Politics
    Zeitzeuge einer Zeitenwende
    Hero
    Klaus Störtebeker, Kurt Knispel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,428
    Given: 5,274

2 Not allowed!

While I agree, that turks are usually not the worst to have come to Germany (still ranking very high though), they still dont belong here or anywhere else in Europe.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 10:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,033

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by itilvolga View Post
    First of all, don't snow the snowman Second, I assure you that I would never like to see hateful comments about Turks who live in Germany. I don't see you guys as alien or another nation, so as a nationalist person
    Well, i once said that i appreciate your patriotic and pro-Turkish attitude. I am not denying this.

I don't see you guys as alien or another nation, so as a nationalist person, I don't have any problem with you guys at all. Sometimes I brought my idea here like I see many negative attitudes of German Turks which I dislike, you are also free to disagree with me but it gets bothersome when you react like my purpose is making fun of German Turks or something similar like making fun of you. If I wanted to do that, I would post a neanderthal kind of guy who behaves like he lives in the middle ages.
    I am not responsible for the reputation of some "Turks" here, there are reasonable grounds why most consider many here as laughable, also most "serious" memebers. Then this uncouth comments like "Omg Turks from diaspora are uneducated, lower class people from eastern Anatolia" or "these fake-Turks are fascist we are the better, democratic and real Turks" shouldnt be forgotten. It would be good if you would not take this personally, i did not attack you, it is just not you concern.

I think we need to make peace. I have nothing against you and your behavior towards me is redundant.
    You all pan, attack and insult for no reason then you want peace? I just came for genetics to this forum, i thought i would be trolled by some anti-Turkish groups but all what i have seen is that those "neanderthal kind of" people from Turkey are saying the worse kind of comments although they are representing themselves as western, democratic or liberal. You all enjoyed and participated an Almanci bashings, just because of the lack of members who would support you here you are waving the peace flag? Insulting and being personal didn't work? I was peaceful here since the first day, but unfortunately i was too naive. I called you all as "my friend" or "my brother" which was unbelievable ridiculous, and you even made fun about that. You were and are so disgusting, you all nauseate me incredibly. Judging a totally strange guy who is mostly not even posting 5 postings per day, which are not even related to politics or discussions, who is even making comments which are supporting your views, is the biggest joke. That is how human scum would behave. There is no need for peace, actually you attacked me, you did not find support here and finally you are thinking i am behaving bad toward you. This discussions would be different with 1 or 2 members who would support you. So i think it doesn't worth it to discuss here, i presented what must be said. In future, care about your own problems and i advice you being polite like i was always to you although no one of you deserved it.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Aegean, Inner Anatolia, Transcaucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,160
    Given: 3,931

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    Well, i once said that i appreciate your patriotic and pro-Turkish attitude. I am not denying this.

I am not responsible for the reputation of some "Turks" here, there are reasonable grounds why most consider many here as laughable, also most "serious" memebers. Then this uncouth comments like "Omg Turks from diaspora are uneducated, lower class people from eastern Anatolia" or "these fake-Turks are fascist we are the better, democratic and real Turks" shouldnt be forgotten. It would be good if you would not take this personally, i did not attack you, it is just not you concern.

You all pan, attack and insult for no reason then you want peace? I just came for genetics to this forum, i thought i would be trolled by some anti-Turkish groups but all what i have seen is that those "neanderthal kind of" people from Turkey are saying the worse kind of comments although they are representing themselves as western, democratic or liberal. You all enjoyed and participated an Almanci bashings, just because of the lack of members who would support you here you are waving the peace flag? Insulting and being personal didn't work? I was peaceful here since the first day, but unfortunately i was too naive. I called you all as "my friend" or "my brother" which was unbelievable ridiculous, and you even made fun about that. You were and are so disgusting, you all nauseate me incredibly. Judging a totally strange guy who is mostly not even posting 5 postings per day, which are not even related to politics or discussions, who is even making comments which are supporting your views, is the biggest joke. That is how human scum would behave. There is no need for peace, actually you attacked me, you did not find support here and finally you are thinking i am behaving bad toward you. This discussions would be different with 1 or 2 members who would support you. So i think it doesn't worth it to discuss here, i presented what must be said. In future, care about your own problems and i advice you being polite like i was always to you although no one of you deserved it.
    I don't remember saying every German Turk is Eastern Anatolian and uneducated. I also haven't insulted or attacked you. I just said you are too fragile, as far as I remember. Are you confusing me with another user? Because there's no way for me to say German Turks are Fake-Turks. And I am aware of your behaviour towards me lately, why don't you just admit it? Before your fight with Edgü, there was no problem between us. Was there? I laughed at that situation like you guys use bad words in a funny way, and you thought it was against you and sent me rep comment about it bad-temperedly. Didn't you? Sorry but if you get personal to me, I'd do the same. Also you aren't in a position to tell me what I should concern or not.

