Pletho Gemistus.
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 482
    Given: 450

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Onlyi2aIsEuropean View Post
    Rap music is for children. As for who looks more european, albanians in general look far more european than greeks

It's the paleo southeuropean lines e-v13, j2b-l283 and smaller amounts of j2a that make albanians look slightly darker than other europeans (except for italians, spanish and portuguese) - these make up over 50% of albanian y dna
    Albanians dont look more European than Greeks. Greeks in general look way more pan-European than Albanians

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A600FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Banned
    Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Tropically adapted gallaeci
    Ethnicity
    Sleepless
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sardinia
    Politics
    Fascism gets ignorant people fascinated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,238
    Given: 1,174

0 Not allowed!

Rap music is for children. As for who looks more european, albanians in general look far more european than greeks

It's the paleo southeuropean lines e-v13, j2b-l283 and smaller amounts of j2a that make albanians look slightly darker than other europeans (except for italians, spanish and portuguese) - these make up over 50% of albanian y dna
    Y DNA have almost nothing to do with apearence, you have fully african looking R1b populations in Nigeria and Cameroon .Are you aware that I2a is the paleo south european y dna? J2b2-L283 was aparently the predominant y DNA among Illyrians (indo european people/bronze age).
    Last edited by Tongio; 04-13-2022 at 04:04 PM.

Last Online
    05-07-2022 @ 03:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European Hunter Gatherer
    Ethnicity
    Albanian Hunter Gatherer
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    i2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 20

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tongio View Post
    Y DNA have almost nothing to do with apearence, you have fully african looking R1b populations in Nigeria and Cameroon .Are you aware that I2a is the paleo south european y dna? J2b2-L283 was aparently the predominant y DNA among Illyrians (indo european people/bronze age).
    Y dna has everything to do with appearance. Those r1bs are hugely outnumbered by typical african y dna

I2a is uber european, been in europe for 22,000+ years not just south europe, but also north, west etc.

We havent got enough ancient dna to prove what illyrians carried but looks like j2b l283 has been in europe for at least 3500 years, not sure what your point is though or what makes you think these proto j2b l283 people spoke an indo european language? J people are usually dark skinned and these j2b people would have been dark skinned when they first settled in europe as they originated in asia/middle east

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Sleepless
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sardinia
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

We havent got enough ancient dna to prove what illyrians carried but looks like j2b l283 has been in europe for at least 3500 years, not sure what your point is though or what makes you think these proto j2b l283 people spoke an indo european language? J people are usually dark skinned and these j2b people would have been dark skinned when they first settled in europe as they originated in asia/middle east
    So 10 iron age J-L283 samples from Croatia and Slovenia not enough?Are you really Albanian?Not only J2b was present among Illyrians as so far it seem to have been their main (more present)paternal haplogroup.Guess in your logic this means Illyrian were brown, ok, at least this helps explain albanian's phenotypes.
    Source:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...3703370187&z=6

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,592
    Given: 8,909

0 Not allowed!

So the autosomal results of that Bulgar sample are unavailable?

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,386
    Given: 31,174

0 Not allowed!

Weren't Bulgars part of the On-Ogur(ten tribes) or "Huns" than invaded Europe

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European Hunter Gatherer
    Ethnicity
    Albanian Hunter Gatherer
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    i2a
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So 10 iron age J-L283 samples from Croatia and Slovenia not enough?Are you really Albanian?Not only J2b was present among Illyrians as so far it seem to have been their main (more present)paternal haplogroup.Guess in your logic this means Illyrian were brown, ok, at least this helps explain albanian's phenotypes.
    Source:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...3703370187&z=6
    Yes all proto J people were brown, if they moved to europe with their own women and didnt mix with locals they would have remained brown. So if illyrians were exclusively j2b l283 then they were brown but j2b l283 isnt the most common y dna line among albanians which is why we are generally more "white" than proto illyrians may have been

If illyrians spoke an indo european language then they wouldnt have been only j2b l283, they would had r1b as well. R1b z2103 is more common among albanians than j2b l283 which seems to have had some recent "luck" or founder effect in certain regions which pushes its frequency up the scale

Btw illyrians were only documented after 600BC and most of those samples predate mention of illyrians (only a couple are from late iron age), best to wait for samples from 500bc-100ad for true illyrian y dna as that is the time when they were called illyrians by the ancient greeks and then the romans

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Sleepless
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sardinia
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes all proto J people were brown, if they moved to europe with their own women and didnt mix with locals they would have remained brown. So if illyrians were exclusively j2b l283 then they were brown but j2b l283 isnt the most common y dna line among albanians which is why we are generally more "white" than proto illyrians may have been

If illyrians spoke an indo european language then they wouldnt have been only j2b l283, they would had r1b as well. R1b z2103 is more common among albanians than j2b l283 which seems to have had some recent "luck" or founder effect in certain regions which pushes its frequency up the scale

Btw illyrians were only documented after 600BC and most of those samples predate mention of illyrians (only a couple are from late iron age), best to wait for samples from 500bc-100ad for true illyrian y dna as that is the time when they were called illyrians by the ancient greeks and then the romans
    Caucasian Hunter gatherers had the mutation for white skin , western hunter gatherers didn't, look at the reconstructions to see wich one is literaly brown.lol dude Y DNA doesn't have any effect on apearence as far as we know, but whatever believe what makes you happy.
    If Illyrians were more brown than albanians then they must have looked palestinian lol,but geneticly these Illyrians are more northern shifted than you guys , so i dont see that happening.
    Before they were documented they have already been living there for hundreds or thousands of years, so stop the denial, i think you didnt knew of these findings.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European Hunter Gatherer
    Ethnicity
    Albanian Hunter Gatherer
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    i2a
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Caucasian Hunter gatherers had the mutation for white skin , western hunter gatherers didn't, look at the reconstructions to see wich one is literaly brown.lol dude Y DNA doesn't have any effect on apearence as far as we know, but whatever believe what makes you happy.
    If Illyrians were more brown than albanians then they must have looked palestinian lol,but geneticly these Illyrians are more northern shifted than you guys , so i dont see that happening.
    Before they were documented they have already been living there for hundreds or thousands of years, so stop the denial, i think you didnt knew of these findings.
    You literally said everything opposite to the truth. Western Hunter Gatherers had blue eyes (i2a), eastern hunter gatherers had brown eyes and no one cares about their crappy dna

Illyrians were never northern shifted, who told you that nonsense? Maybe you mixed them up with dacians who were sometimes described as blue eyed redheads. Albanians are most definitely more "white" than illyrians as they have some slavic and germanic input - you have never been to albania if you think they look palestinian wtf. Albanians are generally more "white" than italians, greeks, spanish, portuguese, brazilians and other latin americans

My grandad = blonde + blue eyes = i2a
    Last edited by Onlyi2aIsEuropean; 04-21-2022 at 10:26 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Sleepless
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sardinia
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You literally said everything opposite to the truth

Illyrians were never northern shifted, who told you that nonsense? Maybe you mixed them up with dacians who were sometimes described as blue eyed redheads. Albanians are most definitely more "white" than illyrians as they have some slavic and germanic input - you have never been to albania if you think they look palestinian wtf. Albanians are generally more "white" than italians, greeks, spanish, portuguese, brazilians and other latin americans

My grandad = blonde + blue eyes = i2a
    Compared to albanians they were more northern shifted, a diference comparable to north italians vs south italians, at any point i say albanians look palestinian.. you are dumb as fuck but at least your grandpa was blue and blind eyed, i am very happy for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information