Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: In your classes at school, did you have children of any of the following racial groups?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    There were a few black africans, some southern Indians, an egyptian girl and a half Turkish/half English girl, no Latin Americans. My school was mostly white but my sixth form/college was large, super mixed and cosmopolitan with thousands of students coming in from all over the city. Some of the best memories of my life.
    Which city was this?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    ᖭི༏ᖫྀ
    Ancestry
    Med
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,629
    Given: 10,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Which city was this?
    I did my schooling in London but I've moved to the country side now

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

3 Not allowed!

Tonshit of Arabs, Kurds, Turks
    Very few blacks

I mostly had non German mates, Im the opposite of Gecko.

No Indians, East Asians and SADLY no Latinas whatsoever.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Moldova
    Region
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,750
    Given: 3,189

0 Not allowed!

None, I had two classmates of mixed ethnic background, one was half Ukrainian/half Moldavian second one half Russian/half Moldavian. But my young sister had two Gypsy classmates in primary and secondary school, none of them finished the school.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

- Blacks.
    - East Asians.
    - South Asians.
    - MENAs.
    - Mixed-race Latin Americans.

In my case:

- There were usually up to a handful of Black (or partially Black) children in each cless I was in.
    - When I was in Year 3, there was a girl who was Singaporean-Chinese. Then in Years 10-11, there was a girl in my form and French class of Hong Kong Chinese descent, as well as a South Korean guy in my Latin class.
    - They varied from maybe three in each class in my Catholic primary school, to well over half of each class in the first secondary school I attended.
    - There was an Egyptian guy in most of my primary classes. Then another totally unrelated Egyptian girl in my Humanities and Languages groups in Years 7-9. Also a half-Arab girl in my Year 10-11 Latin class.
    - None. (Ironically, given it is me).

N.B. This is my time in Leicester, where I lived till I was 16 and which no longer even has a White majority.
    Nope, I went to school in a rich liberal neighborhood that was far too expensive for blacks to afford. There might have been about 1 or 2 token blacks, in the entire school, but not during the whole 4 or so so years and maybe 1 latam and maybe 1 Indian (dot head) but for the most part I'd have to say no.

Liberals (I don't mean classical liberals) are piece of sh*t liars or hypcorites (that includes TootingCarmen) and I know because I still live in a rich liberal neighborhood that no blacks can afford :

Liberal: Someone who believes it is his moral duty to let minorities take their pleasure in everybody else's backside besides his own.

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,666
    Given: 5,623

1 Not allowed!

There was always one or two black/mulatto boy or girl in my classes since primary school.

A couple of east asians on the secondary school, not on my class though. A few of Indian descent also in high schools.

A bit more of everything in university, although brazilians were mostly white.

The exception would be Menas, I only recall a kid from Barhein...there was also a refugee muslim kid from Tuzla - Bosnia.
    Last edited by Sebastianus Rex; 03-03-2021 at 02:50 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    There was always one or two black/mulatto boy or girl in my classes since primary school.

A couple of east asians on the secondary school, not on my class though. A few of Indian descent also in high schools.

A bit more of everything in university, although brazilians were mostly white.

The exception would be Menas, I only recall a kid from Bahrain...there was also a refugee muslim kid from Tuzla - Bosnia.
    Did Portugal take in many refugees from the Balkans in the 90's then? There were definitely some in the UK.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2022 @ 11:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Silves + Portimão + Ferragudo, Portugal
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-Z225
    mtDNA
    H1c3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,076
    Given: 6,670

0 Not allowed!

Did Portugal take in many refugees from the Balkans in the 90's then? There were definitely some in the UK.
    I think it's just the Algarve, we have some modern immigration from elsewhere probably more than other parts of Portugal / interior Portugal. I know more recently some Ukrainians, and other easterners in the part my family is from. But Sebastianus is talking about the 90s, so he can correct me on that.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Oh and there was a White American girl in my Year 6 class at the Catholic primary school.

When I moved to Swansea and attended FE College, there was a half-Egyptian girl and a part-Croat boy in my English Language class, a French girl and a guy of Iranian descent in my Spanish class and a half-Iraqi girl in my Sociology class.

Furthermore, although they were not in my classes, during my time there I did also meet two more Iranians, two Germans, a Vietnamese girl, a German-Dominican girl, a Trinidadian-American girl, a White American girl, an Italian girl, a half-Pakistani guy, a part-Egyptian guy, a guy of Polish descent and some Welsh-Italians. (Most of those were students of the now-defunct International Baccalaureate programme, who I got to know quite well and generally got on with).
    Oh, I met a Portuguese guy and a half-Chilean girl who studied the International Baccalaureate too. There was also a Czech girl, though I never actually spoke to her.
    Last edited by Tooting Carmen; 03-15-2021 at 02:56 AM.

Daven

1 Not allowed!

I went to school in La Romana. We had a Korean kid and a Northern Italian girl at one point. They both went back to their countries (there are many northern Italians in certain part of the DR believe it or not). In my last year there was also a female Norwegan exchange student. The latter loved griffe/black/dark mulatto dick because it was well-known the woman was hooking up with folks outside of our school like many others female European exchange students of the time LMAO. A lot of people back then was shocked at this. Dominican society can be quite conservative. I know the women hosting her kicked her out from her home (she was a middle class white Dominican woman whose son went to Europe as an exchange too). But yes, many of these girls liked to go to DR for that. Mind you that this was the early 2000s

I never had Indian classmates (South Asian are simply rare in the Dominican Republic) but we had indeed a few pseudo-Indid phenotypes. Also plenty of pardos (ranging from triracial to pigmented quadroon and terceron/mulatto) and a good amount of pred. caucasoid (including a few euros) and griffes. It's interesting because nearly all the griffes I grew up with look pseudo-Sahelian or pseudo-Sudanid-Sahelian. But again, those are features that are common among the black Dominicans. It's just that I feel like I see more central african influence here. Many of the white Dominicans were on the lighter end btw. As a matter of fact the kid whose mother hosted the Norwegan girl I talked about ealier was a rubio with green eyes. I wonder if people in Europe was shocked to learn that he was Latino.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information