Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why is the amount of East Eurasian ancestry of Saamis and other Uralics underestimate by some here?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 08:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 610
    Given: 2,309

5 Not allowed!

Default Why is the amount of East Eurasian ancestry of Saamis and other Uralics underestimate by some here?

I have seen some users here underestimate or downplay the East Eurasian ancestry of some Finno-Ugrics such as Saami, saying that they have only minor 5-10% Mongoloid or maybe 15%, acting as if they are not that different from the average Euros, when that's not true at all.

When they along with VURers such as Udmurt, Mari have around 25-35% Mongoloid on average, some are even approaching 45-50% Mongoloid especially when counting groups like Khanty, Mansi and some Turkics like Bashkirs who are literally "balanced" Eurasians.

In Saamis in G25 are around 27% Mongoloid, Saami_Kola are close to 20% Mongoloid, while Mari are closer to 32% East Eurasian, Chuvash and Udmurts are both around 25% East Eurasian. The Mongoloid component is Krasnoyarsk_BA/kra001 which is an ancient Siberian population most closely related to the Nganasan, Yukaghir and Evenk. The amount of East Eurasian that Saamis, these VURers is the literal opposition version of Altaians, Kyrgyzs, Khakass, some Kazakhs who have around 25-32% West Eurasian.

Target: Saami
    Distance: 2.8661% / 0.02866055
    34.4 Baltic_EST_BA
    26.4 RUS_Krasnoyarsk_BA
    24.6 FIN_Levanluhta_IA_o
    14.6 Yamnaya_KAZ_Mereke

Target: Saami_Kola
    Distance: 1.8163% / 0.01816303
    44.2 Baltic_EST_BA
    21.4 FIN_Levanluhta_IA_o
    19.4 RUS_Krasnoyarsk_BA
    6.6 Yamnaya_KAZ_Mereke
    4.8 SWE_BA
    3.6 UKR_Sredny_Stog_II_En

Target: Mari
    Distance: 8.7117% / 0.08711679
    46.0 UKR_Sredny_Stog_II_En
    31.8 RUS_Krasnoyarsk_BA
    22.2 Baltic_EST_BA

Target: Chuvash
    Distance: 5.7643% / 0.05764286
    50.8 UKR_Sredny_Stog_II_En
    24.6 Baltic_EST_BA
    24.6 RUS_Krasnoyarsk_BA

Target: Udmurt
    Distance: 2.2666% / 0.02266610
    47.8 UKR_Sredny_Stog_II_En
    24.6 RUS_Krasnoyarsk_BA
    13.8 Baltic_EST_BA
    13.8 Yamnaya_KAZ_Mereke

The distance fits for Mari and Chuvash are horrible though but they both are genetically very drifted in G25.

From the amount of their Mongoloid ancestry, Saami, Chuvash, Mari, Udmurt are literally the reverse/opposition version of Altaian, Kyrgyz and Khakass who are around 25-32% Caucasoid.

Target: Altaian
    Distance: 2.1939% / 0.02193893
    49.2 MNG_North_N
    16.2 RUS_Shamanka_N
    10.0 RUS_Afanasievo
    8.2 Oroqen
    7.6 RUS_Sintashta_MLBA
    4.6 TUR_Barcin_N
    4.2 TJK_Sarazm_En

Target: Althai_Kizhi
    Distance: 2.4724% / 0.02472399
    44.6 MNG_North_N
    24.4 RUS_Shamanka_N
    10.6 RUS_Afanasievo
    8.8 RUS_Sintashta_MLBA

5.8 Oroqen
    3.2 TUR_Barcin_N
    2.6 TJK_Sarazm_En

Target: Kirghiz
    Distance: 2.0017% / 0.02001725
    23.0 Oroqen
    22.4 MNG_North_N
    21.4 RUS_Devils_Gate_Cave_N
    15.4 RUS_Sintashta_MLBA
    8.8 TJK_Sarazm_En
    4.6 TUR_Barcin_N
    4.4 RUS_Afanasievo

Target: Kirghiz_China
    Distance: 2.3150% / 0.02314983
    29.2 Oroqen
    20.2 RUS_Devils_Gate_Cave_N
    19.8 RUS_Sintashta_MLBA
    17.4 MNG_North_N
    11.2 TJK_Sarazm_En
    2.2 TUR_Barcin_N

