Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why are even educated Muslims easily radicalized?

Banned
    Last Online
    11-07-2021 @ 03:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ancestry
    Caucasus
    Country
    Germany
    Religion
    Athesit
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Why are even educated Muslims easily radicalized?

Something I've noticed about Muslims as a religious group is that even those who pursue education like other immigrants do, this does not lower their potential for extremism/radical thought. Many terrorists are in fact well educated and come from well off families. This applies alike to Arabs, Iranians, Pakistanis, etc. I am fully convinced that an education does not hinder an Islamic fundamentalist viewpoint. You can read so many examples of Muslims who lead relatively normal, successful lives and all of a sudden snapped and threw it all away to join ISIS/Taliban. Is it just me or is this kind of behavior unheard of in other groups? Despite gaining employment, they seem to have very, very poor integration across the board. Even in America, where Muslims are thought to be much better assimilated compared to Europe, you can still find an absurdly high number of radical Islamists who have been captured in several states, most of them being born and bred in America themselves. I never see Hindus or Jews or other religions experiencing anything remotely similar to this.

It's very weird to me, because I oftentimes encounter Muslims who try to be seen as "intellectuals" yet fully believe many backward beliefs and theories that seem incompatible with modern life. Many of them try to tell me how the Muslim world was among the most advanced in science and technology, yet at the same time think it's wrong for a woman to show any skin and to do anything else other than producing babies.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-07-2022 @ 08:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Vlach, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,983
    Given: 2,435

0 Not allowed!

Atheists holds just as many idiotic, anti-science beliefs, as any other belief system.

Muslims are more easily radicalized not simply because they are believers, but because much of their dogma views non-Muslims as ripe for murder.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

1 Not allowed!

When you've grown up being indoctrinated by something since a child its hard/impossible to let it go, most people inevitably carry what their parents taught them directly or indirectly. I carry personality traits of my dad and people constantly tell me about it, despite that I hate him and haven't seen him in nearly a decade.

A young muslim kid's dad has been telling him about how great Allah is for 10-15 years and its all he knows, and moving to a new country and having an expensive education can't fix that.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Swarthy_Syndicate View Post
    Something I've noticed about Muslims as a religious group is that even those who pursue education like other immigrants do, this does not lower their potential for extremism/radical thought. Many terrorists are in fact well educated and come from well off families. This applies alike to Arabs, Iranians, Pakistanis, etc. I am fully convinced that an education does not hinder an Islamic fundamentalist viewpoint. You can read so many examples of Muslims who lead relatively normal, successful lives and all of a sudden snapped and threw it all away to join ISIS/Taliban. Is it just me or is this kind of behavior unheard of in other groups? Despite gaining employment, they seem to have very, very poor integration across the board.
    Muslims in Europe don't get educated though. They form ethnic, enclosed enclaves separate from the rest of the strata of society that does not concern them. You have to realise that Muslim immigrants when they come and gather together become even MORE radicalised.

Islam and what Muslims do with Islam (which is often based on political or ethnic motives -- in other words, human motives) are two different things. I think Islam probably provides too much cover for when they act up and it's part of the reason many westerners are growing increasingly impatient. People who sell drugs, party, drink alcohol, and don't pray five times a day are lecturing women in the streets to cover up.

The problem isn't Islam per se, the problem is you have a shit ton of highly tribal individuals now living in the same society as them, and they're willing to cheat and fight to get by.

It's race. Religion can make it worse, but it always comes back to race.

Even in America, where Muslims are thought to be much better assimilated compared to Europe, you can still find an absurdly high number of radical Islamists who have been captured in several states, most of them being born and bred in America themselves.
    That's true. It's usually educated Muslims who pull off the more complicated terrorist attacks in the West. They normally get tired of the degeneracy, the religion of their ancestors becomes more appealing than some kindergarten narrative of Marxist equality.

Why do you think ISIS was recruiting so much from Europe? They were enticing young something generation Muslim immigrants who are reacting against the values of the west and want to do something that makes them feel whole.

It's very weird to me, because I oftentimes encounter Muslims who try to be seen as "intellectuals" yet fully believe many backward beliefs and theories that seem incompatible with modern life. Many of them try to tell me how the Muslim world was among the most advanced in science and technology, yet at the same time think it's wrong for a woman to show any skin and to do anything else other than producing babies.
    Tribalism is part and parcel of Islam. Women don’t have loyalty to their tribe like men do. This goes back to tribal days where upon being conquered by another tribe, women's natural instincts to survive would kick in, they submitted, and their former tribe ceased to exist. They are hard-wired by nature to discard their former tribe and counterparts and think nothing of it.

This is why when a tribe lost a battle and the winners took their women, the loser cucks didn’t just think “hehe, it’s like we won too because they are fucking our women”. The women assimilate the male society.

Women are the gatekeepers and progenitors of a people, their history, their ideas, and their culture. Remove them and the people are uprooted. It's tribal dynamics. The women are testing the integrity of the tribe. Integrity comes from the men holding the tribe together. This is why women have no freedom in Islam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,311
    Given: 1,209

0 Not allowed!

Educated Muslims and being radicalised are two contradictory scenarios . You can't be the latter and the former at the same time . Most of the " Isis " radicalised youngsters in France etc are usually a result of grooming gangs who prey on the vunerable . Alot of their lifestyles aren't even islamic to begin with.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-24-2021 @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,258
    Given: 3,510

2 Not allowed!

Educated westerners are also easily radicalized, but with a more political leftist orientation

In my country almost all leftists, vegans and legbt right activists are radical and educated by academic standards

So, as it seems education is not directly linked to less radicalism

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,311
    Given: 1,209

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by brennus dux gallorum View Post
    Educated westerners are also easily radicalized, but with a more political leftist orientation

In my country almost all leftists, vegans and legbt right activists are radical and educated by academic standards

So, as it seems education is not directly linked to less radicalism
    Our biggest threat are the liberal leftist - feminist ideology that has infiltrated our society and has corrupted the minds of youngsters .

Last Online
    04-23-2023 @ 02:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo sapiens
    Ethnicity
    Homo
    Country
    Pakistan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 286

0 Not allowed!

I think those which you called educated are not educated at all. They just are a store house of information. If education does not bring positive change in your behavior and thinking, the capacity to reason and question, its useless. Our education system is just a source of imparting knowledge, that is why we have zero contribution to this modern universal civilization.
    Last edited by alpha.ghot; 02-26-2021 at 02:04 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,877
    Given: 16,891

0 Not allowed!

Whats wrong about being radicalized?

Same as being a fundamentalist its something positive.

If you believe in Allah subhan watallah, the quran, the hadith, you are supposed to follow it.
    Follow any Abrahamic religion, makes you radical and not compatible with the degenerated west, not being compatible with the west is one of the greatest honours you can achieve in the dunya.

"I fear the day when the disbelievers are proud of their falsehood, and the Muslims are shy of their faith."

[Umar ibn al-Khattab]

Wa aleykum selam

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 07:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    WHG+EGH
    Country
    Chad
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 979
    Given: 1,125

1 Not allowed!

>Beliving in Islam
    >Educated
    Choose one cuz those two can t get along..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information