Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,136
    Given: 9,066

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    You blame Serbs and they are responsible at den Hague at least roma were persecuted in many countries not only in one so you are wrong
    You blame whole Europe good job gypsy. Imaging blaming European countries for giving you food and roof under your head so you can rest your fatass on couch. Poor Svetozar, damned Norwegian and Icelandic people they persecuted gypsies so much, that they have now fantasies of that it happened.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,174
    Given: 58,944

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    You blame whole Europe good job gypsy. Imaging blaming European countries for giving you food and roof under your head so you can rest your fatass on couch. Poor Svetozar, damned Norwegian and Icelandic people they persecuted gypsies so much, that they have now fantasies of that it happened.
    I think you use strong speech against me personally which can be considered insults I don't think we are having a neutral discussion and blame is ambigous to me you seem to give that a meaning as if I hate all europeans but in my context I'm saying roma are grown in Europe with all the problems not more no hate from me
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum User Cobra about Mortimer

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,136
    Given: 9,066

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I think you use strong speech against me personally which can be considered insults I don't think we are having a neutral discussion and blame is ambigous to me you seem to give that a meaning as if I hate all europeans but in my context I'm saying roma are grown in Europe with all the problems not more no hate from me
    Yes I'm directly insult you cause you are a fat lazy bitch who makes accusations and later on we always find out they were wrong and you've made a mistake. You never admit you are wrong, even at the begining of the thread, you've called me dumb and we've find out that it's your who can't properly speak out of your opinion so people understand you. Again you are here claiming in the video Europeans are responsible for flifthy gypsies which I literally quoted you out and now you say that is has nothing to do with it. You never make any sense. Now stop quoting me you lazy dumb fuck.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-07-2022 @ 08:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Vlach, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,983
    Given: 2,435

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Voidspawn View Post
    I get weird looks from foreigners when I tell them I'm Romanian as well. If I want to explain them I am Moldavian they are at pains to understand that Moldavia is also a region, distinct from Wallachia and not only the country. However I can't blame foreigners for holding ugly stereotypes about Romanians...
    This is a lazy and cowardly reaction. You're creating a new stereotype. Now it's the Wallachians who are gypsy-like. This is complete nonsense. Wallachians are no different from Moldovans in terms of South Asian input - their gypsy admixture is just as insignificant.

Ortho Alpha Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Roman Orthodox Christian
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,070
    Given: 14,266

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ixulescu View Post
    This is a lazy and cowardly reaction. You're creating a new stereotype. Now it's the Wallachians who are gypsy-like. This is complete nonsense. Wallachians are no different from Moldovans in terms of South Asian input - their gypsy admixture is just as insignificant.
    He probably means culture and way of life

For example in England Travallers who are native to the British Isles are considered Gypsy too
    The Talmud tells us that the only language the Torah could be translated into elegantly is Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Demons don't scare me.
    Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    They should be scared of me.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Politics
    Independent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,178
    Given: 3,225

1 Not allowed!

The average European doesn't care too much about phenotypes and only identifies those who seem "off" - such as a Halstatt type in Greece.

Gypsies are marginalized as long as they identify as gypsy, promote their culture and exhibit whichever negative stereotypes are assigned to them, such as deliquency and refusal to fit into the larger society. This being said, southern Romania is a fitting example as to why people don't care about genetics, but about behaviour. Wallachia is darker than its neighbours, maybe also than Bulgaria, because it is extremely gypsified genetically. Gypsies have blended into the genetic pool and only those who failed to adapt are still called "gypsies".

Also note that Romanians would rather call a degenerated, uneducated criminal blonde Slav a "gypsy" if he lives with gypsies and maybe has a gypsy wife, than a gypsy who attends university but claims to be just a "darker Romanian".

Stop playing the victim card. It's up to you to integrate. Or maybe Serbs are just more astute racially and can pick up a distinct looking individual better than Wallachians.
    Not this whole "Southern Romanians are Gypsies" bullshit again Go check out genetic test results of Southern Romanians, nothing Gypsy/South Asian about them.

And stop larping as a Slav, Deymark, you aren't Slavic.

Last Online
    03-03-2022 @ 08:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Moldavian
    Country
    Chad
    Region
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 139

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ixulescu View Post
    Now it's the Wallachians who are gypsy-like.
    Haven't they always been?
    There's this running gag everywhere in Transylvania and Moldavia - Mitică, the swarthy, short and stocky built southern Romanian who always tries to sell you something or fool you in a way - this stereotype is really popular with layman groups, not phenoautists from obscure forums.
    Gypsy admixture is insignificant on this forum, otherwise all these K13 scores of 1/4 Roma I saw here (6-8% South Asian) belong to people who claim they are pure Romanians irl. Many such cases in the South. Mixing with gypsies is more common the closer you get to Bulgaria.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Fiji
    Y-DNA
    R1A
    mtDNA
    U4
    Taxonomy
    Big headed white man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,503
    Given: 7,002

0 Not allowed!

There's this running gag everywhere in Transylvania and Moldavia - Mitică, the swarthy, short and stocky built southern Romanian who always tries to sell you something or fool you in a way - this stereotype is really popular with layman groups, not phenoautists from obscure forums.
    Gypsy admixture is insignificant on this forum, otherwise all these K13 scores of 1/4 Roma I saw here (6-8% South Asian) belong to people who claim they are pure Romanians irl. Many such cases in the South. Mixing with gypsies is more common the closer you get to Bulgaria.
    Somewhere TheBlade has an aching sensation on his lower back,and thinking about what caused it, but it was this statement.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Politics
    Independent
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You're an idiot, just like those Transylvanian and Moldavian Romanians who stereotype Wallachians around but have never been outside of their region. You're just as much as an idiot if you fail to educate ignorant foreigners about your own country, or at least about the region you may come from.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Politics
    Independent
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    7:28 Roma - Heavily persecuted - Europeans should take care of Roma because of Nazi Germany and Americans creating slavery of Blacks
    What has slavery of Blacks in USA have to do with gypsies?
    I also find it funny when Gypsies compare themselves with African-Americans.
    Gypsies had a shitload of time to integrate themselves, yet they never did and I have serious doubts they ever will. It's no one else's fault but theirs.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information