Target: Khakass
    Distance: 2.8290% / 0.02828997
    67.6 RUS_Shamanka_N
    15.2 RUS_Afanasievo
    15.2 RUS_Sintashta_MLBA
    1.2 TJK_Sarazm_En
    0.8 TUR_Barcin_N

Target: Khakass_Kachins
    Distance: 2.3621% / 0.02362103
    56.2 RUS_Shamanka_N
    16.8 MNG_North_N
    12.6 RUS_Afanasievo
    8.6 RUS_Sintashta_MLBA
    3.6 TUR_Barcin_N

1.8 Oroqen
    0.4 TJK_Sarazm_En

Target: Kazakh_China
    Distance: 2.3730% / 0.02372980
    32.0 Oroqen
    20.8 RUS_Devils_Gate_Cave_N
    19.2 RUS_Sintashta_MLBA

18.2 MNG_North_N
    8.8 TJK_Sarazm_En
    1.0 TUR_Barcin_N

Only the Kazakh are more Caucasoid than the Mari, Udmurt, Saami, Chuvash are Mongoloid:

Target: Kazakh
    Distance: 1.9419% / 0.01941909
    24.2 Oroqen
    21.2 MNG_North_N
    14.8 RUS_Sintashta_MLBA
    14.4 RUS_Devils_Gate_Cave_N
    9.0 RUS_Afanasievo
    8.6 TJK_Sarazm_En
    7.8 TUR_Barcin_N

Therefore, Mari, Chuvash, Udmurt, Saami are literally the opposite version of Altaians, Kyrgyz and Khakass. In my opinion, these Uralics have enough Mongoloid to be seen more of a Hapa or transitional race between Europeans and Asians than only European.

Now if we included the Bashkir, Mansi and Khanty, they are literally Eurasians/Hapas as they are around 47-50% Mongoloid.

Target: Bashkir
    Distance: 2.2061% / 0.02206102
    52.2 UKR_Sredny_Stog_II_En
    30.0 RUS_Shamanka_N
    10.6 RUS_Krasnoyarsk_BA

4.0 Baltic_EST_BA
    3.2 Yamnaya_KAZ_Mereke

Target: Mansi
    Distance: 4.7446% / 0.04744556
    48.4 RUS_Krasnoyarsk_BA
    32.0 UKR_Sredny_Stog_II_En
    16.8 RUS_AfontovaGora3
    2.8 Baltic_EST_BA

Target: Khanty
    Distance: 4.7254% / 0.04725353
    50.0 RUS_Krasnoyarsk_BA
    30.6 UKR_Sredny_Stog_II_En
    19.4 RUS_AfontovaGora3

Target: Khants
    Distance: 4.6029% / 0.04602942
    49.6 RUS_Krasnoyarsk_BA
    31.0 UKR_Sredny_Stog_II_En
    16.8 RUS_AfontovaGora3
    2.6 Baltic_EST_BA

P.S.-The Bashkir need Shamanka_N to improve their fits as they have significant Turkic ancestry while surprisingly the Chuvash don't need any Shamanka_N but maybe its because they are genetic drifted, that's why they don't need the input.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,437
    Given: 1,436

5 Not allowed!

Because the Admixture program usually calculates non-European admixtures using European references (assumed to be a zero level) and Eurasian admixtures are present almost everywhere in Europe. But I don't trust in G25 either, because (being Davidski's test?) it is based on PCA components and PCA results depend on the used sample set. If some population or group is underrepredented it gets too little weight and conversely. If it is extremely inbred and even overrepresented it gets too much weight.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,863
    Given: 2,946

6 Not allowed!

I tried doing qpAdm models of the population named Saami.DG in the v44.3_HO dataset. I excluded models with one or more negative weight (where feasible is false) and I sorted the models by their p score.

I'm probably doing something wrong, and I still don't know how to pick the outgroups. I mostly just picked outgroups that resulted in little decrease in the number of SNPs that remained after filtering. I also tried to pick left populations that resulted in little decrease in the SNP count.

I got 374794 out of 597573 SNPs after filtering, out of which 349558 were polymorphic.

