Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,576
    Given: 4,602

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jankec View Post
    Muslimani u Posavini su potmci islamiziranih Srba iz Srbije. Ako su tebi bliski, to je OK. Meni nisu ništa posebno. Prva asocijacija na njih mi je već spomenuti Alija.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alija_..._and_education

Izetbegovići (ranije Jahići) su od Živkovića islamizovanog nižeg srpskog plemstva iz Smedereva. Iz Smedereva su se preselili u Beograd, a 1861 iz Beograda u Šamac.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazijadivizija View Post
    Hahaha c mon dont put in this thread..can t we have a nice thread for a while? Everyone tripping to much.
    Believe it or not, I really dont have anything against you personally, we just share totally different views of what is Croatian patriotism.

Oh and by the way, there are some (at least to me) even more interesting stuff from WW2 considering Axis, maybe you will be interested (but Im not sarcastic now), when Italians had direct battle against Japanese in WW2, even though they were allies on paper etc... but Italians really gave Hell to Japanese (considering that Italians were totally outnumbered) in this Italian outpost in Asia:

I find this stuff (this totally forgotten battles) fascinating.

P.S. I can say without any doubt that you will find this video and battle at least interesting.

By the way, this battle happened when Italy capitulated 1943.

So by default, Italy became enemy to Japan.

Last Online
    03-16-2024 @ 02:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    WHG+EGH
    Country
    Chad
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 979
    Given: 1,125

1 Not allowed!

Interesting Battle indeed..just watched the video..Interesting how even after they got attacked by the Axis ally Japan they still wished to remain Axis haha.
    This comment is funny af and kinda true on the Italian side during ww2.
    "Italians when fielding a superior force in a battle they could win: we can't be bothered to fight well.
    Italians when hopelessly outnumbered and fighting is pointless: Fight to the death to make our Roman ancestors proud."

Battles like Odžak(I Hope you atleast read little bit of what i ve posted about it) reminds me of Battle of Siget(Szigetvár)..where everyone knew they were facing the Death itself. Yet they died in honor knowing they were defending Homeland from Invaders..Such a shame this battle is underappreciated,heroic deeds of locals where my ancestors fought..

Ne mrzim te ni ja ništ osobno..Je da smo se natiltali bezveze nekada al to je normalna stvar u raspravi..Svako ima svoje mišljenje o nečemu i lipo je čuti tvoje.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazijadivizija View Post
    Interesting Battle indeed..just watched the video..Interesting how even after they got attacked by the Axis ally Japan they still wished to remain Axis haha.
    This comment is funny af and kinda true on the Italian side during ww2.
    "Italians when fielding a superior force in a battle they could win: we can't be bothered to fight well.
    Italians when hopelessly outnumbered and fighting is pointless: Fight to the death to make our Roman ancestors proud."

Battles like Odžak(I Hope you atleast read little bit of what i ve posted about it) reminds me of Battle of Siget(Szigetvár)..where everyone knew they were facing the Death itself. Yet they died in honor knowing they were defending Homeland from Invaders..Such a shame this battle is underappreciated,heroic deeds of locals where my ancestors fought..

Ne mrzim te ni ja ništ osobno..Je da smo se natiltali bezveze nekada al to je normalna stvar u raspravi..Svako ima svoje mišljenje o nečemu i lipo je čuti tvoje.
    Romans were totally different by mindset than modern Italians, Romans were conquest-machine like this world have never seen before, Italians on the other hand developed different mindset, they're not exactly very motivated to conquer other lands, but trust me when I say; when it comes about DEFENDING WHAT IS THEIRS, Italian soldiers are one of the best in the world.

This are also words of German general Erwin Rommel (Desert Fox), who said that Italian soldiers were one of the best soldiers he ever led into battle (after battle in Tunisia where combined German-Italian troops fought Allied forces).

Italians knew if they lose that battle, invasion on Italy is inevitable.

British broke "their teeths" on Italian-German troops in that battle, even though they won.

Italian soldiers fought till the last man...

British in that last battle had much more men and weapons than Italian-German soldiers in their last stand in Africa.
    Last edited by Robocop; 03-19-2021 at 08:30 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information