Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: -SPAIN- Eye, hair and skin colour studies.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2022 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,065
    Given: 3,120

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Damiăo de Góis View Post
    I have always liked foreign experts. His thread about Alentejo was a success with only one picture out of four being actually from there.
    wait, you really believe portugueses look similar to french people ? To greeks or italians yes but there is a clear contrast between France and Iberia. Just by taking iberian members of this site we can see it lol

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Luso View Post
    Do people actually think the keltic nordid phenotype is synonymous with "celt"? Celts were of various tribes, some insular into great britian, others continental from Germany to Iberia, probably many different phenotypes, brown hair, even black hair, brown eyes, blue eyes, blonde hair, red hair. These generalizations are pretty cringe to hear with regards to the ancient Celts.
    it's all about their culture, they certainly didn't form a homogeneous people from a genetic point of view. Celtiberians certainly didn't look like celts from England or the galatians in Anatolia lol

Last Online
    Today @ 03:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,503
    Given: 8,742

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Luso View Post
    Do people actually think the keltic nordid phenotype is synonymous with "celt"? Celts were of various tribes, some insular into great britian, others continental from Germany to Iberia, probably many different phenotypes, brown hair, even black hair, brown eyes, blue eyes, blonde hair, red hair. These generalizations are pretty cringe to hear with regards to the ancient Celts.
    https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/index2.htm

various phenotypes annd the more they were away from La Tene, the more they seemed to be mixed with local types. Basically Alpine/Cm (Bell Beaker and Borreby like) being an important element, some long headed types- perhabs Atlantid like and Dinaric/Noric.

Most classification arent done by skull metrics anyway, so on anthroboards someone perefectly Med will be called Dinaric and other way round because the frontal view alone cannot tell you the headciricumstances in most cases. The frontal view (classifications) of course is the most important element to know how someone looks, but you hardly can say how ancient people looked like only by some skull types.

Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 09:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,747
    Given: 3,217

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    wait, you really believe portugueses look similar to french people ? To greeks or italians yes but there is a clear contrast between France and Iberia. Just by taking iberian members of this site we can see it lol
    I didn't say anything regarding french people. Like i said on that post, foreign experts are the best. Are you also a foreign expert?

I don't remember posting pictures recently or are you deducing where i can pass by the frostbite picture i posted?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7079217

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I didn't say anything regarding french people. Like i said on that post, foreign experts are the best. Are you also a foreign expert?

I don't remember posting pictures recently or are you deducing where i can pass by the frostbite picture i posted?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7079217

Yes I am. I probably know way more french, italian, spanish, belgian, etc phenotypes than a complexed portuguese like you. Your "frostbite" picture is simply pure cringe, you should be ashamed of yourself tbh such a grown man who cares about lightness of his people as if at the end it means something.

Have some pride man, don't be such a self-hater.

(btw before you even answer me I already know what your answer will be lol)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Yes I am. I probably know way more french, italian, spanish, belgian, etc phenotypes than a complexed portuguese like you.
    Well then, congratulations. Oliver isn't alone in his foreign expertise. There's also you.

I already guessed as much when you claimed riffians to be lighter than portuguese.

Your "frostbite" picture is simply pure cringe, you should be ashamed of yourself tbh such a grown man who cares about lightness of his people as if at the end it means something.
    So you not only are a foreign expert but you can also state where people can pass based on half pictures.

Yes, self hater describes me perfectly.

And ok, foreign expert, ability to place people based on half pics and psychic.

Congratulations.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well then, congratulations. Oliver isn't alone in his foreign expertise. There's also you.

I already guessed as much when you claimed riffians to be lighter than portuguese.

So you not only are a foreign expert but you can also state where people can pass based on half pictures.

Yes, self hater describes me perfectly.

And ok, foreign expert, ability to place people based on half pics and psychic.

Congratulations.
    I never spoke about you passing somewhere reread calmly my answer.

Last Online
    03-02-2021 @ 10:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid with Corded Nordid influences
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,666
    Given: 13,081

4 Not allowed!

Yes I am. I probably know way more french, italian, spanish, belgian, etc phenotypes than a complexed portuguese like you. Your "frostbite" picture is simply pure cringe, you should be ashamed of yourself tbh such a grown man who cares about lightness of his people as if at the end it means something.

Damiao de Gois is amongst the most reasonable people on this forum (among the top 2% probably) based on my interactions with him during the last 5 years. I've also accidentally seen an actual photo of his face some time ago (think he was asking how well would he fit in Turkey or something like that) and he is certainly more Euro looking than many people here (including some trolls). Your comment makes no sense.
    After not shaving for a while:

Banned
    Last Online
    05-19-2021 @ 06:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    35% Sephardic Jew - 35% Berber Moor - 20% Senegalese Wolof - 10% Gypsy
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Alabama
    Religion
    Hispanic Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 475
    Given: 251

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard 2.0 View Post
    They are very extensive studies on height, cranial measurements... But I will only put those referring to eye, hair and skin colour.

I'm not sure what bluish (garzo in spanish) means, it's probably not pure blue.

https://celtiberia.net/es/biblioteca/?id=3819

https://app.box.com/s/syaiq5jokin4v4qa48kebj9tvt65i5yw

A different study----- page 461

https://bvpb.mcu.es/es/catalogo_imag...do?path=150962

The data has been taken from 3,261 delinquent deserters and includes all the provinces of Spain except the Canary Islands.

Dark eyes

Blue eyes

Bluish eyes (between blue and green).

I'm pretty sure there is a study in Archiv für Anthropologie, but I haven't been able to find it. This is the closest I have found.
    https://archive.org/details/korrespo.../2up?q=spanien-----page 7

Blue eyes in Spain.
    On February 16, 1893, we received from Dr. Telesforo de Aranzadi Madrid (Mnseo de Ciencias Naturales, Laboratorio de Antropologia, Paseo de Atocha, 18) the following most noteworthy communication:
    ,I am pleased. To be able to inform you for the time being that the assumption expressed in our “Anthropology of Spain”, that blue eyes are particularly numerous in the Castilian mountains, has been confirmed to me, as it were, on a “by-road”, in that I Personnel descriptions of 3261 summons of deserters and other defendants from all provinces of Spain * compiled from the royal newspaper. Certainly this material is not yet sufficient, but at least it gives us a first approximation of the real facts. *
    (The "Anthropology of Spain *" mentioned above will appear in the Anthropology Archives.
    J. Rauke.) (Unfortunately I can't speak German, so I have translated it directly with google translator).

I have obtained these studies thanks to this text in which several are mentioned. https://docplayer.es/90667778-Parte-...-aranzadi.html
    I have probably skipped some, if I find more I will post them here.

Any study that is added will be welcome.

Maps from before the flood.... but anyways it's the same.... erm... black.... black.... and black....

Easy.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I never spoke about you passing somewhere reread calmly my answer.
    Since you quoted me and mentioned how iberian members looked like, i think it's logical to assume you meant me.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information