Thread: Robert Sepehr and Varg Vickernes, Atlantean Gardens, Thulean Perspective, Slaughtered Again

Banned
    Last Online
    03-09-2021 @ 11:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    49% Calabrian Italian 41% Scottish 8% English 2% French
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Politics
    Far Right, Benevolent Fascism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation Robert Sepehr and Varg Vickernes, Atlantean Gardens, Thulean Perspective, Slaughtered Again

I never had anything against Germanics, this is all reactionary to insecure Barbarian scum losers who have displayed beliefs in their Nordic Supremacy. This isn't supposed to show that Italian men are better, it isn't true in terms of health. Italian men focus too much on skill with athletes, not enough on becoming bigger and stronger. No other nation has more men with short tough guy complex % wise than Italy does. The fact is I am 6'1, strong and athletic, my brother is 6'5 and my cousin in Italy is 6'4. We are superior Romans and descend from an Ancient Roman surname.

Nordic Supremacy is a gigantic cope ideology, Germany as a nation is 70-75% Nord/NordCromagnid yet at least 90% of their greatest inventors have strains of Alpinid, Dinarid, Med so who are really the superior ones? Obviously for having a creative mind, Nordcuckasians are not.

Vargling Vickers can post 1000+ pictures of MENA passing Italians it is irrelevant, his people will always be more mixed. The notorious Nordic whores will also mix with Non Euro Caucasoids and Negroids more than South Euro women since their whore population is higher % wise compared to Southern Europe.

http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/swedes.html

Another scumbag is this Roberta Seefer guy, he accused me of being a hateful racist then responds saying "hes right" (Which makes him a hypocrite) when I accused him of presenting blonde haired/blue eyed people as being a ruling elite, but is it really true? Nope.

I would not fully trust their depictions, Alexander the great was known to have a brown and blue eye yet their depiction showed him having 2 blue eyes.

Ancient Egyptian Statues.

The autistic idiot will constantly show things like this in his video. He doesn't realize that people with blue eyes were very rare in these societies so it was unique, most light eye people had brown/amber mixed eyes, hazel or green, blue was the rarest color.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_co...olor_in_Europe Doesn't seem so "superior" to me, the Blue eyed primitives over taken and assimilated by superior cultures.

http://hybridsrising.com/Hybrid-Proj...ordics-HP.html This crazy stuff might be true to, blue eyed blonde aliens being conquered and harvested like cattle then cloned by Draconian Reptilian invaders. This all makes me glad I am not blonde and blue eyed, now Roberta Seefer will feel insecure. He is a low life scumbag and the only value he has in his life is the association with his Nordcope supremacy pride.

Feel free to troll these fools if you are on twitter. My twitter is censored, people can't see notifications from me, feel free to contact me on twitter, perhaps you can respond to show what I say.

https://twitter.com/GandalftheWhi19/...93379699290112

Respond to the Bee girl, the Autistic looking face girl, very annoying face.

https://twitter.com/beethule Imagine sleeping with her and waking up to those eyes every morning.

https://twitter.com/robertsepehr/with_replies This idiot once said an Egyptian mummy had Nordic facial features when he had an Aquline nose, an Aquline nose is not Nordic, Nordcope pseudo supremacy from the 1900's doesn't matter anymore. These guys are trying to revive a dead pseudo ideology making themselves look really dumb at the same time.

At least Robert doesn't say really stupid things in relation to Neanderthals like the VargTard does.

https://twitter.com/ELight88 My twitter is censored, people don't see notifications from me, feel free to contact me on here if you are on my side. We must troll storm these pathetic people.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Not all Germanics are equal. The English are probably the most superior Germanics then the Germans or maybe the Dutch. North Germanics , like Scandinavia, are some alien extreme culture to me or something. Neither English or the Germans are nordic that is technically Scandinavian. Sure, you can find nordid (not nordic per se) in England and Germany but Scandinavians , especially, Norwegians and Swedes are something different.

Anyway, I view slavics and southern Europeans as generally lazy and prone to collectivism. Individualism and individual freedom has reached its zenith or apogee in England. Germans might be prone to collectivism too , to be far. No doubt Italians are mentally superior to slavics , though.