In the image above, the models whose p score is above .05 have a constant of about 30-35% Nganasan ancestry. However EHG and CHG and SHG are also part Mongoloid. So if we consider Nganasan to be fully Mongoloid, Saami might also be closer to 40% than 30% Mongoloid.

Both individuals in the population Saami.DG were from Utsjoki, which is part of the Northern Saami region within Finland:

Code:
    $ awk 'NR==1||/Saami...DG/' g/v44.3_HO_public/v44.3_HO_public.anno|cut -f2,4,9,10|tr \\t \;
    Version ID;Publication (or OK to use in a paper);Locality;Country
    S_Saami-1.DG;MallickNature2016;Utsjoki;Finland
    S_Saami-2.DG;MallickNature2016;Utsjoki;Finland
    Among Finnish Saami, there are an estimated 2,000 speakers of Northern Saami, 300 speakers of Inari Saami, and 300 speakers of Skolt Saami (https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saamelaiskielet). Out of four groups of Saami measured by Karin Mark, Skolt Saami had the lightest pigmentation, followed by Inari Saami, Finnish Northern Saami, and Kola Saami (https://www.etis.ee/Portal/Publicati...8-b9b3010eabad).

Scandinavian Northern Saami might be even more Mongoloid than Finnish Northern Saami, or at least Coon wrote that the Saami of the Scandinavian inland were the darkest and most brachycephalic (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-IX2.htm):

The selected "pure" groups, Bryn's Reindeer Lapps, and some of Geyer's mountain and forest Lapps from Sweden, have seventy per cent or over of this dark hair, while the fairest Lapps, with a majority of brown and blond shades, are found in Finland and in the Kola Peninsula.

Pure dark eyes are found among one-third of Reindeer Lapps, and among as few as eight per cent in the total of Lapps from Norway.[14] Pure light and light-mixed eyes are commonest among the Lapps of Finland, where they total between thirty and forty per cent, and least common among the Reindeer Lapps of interior Norway and Sweden. Even among the purest selected sub-groups, such as that of Geyer, who isolated from a larger Swedish Lapp sample a few individuals of most pronounced Lappish type, at least a third are light or light-mixed in iris color. [...]

There are, however, regional differences; the center of extreme round headedness lies among the inland groups in northern Norway, while the Swedish, Finnish, and Kola Peninsula Lapps become progressively narrower headed. The mean for the purest Reindeer Lapps of Norway is 87; for the easternmost Lapps, 80 to 83.

Code for ADMIXTOOLS 2:

Code:
    target="Saami.DG"
    left=c("Turkey_Boncuklu_N.SG","Armenia_Caucasus_KuraAraxes","Latvia_HG","Sweden_Motala_HG","Russia_HG_Karelia","Russia_HG_Tyumen","Nganasan")
    right=c("Mbuti.DG","Mixe.DG","Ami.DG","Papuan.DG","Chimp.REF","Ju_hoan_North","Biaka.DG","Yoruba.DG","Altai_Neanderthal.DG")

pops=c(left,right,target)

unlink("/tmp/f2",recursive=T)
    extract_f2(pref="g/v44.3_HO_public/v44.3_HO_public",pops=pops,outdir="/tmp/f2")
    f2=f2_from_precomp("/tmp/f2")
    qp=qpadm(f2,left=left,right=right,target=target)

qp2=qp$popdrop%>%dplyr::filter(feasible==T&f4rank!=0)%>%arrange(desc(p))%>%dplyr::select(!c(wt,dof,chisq,f4rank,dofdiff,chisqdiff,p_nested,feasible,best,dofdiff,chisqdiff,p_nested))
    write_csv(qp2,"/tmp/qp")
    Code to generate the bar chart:

Code:
    library(tidyverse)
    library(reshape2)
    library(colorspace)

t=read_csv("/tmp/qp")

