Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,070
    Given: 14,266

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Had those conquered people been powerful (and europeans weak), they would have done the same to Europeans probably. Ottoman empire and Umayad Caliphate actually conquered some parts of Europe and attempted to conquer even more. Ottomans tried to take Vienna twice, Umayad fought as far north as southern France. Not to mention Mongols.
    Europeans constantly waged war on each other, took the neighbouring country's lands and colonized them. They didn't pick specifically choose third worlders as their targets.
    "What about the colonization of North America though?"
    Don't worry, Arabs and Turks did the same no doubt i was just saying the inviting yourself somewhere with weapons for some
    reason isn't considered shamefull but even something alot of people take pride in, Europeans and not only them

It's actually an example of why mass-immigration and demographic replacement can be a bad thing.
    Well yeah it is

Europeans constantly waged war on each other, took the neighbouring country's lands and colonized them. They didn't pick specifically choose third worlders as their targets.
    Yes exactly and they even take pride in conquering neighbouring Europeans lands or to say it better inviting themselves
    in their neighbours land using violence.

60% of Europeans history is about who conquered whom
    The Talmud tells us that the only language the Torah could be translated into elegantly is Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Demons don't scare me.
    Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    They should be scared of me.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,177
    Given: 58,950

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by chinshen View Post
    There might not be any historical records why Gypsies left India, but there are absolutely no records to show that Europeans forced the Gypsies to go to Europe or even to have invite them in. They seem to have moved there on their own will.
    As you know there are no common borders between Europe and India, so the Gypsies must have travelled thru the Middle East to reach Europe. While some Gypsies decided to permanently stay in the Middle East show that the majority of them went to Europe on their own choice and were not forcefully taken there during a chaotic period when Eastern Europe was being invaded and occupied by foreign forces.
    I am not advocating or justifying anyone to hate or discriminate against anyone else, I am just pointing out what a common common sense would be. I am also pointing out the different circumstances that led between Black Americans and European Gypsies to move from their ancestral lands to the new places.
    There europeans didnt forcefully took the gypsies to europe still doesnt mean the gypsies moved on their won free will or completely, they might have been forced (not by europeans but other circumstances) to move to europe, just like the germanic tribes were forced by invasions to move into the terretory of the roman empire. there westward migrations might have been caused by something. and what chaotic times? a genomic study shows gypsies arrived in balkans in the 12th century and it seems europeans took advantage of gypsies by enslaving them, there was a fiefdom athinganoi where gypsies were subordinient, so europeans enslaved the gypsies, there are records of how gypsies were sold as slaves. and the gypsies were persecuted always, when european empires where at peak of its powers, not in chaotic times, for example the spanish empire and porutuguese empires deported gypsies to the new world, the dutch hunted gypsies with impunity in the 18th century, in the 18th century the dutch were not attacked by foreign invaders, so it were "chaotic times" is wrong. and there might be this difference between black americans and gypsies on how they arrived to their new place, but there is the parallel of persecution and that it had a impact on who they are. and i said jews also moved on their free will to europe, or something caused their migrations just like for gypsies. i also draw the parallel to the persecutions of jews, and i dont want to offend anyone but it seems to me the gypsies were more persecuted then either jews or blacks.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,177
    Given: 58,950

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by chinshen View Post
    Also the expectations when someone makes a choice verses someone else who couldn't chose.
    The original gypsies choose to move westwards (but events must have caused their migrations it was hypothesised they were captives who were taken westwards or moved westwards after the conquest of mahmud of ghazni while it was not europeans who took them by force to europe it was not completely on their own free will or because they wanted to piss of europeans), their descendants didnt made this choice, but they were persecuted in the 18th in the 20th centuries and hunted and murdered, they still are discriminated and seen as foreigners, their descendants didnt made the choice. And you say you dont want to make excuses for persecution and discrimination but you do, you say the expectation.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 03:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 521
    Given: 784

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    The original gypsies choose to move westwards (but events must have caused their migrations it was hypothesised they were captives who were taken westwards or moved westwards after the conquest of mahmud of ghazni while it was not europeans who took them by force to europe it was not completely on their own free will or because they wanted to piss of europeans), their descendants didnt made this choice, but they were persecuted in the 18th in the 20th centuries and hunted and murdered, they still are discriminated and seen as foreigners, their descendants didnt made the choice. And you say you dont want to make excuses for persecution and discrimination but you do, you say the expectation.
    I already made my point, I don't really believe I have anything new to add.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information