Thread: My Tier List Average Racial Admixture by Country

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Triracial Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Latino
    Ancestry
    70% European (Pred. Iberian, 1/16 Italian), 13% Native American, 12% SSA, and 5% MENA
    Country
    Venezuela
    Y-DNA
    R-L23
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    "Castizo": Alpinid + Med + Minor Amazonid
    Politics
    Independent/moderate
    Hero
    Peter Parker, Luke Skywalker, MLK
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,843
    Given: 5,100

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozano View Post
    Hey bro thanks for those thumbs up

All my estimates for Venezuela CR Chile Paraguay and Colombia are something between 55 and 66% Euro(ones being more euro than others)
    I am guessing between those five Venezuela and Colombia are the less Euro. And Paraguay and CR the Most.

You're results look average paisa and you look as one of ours believe me.
    Idk about Venezuela tbh but I guess you look a bit more euro than national average
    De nada compadre, muy interesante hilo, sigue así .
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    My real father is Donald J. Trump.

Last Online
    03-31-2024 @ 02:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Portuguese (North and Azores) Italian (Veneto) Native and SSA minor
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,745
    Given: 749

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    I hope you are joking because there are thousands and thousands and thouuuuusands of Francoists in Catalonia, just like in any other region. Well perhaps not so much like in others, but there are a lot.
    It may be a very stereotyped view of mine, to think that all Catalans are independentists. but then that referendum that the Catalans held on independence, in which more than 90% said yes, can we say that it was forged by leftists? because I also know that the left is very strong in Catalonia.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    63.08% Eurasian, 28.75% SSA, 8.18% Amerind
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Taxonomy
    Pardo
    Hero
    Pedro Santana, Joaquin Balaguer
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,913
    Given: 4,641

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    It may be a very stereotyped view of mine, to think that all Catalans are independentists. but then that referendum that the Catalans held on independence, in which more than 90% said yes, can we say that it was forged by leftists? because I also know that the left is very strong in Catalonia.
    They are generally Left leaning, but as far as the independence matter goes, my impression is that the population is roughly divided 50/50 on this. The further from Barcelona you go, the more loyalist to Spain the population is, more or less.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

2 Not allowed!

That non official and illegal referendum where people voted four times, where illegal immigrants voted, where people voted in the street, and where even underage voted, you say??

Las irregularidades del referéndum: un joven vota en cuatro colegios distintos

Ciudadanos votan en la calle sin ningún control
    Un vídeo muestra cómo decenas de personas introducen sus papeletas sin ningún control

Most of the Catalans are against the independence, this is even admitted by the own independentists, and you just have to check the participation% of that "referendum"

Alexandro

3 Not allowed!

Well, at general elections, Catalonia has always been a very left wing region. They voted for the centre-left PSOE in every election from 1977 to 2008. At regional elections though, they aren't as left wing. They voted in a right wing nationalist governor (Jordi Pujol's CiU) every election from 1980 to 2003. An independent Catalonia would be extremely socially liberal, the largest pro-refugee marches in Spain happened here iirc.

Regarding independence, out of the 5.3m that are registered to vote, 1.3m voted for pro-independence parties. Which happen to be 24% of voters, and 17% of the population in Catalonia. Far from the majority. However, there are also enough influential separatists that the whole education system in Catalonia has been stacked to encourage kids to speak Catalonian in lieu of Spanish and think of themselves as being different, when in the natural course of things kids would forget about it because they are content just being like everybody else. Although, it is true that a lot of people in Catalonia despise everything that has to do with the legacy of Franco, because of the repression of local culture, etc, there are still far right people here though like anywhere.

If you want to hear my opinion on it though, as someone who lives in Catalonia and has some close relations with Catalan people, the whole Catalan nationalism is based on a lie that Catalonia is very different from the rest of Spain....and really no one who knows both Catalonia well and the rest of Spain can believe this. If you look at history, Catalonia was only a part of the crown of Aragon, the union of crowns were more than a simple union of crowns. And, since the year 722, in all Hispanic territories the Reconquista was carried out under the "Restauratio Hispaniae". And so, the historical argument often cited by independents is a fucking lie, flat out.

The economical argument is very exaggerated, its essentially based on fiscal redistribution (slogans like "Espanya ens roba"? A slogan coined by Alfons López Tena, from Esquerra Republicana de Catalunya, used extensively throughout the years) which is also bullshit because Spain has been, since its entrance in the EU, ON the receiving end of EU money for development, which has been benefiting Catalonia both directly and indirectly. Although, I suppose being on the giving end country wise is suddenly not something they are a fan of now, so I guess an independent Catalonia would totally not follow a solidarity principle regarding its wealth among their different regions, LMAO. Madrid contributes more than Catalonia, and receives way less than Cat does so why do they complain? Catalonia's independence is mostly a tactic to get political leverage and voters. Legit everything Catalonia is can be attributed to more than 200 years of being favored by the state at the expense of the rest of Spain.
    Last edited by Alexandro; 03-04-2021 at 09:36 PM.