Romans had their time -- it is obviously the Germanics time to shine now. But, inferior level Germanics , like Varg, are piggybacking off superior Germanic success of the English and Germans/Dutch. I personally have brown eyes so Varg does not consider me 'white' meanwhile I consider myself Anglo-Saxon though a lot of Anglo-Saxons have light eyes etc...

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,622
    Given: 21,626

0 Not allowed!

En fin...

Last Online
    Today @ 04:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,280
    Given: 9,862

3 Not allowed!

Germany as a nation is 70-75% Nord/NordCromagnid yet at least 90% of their greatest inventors have strains of Alpinid, Dinarid, Med so who are really the superior ones?
    By this logic lighter hair is more superior because europeans are smarter than the black haired negroids, so what? Hair color has nothing to do with IQ, unlike races. Youre not superior just because you are italian. This med/roman supremacy is same shit what this idiot Varg do. The modern Europe is result of latin and germanic influences (basically England, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Greece) in general and this is inseparable, because we are related in every way.
    And blonde hair does not make you nordic, nordic peoples are only scandinavians regardless of their hair color, in fact there are many dark haired nordic people and majority of scandinavians are not even blonde.
    What is the difference between you and Varg? Nothing, you guys are all inferiority complexed losers.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    By this logic lighter hair is more superior because europeans are smarter than the black haired negroids, so what? Hair color has nothing to do with IQ, unlike races. Youre not superior just because you are italian. This med/roman supremacy is same shit what this idiot Varg do. The modern Europe is result of latin and germanic influences (basically England, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Greece) in general and this is inseparable, because we are related in every way.
    And blonde hair does not make you nordic, nordic peoples are only scandinavians regardless of their hair color, in fact there are many dark haired nordic people and majority of scandinavians are not even blonde.
    What is the difference between you and Varg? Nothing, you guys are all inferiority complexed losers.
    I'm not, the difference is Varg doesn't show any proof of his accusations against Southern Europeans. He says really stupid things, he believes Physical looks go along with ancestral genetics which is not true when you are dealing with people within the same race. Varg once said Northern Europeans are genetically closer to Chinese than they are Southern Europeans, all because I made a troll picture showing his children in comparison to Chinese children.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ArdenTiberius View Post
    I'm not, the difference is Varg doesn't show any proof of his accusations against Southern Europeans. He says really stupid things, he believes Physical looks go along with ancestral genetics which is not true when you are dealing with people within the same race. Varg once said Northern Europeans are genetically closer to Chinese than they are Southern Europeans, all because I made a troll picture showing his children in comparison to Chinese children.
    Why would you even waste your time arguing with him though? Like I said before, he isn't an academic. He his some musician who got famous for murdering his band mate. The guy admitted he got his ass kicked in prison which makes him both weak and snitch. You should invest your time with positive efforts like sharing history of your people etc. It's pointless to try and change peoples minds via debate. He bases 90% of his beliefs on Nazi/Thulean propaganda. Also you said before Nordo-Cromagnid, Dinarid and most non gracile med strains are Cro-Magnid related. Paleo Atlantid types are a major contributor to the modern Med strains.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Varg is an idiot, but saying
    the Blue eyed primitives
    makes you such idiot like Varg.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Varg is an idiot, but saying makes you such idiot like Varg.

It is fact, read this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_co...olor_in_Europe

Mesolithic Europeans were primitive, there is no doubt about it.

https://eurogenes.blogspot.com/2019/...execution.html

All the men are Haplogroup I and they were likely slaughtered by Haplogroup R migrations. Many Neolithic communities suffered from plague and it was around that time the hordes of R1b (possibly minority J1/J2 men with some culture) came into Europe in mass. It should be noted there were already Haplogroup J and R men in neolithic europe but they were outnumbered by the Neolithic men who were mostly E and G.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

It is fact, read this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_co...olor_in_Europe

Mesolithic Europeans were primitive, there is no doubt about it.

https://eurogenes.blogspot.com/2019/...execution.html

All the men are Haplogroup I and they were likely slaughtered by Haplogroup R migrations. Many Neolithic communities suffered from plague and it was around that time the hordes of R1b (possibly minority J1/J2 men with some culture) came into Europe in mass. It should be noted there were already Haplogroup J and R men in neolithic europe but they were outnumbered by the Neolithic men who were mostly E and G.

Thread Information