ZS171, J-Z18216 and J-FGC46728.

Last Online
    03-05-2023 @ 11:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Persian-turk-Kurdish
    Ethnicity
    Iranian
    Ancestry
    Iran
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-l70