Last Online
    03-31-2024 @ 02:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Portuguese (North and Azores) Italian (Veneto) Native and SSA minor
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,745
    Given: 749

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IberianAlex View Post
    Well, at general elections, Catalonia has always been a very left wing region. They voted for the centre-left PSOE in every election from 1977 to 2008. At regional elections though, they aren't as left wing. They voted in a right wing nationalist governor (Jordi Pujol's CiU) every election from 1980 to 2003. An independent Catalonia would be extremely socially liberal, the largest pro-refugee marches in Spain happened here iirc.

Regarding independence, out of the 5.3m that are registered to vote, 1.3m voted for pro-independence parties. Which happen to be 24% of voters, and 17% of the population in Catalonia. Far from the majority. However, there are also enough influential separatists that the whole education system in Catalonia has been stacked to encourage kids to speak Catalonian in lieu of Spanish and think of themselves as being different, when in the natural course of things kids would forget about it because they are content just being like everybody else. Although, it is true that a lot of people in Catalonia despise everything that has to do with the legacy of Franco, because of the repression of local culture, etc, there are still far right people here though like anywhere.

If you want to hear my opinion on it though, as someone who lives in Catalonia and has some close relations with Catalan people, the whole Catalan nationalism is based on a lie that Catalonia is very different from the rest of Spain....and really no one who knows both Catalonia well and the rest of Spain can believe this. If you look at history, Catalonia was only a part of the crown of Aragon, the union of crowns were more than a simple union of crowns. And, since the year 722, in all Hispanic territories the Reconquista was carried out under the "Restauratio Hispaniae". And so, the historical argument often cited by independents is a fucking lie, flat out.

The economical argument is very exaggerated, its essentially based on fiscal redistribution (slogans like "Espanya ens roba"? A slogan coined by Alfons López Tena, from Esquerra Republicana de Catalunya, used extensively throughout the years) which is also bullshit because Spain has been, since its entrance in the EU, ON the receiving end of EU money for development, which has been benefiting Catalonia both directly and indirectly. Although, I suppose being on the giving end country wise is suddenly not something they are a fan of now, so I guess an independent Catalonia would totally not follow a solidarity principle regarding its wealth among their different regions, LMAO. Madrid contributes more than Catalonia, and receives way less than Cat does so why do they complain? Catalonia's independence is mostly a tactic to get political leverage and voters. Legit everything Catalonia is can be attributed to more than 200 years of being favored by the state at the expense of the rest of Spain.
    I always thought that Catalans are Spanish, I only mentioned this story of independence because I have lost count of how many times I have seen reports about it, Barcelona football games with fans screaming for independence or booing the Spanish anthem, as it was in a final that Barcelona was playing. In fact, I think that all Iberians are very similar, including the Portuguese with yous. Of those independence movements in Spain, the only one that would make a little sense to me would be that of the Basques, because they are very different in some things, starting with their strange language lol, but I’m sure most Basques don’t care about that, and you must think you’re as Spanish as someone from Seville.

Alexandro

3 Not allowed!

I always thought that Catalans are Spanish, I only mentioned this story of independence because I have lost count of how many times I have seen reports about it, Barcelona football games with fans screaming for independence or booing the Spanish anthem, as it was in a final that Barcelona was playing. In fact, I think that all Iberians are very similar, including the Portuguese with yous. Of those independence movements in Spain, the only one that would make a little sense to me would be that of the Basques, because they are very different in some things, starting with their strange language lol, but I’m sure most Basques don’t care about that, and you must think you’re as Spanish as someone from Seville.
    Yes, balkanization is not what this country needs, Spain must be and stay one and it makes me sad that people strive for secession when we need more unity.

Well, the difference between Catalan and Basque is that Catalan independence got tangled up in the continental and global ideological crisis over what nations want to be to an extent that the Basques no longer are. An independent Catalonia could be seen as an alternative Spain and a challenge to the Castilian vision in ways that an independent Basque country would not really. But also, the Basque movement has slowed down a lot in the last couple of years, and not only are a large majority of the Navarrese very hostile to Basque separatism, but there are also similar sentiments (for similar historical reasons) in Alava, within the Basque Autonomous Region. Soooo, Basque independence is not very likely, but should Catalonia be granted independence, the Basque Country will probably follow, because both movements have been very tied together since the end of the Francoist regime, and it is very unlikely that if one of them made it, the other one wouldn't actively fight for it too.

Last Online
    01-17-2024 @ 10:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Panama
    Ethnicity
    Pardo
    Country
    Colombia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozano View Post
    Do you think it's correct? Correct me if so.

Amerindian Average Admixture

European Average Admixture

African (SSA) Average Admixture

La mezcla indomestizo no ronda los 70 a 75% Amerindio y el resto euro y afro?

Si hace el analisis de las mezclas euro/amerindia/afro hacen de Panama un pais pardo/trirracial y no indomestizo

Last Online
    Today @ 06:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,479
    Given: 36,889

1 Not allowed!

These are my range estimates for African, Amerindian and European...

African:

Amerindian:

European:

My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    /...
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,819
    Given: 5,369

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    These are my range estimates for African, Amerindian and European...

African:

Amerindian:

European:

Actually do agree with you. Most studied done on here have Mexico at least 50-55% Euro I don't know seriously where these southern cone southern americans get Mexico is 40-45% maybe public hospitals?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information