Lütfen bana Almancıları ya da seni aşağıladığım bir post göster. Almanya'da yaşayan Türkler arasında gözle görülür bir grubun kendi görüşümce olumsuz özellikleri olduğunu ve bunun da Türk imajını etkilediğini söylemekten öteye gitmedim. Ve evet Almanya'da yaşayan Türklerin çoğu İç Anadolu ve Doğu Anadolu'dan. Bunu hiçbir zaman hakaret olarak söylemedim ben de teknik olarak yarı Doğuluyum zaten, ki olmasam bile bu zamana kadar hangi Türkü kötü niyetle bölgelere ayırdığımı gördün? Sırf Türk diye herkesi övecek halim yok bu benim görüşüm, ister hemfikir olursun ister olmazsın orası senin bileceğin iş ama bunu kişisel bir sorun haline getirip söylemediğim şeyleri söylemişim gibi lanse etme burada.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,589
    Given: 462

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Im impressed you FINALLY realized what many dont want to be true.

But the Turks in Germany are a serious isolated case cause they were not just vaguely invited or tolerated, we had a contract with the Italian and Turkish government to get Turks and Italians to Germany, this gives both demographics a special legitimacy.

And I am against assimilation, I am for coexistence, not in the liberal multi-cultural way.

I thin 3mio Turks can coexist with 78mio Germans in the way they want, they want to preserve their culture,language and customs and are still providing to the state as workforce, paying taxes and are mostly not criminal. Let them be, I dont mind or stigmatize parallel societies, a weak liberal democracy like Germany, these parallel societies come with all kind of political and ethnic demographics and I start to value these parallel societies to escape the insanity of the mainstream society.
    Dein Glaube ist stärker, als Kerker und Schmerzen.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 10:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,033

1 Not allowed!

I don't remember saying every German Turk is Eastern Anatolian and uneducated. I also haven't insulted or attacked you. I just said you are too fragile, as far as I remember. Are you confusing me with another user? Because there's no way for me to say German Turks are Fake-Turks. And I am aware of your behaviour towards me lately, why don't you just admit it? Before your fight with Edgü, there was no problem between us. Was there? I laughed at that situation like you guys use bad words in a funny way, and you thought it was against you and sent me rep comment about it bad-temperedly. Didn't you? Sorry but if you get personal to me, I'd do the same. Also you aren't in a position to tell me what I should concern or not.
    Are you confusing me with another member, why i should be fragile? A fragile member would respond to someone, who just gave a normal comment, like this :

Dude, go get some life. You are too fragile to surf on the internet.
    My behavior toward you has nothing to do with any troll here. I am sick of the double standards, how would you or other members would respond if someone would spread stereotypical prejudices about Turks in Turkey? And what would happen if they would be very offensive and unobjective? You all would say things like "oh no that is not true" or "shut up and care about your problems". But what you are doing if this happens to diaspora Turks? You all participate and/or enjoy the bashing. The difference between you all and me is that regardless of your honourless behavior i always respond to any kind of attack to Turks here. Nevertheless you all try maliciously malign me and diaspora Turks. You dont need to like or agree with me, i wouldnt have a problem with that. But you are judging me and diasporan Turks for being that what they are. You are saying for example Teutone is trolling or he would have extreme views. And you all are showing you as friendly, liberal or whatever but lynching someone for being an Almanci. And still Teutone is able to talk with me normally, but no one of your fake-owds are.

Still i dont understand your intention. You discussed with Teutone about it and said you would know what an average German would say about this video, you did not accept his opinion so who is addressee of this thread? Who on this forum is from Germany and is able to give a serious answer to this video? Did you really just wanted too see the opinion of one person who gave a normal answer, was a PM not enough for you? You just wanted to present a guy who is licking the ass of some idiots and then you attack Teutone because he said that this guy is an atypical Almanci. And unfortunately no one here came and said "oh yes this guy is an atypical Almanci he is so right fuck the other Almancis"

sent me rep comment about it bad-temperedly. Didn't you? Sorry but if you get personal to me, I'd do the same. Also you aren't in a position to tell me what I should concern or not.
    My reputation message was harsh, but i never attacked you in public, it was not personal nor i was ever personal to you. Again, this is not your concern, you can not evaluate any social issue here in Germany. Come, live here then you can talk about everything here, from waste separation to Almancis. But before this happens, care about your own issues.

Lütfen bana Almancıları ya da seni aşağıladığım bir post göster. Almanya'da yaşayan Türkler arasında gözle görülür bir grubun kendi görüşümce olumsuz özellikleri olduğunu ve bunun da Türk imajını etkilediğini söylemekten öteye gitmedim. Ve evet Almanya'da yaşayan Türklerin çoğu İç Anadolu ve Doğu Anadolu'dan. Bunu hiçbir zaman hakaret olarak söylemedim ben de teknik olarak yarı Doğuluyum zaten, ki olmasam bile bu zamana kadar hangi Türkü kötü niyetle bölgelere ayırdığımı gördün? Sırf Türk diye herkesi övecek halim yok bu benim görüşüm, ister hemfikir olursun ister olmazsın orası senin bileceğin iş ama bunu kişisel bir sorun haline getirip söylemediğim şeyleri söylemişim gibi lanse etme burada.
    Bunu bitte Englische übersetzten yaparmisin? Benim Türkischem cok iyi degil leider, sana iyi bir Antwort geben yapamam

Btw congratulations, that was a typical Almanci behavior, talking Turkish in a German subforum XD.

Again, dont take it personally. I just pointed out the behavior of most of you here, deal with your own worries.
    Last edited by Mejgusu; 03-05-2021 at 02:27 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    Are you confusing me with another member, why i should be fragile? A fragile member would respond to someone, who just gave a normal comment, like this :

My behavior toward you has nothing to do with any troll here. I am sick of the double standards, how would you or other members would respond if someone would spread stereotypical prejudices about Turks in Turkey? And what would happen if they would be very offensive and unobjective? You all would say things like "oh no that is not true" or "shut up and care about your problems". But what you are doing if this happens to diaspora Turks? You all participate and/or enjoy the bashing. The difference between you all and me is that regardless of your honourless behavior i always respond to any kind of attack to Turks here. Nevertheless you all try maliciously malign me and diaspora Turks.

Still i dont understand your intention. You discussed with Teutone about it and said you would know what an average German would say about this video, you did not accept his opinion so who is addressee of this thread? Who on this forum is from Germany and is able to give a serious answer to this video? Did you really just wanted too see the opinion of one person who gave a normal answer, was a PM not enough for you? You just wanted to present a guy who is licking the ass of some idiots and then you attack Teutone because he said that this guy is an atypical Almanci. And unfortunately no one here came and said "oh yes this guy is an atypical Almanci he is so right fuck the other Almancis"

My reputation message was harsh, but i never attacked you in public, it was not personal nor i was ever personal to you. Again, this is not your concern, you can not evaluate any social issue here in Germany. Come, live here then you can talk about everything here, from waste separation to Almancis. But before this happens, care about your own issues.

Bunu bitte Englische übersetzten yaparmisin? Benim Türkischem cok iyi degil leider, sana iyi bir Antwort geben yapamam
    I didn't attack Teutone because of his opinion. I simply can't stand his behavior and can't believe how you don't see it. I am not the one who makes "your people" look problematic, just open your eyes. If you support someone who spreads his bullshit like "serefsiz pisligin teki, cakma avrupali gavur seni, insallah Erdogan senin gibi itti cehenemin dibine gönderir soysuz köpek" here, I seriously have nothing to say. He simply makes fun of "your people" but you are too blind to see it.

Also, you are the only person that I tried so hard to make peace here for 3 goddamn years. I'd never do that if I didn't think you have a good intention and you feel offended because of a misunderstanding, it disturbed me, otherwise I wouldn't even bother myself to discuss. But I am gonna leave you alone, since it doesn't work. Also I didn't wanna response harshly in my previous post but it was ridicilous to say something like "you couldn't get any support and you write bla bla" dude I am probably the last person here who cares about another member's support, for your information.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

1 Not allowed!

I didn't attack Teutone because of his opinion. I simply can't stand his behavior and can't believe how you don't see it. I am not the one who makes "your people" look problematic, just open your eyes. If you support someone who spreads his bullshit like "serefsiz pisligin teki, cakma avrupali gavur seni, insallah Erdogan senin gibi itti cehenemin dibine gönderir soysuz köpek" here, I seriously have nothing to say. He simply makes fun of "your people" but you are too blind to see it.
    Lol he helped me saying this, everyone involved in that me, Gecko and even Hektor laughed about it, are you limited taking things not serious and with humor?
    You OWD people try to feel offended over everything, me and Gecko talk daily privately, Kyp and Marmara also, they know my views, nothing you can expose besides your own insecurities.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Lol he helped me saying this, everyone involved in that me, Gecko and even Hektor laughed about it, are you limited taking things not serious and with humor?
    You OWD people try to feel offended over everything, me and Gecko talk daily privately, Kyp and Marmara also, they know my views, nothing you can expose besides your own insecurities.
    Cool, have fun, but be a man and admit your shit at least. Since the day you joined here, your only concern is playing the fool. I am not into harlequinade, just saying. The insecure one in this case is obvious, who used to talk behind people on another platform like jangleress. And lol at Gecko, he was like "I am only here for anthropology and such" okay dude you also have fun with your sewing circle, you both don't reply me again, and if it's possible, I'd like to see myself in your ignore list. Do me a favor for once.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-19-2023 @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    100% CHAD
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 14

0 Not allowed!

Some of yours mentioned turks are alpha and bull ones Which i disagree since Turkey have more refugees than Germany
    Dear Turks,Don't get surprised when your daughters fucked by syrian refugees.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

0 Not allowed!

Cool, have fun, but be a man and admit your shit at least. Since the day you joined here, your only concern is playing the fool. I am not into harlequinade, just saying. The insecure one in this case is obvious, who used to talk behind people on another platform like jangleress. And lol at Gecko, he was like "I am only here for anthropology and such" okay dude you also have fun with your sewing circle, you both don't reply me again, and if it's possible, I'd like to see myself in your ignore list. Do me a favor for once.
    Imagine taking TA serious. The thing I'm serious about, you wannabe Euro OWD secular Turks made me appreciate the Turks in Germany and AKP Voters, who still have pride, dignity and honor.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information