# t=t[t$p>.05,]

pvalue=sub("^0","",sprintf("%.3f",t$p))
    t=t[-2]
    t2=melt(t,id.var="pat")

ggplot(t2,aes(x=fct_rev(factor(pat,level=t$pat)),y=value,fill=variable))+
    geom_bar(stat="identity",width=1,position=position_fill(reverse=T))+
    geom_text(aes(label=round(100*value)),position=position_stack(vjust=.5,reverse=T),size=3.5)+
    coord_flip()+
    theme(
      axis.text.x=element_blank(),
      axis.text=element_text(color="black"),
      axis.ticks=element_blank(),
      axis.title.x=element_blank(),
      legend.box.just="center",
      legend.box.margin=margin(0),
      legend.box.spacing=unit(.05,"in"),
      legend.direction="vertical",
      legend.justification="center",
      legend.margin=margin(0),
      legend.text=element_text(size=12),
      legend.title=element_blank(),
      panel.border=element_blank(),
      text=element_text(size=16)
    )+
    xlab("")+
    scale_x_discrete(labels=rev(pvalue),expand=c(0,0))+
    scale_y_discrete(expand=c(0,0))+
    scale_fill_manual("legend",values=hex(HSV(c(45,45,210,210,120,120,300),c(.6,.6,.6,.6,.6,.6,.6),c(1,.6,1,.6,1,.6,1))))
    ggsave("/tmp/a.png",width=7,height=7)

Last Online
    01-22-2023 @ 10:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    74.31% W. Eurasian + 11.42% E. Eurasian + 5.42% S. Eurasian + 8.85% Basal Eurasian/African
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,249
    Given: 524

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    74.31% W. Eurasian + 11.42% E. Eurasian + 5.42% S. Eurasian + 8.85% Basal Eurasian/African
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Komintasavalta View Post
    I tried doing qpAdm models of the population named Saami.DG in the v44.3_HO dataset. I excluded models with one or more negative weight (where feasible is false) and I sorted the models by their p score.

I'm probably doing something wrong, and I still don't know how to pick the outgroups. I mostly just picked outgroups that resulted in little decrease in the number of SNPs that remained after filtering. I also tried to pick left populations that resulted in little decrease in the SNP count.

I got 374794 out of 597573 SNPs after filtering, out of which 349558 were polymorphic.

In the image above, the models whose p score is above .05 have a constant of about 30-35% Nganasan ancestry. However EHG and CHG and SHG are also part Mongoloid. So if we consider Nganasan to be fully Mongoloid, Saami might also be closer to 40% than 30% Mongoloid.

Both individuals in the population Saami.DG were from Utsjoki, which is part of the Northern Saami region within Finland:

Code:
    $ awk 'NR==1||/Saami...DG/' g/v44.3_HO_public/v44.3_HO_public.anno|cut -f2,4,9,10|tr \\t \;
    Among Finnish Saami, there are an estimated 2,000 speakers of Northern Saami, 300 speakers of Inari Saami, and 300 speakers of Skolt Saami (https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saamelaiskielet). Out of four groups of Saami measured by Karin Mark, Skolt Saami had the lightest pigmentation, followed by Inari Saami, Finnish Northern Saami, and Kola Saami (https://www.etis.ee/Portal/Publicati...8-b9b3010eabad).

Scandinavian Northern Saami might be even more Mongoloid than Finnish Northern Saami, or at least Coon wrote that the Saami of the Scandinavian inland were the darkest and most brachycephalic (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-IX2.htm):

The selected "pure" groups, Bryn's Reindeer Lapps, and some of Geyer's mountain and forest Lapps from Sweden, have seventy per cent or over of this dark hair, while the fairest Lapps, with a majority of brown and blond shades, are found in Finland and in the Kola Peninsula.

Pure dark eyes are found among one-third of Reindeer Lapps, and among as few as eight per cent in the total of Lapps from Norway.[14] Pure light and light-mixed eyes are commonest among the Lapps of Finland, where they total between thirty and forty per cent, and least common among the Reindeer Lapps of interior Norway and Sweden. Even among the purest selected sub-groups, such as that of Geyer, who isolated from a larger Swedish Lapp sample a few individuals of most pronounced Lappish type, at least a third are light or light-mixed in iris color. [...]

There are, however, regional differences; the center of extreme round headedness lies among the inland groups in northern Norway, while the Swedish, Finnish, and Kola Peninsula Lapps become progressively narrower headed. The mean for the purest Reindeer Lapps of Norway is 87; for the easternmost Lapps, 80 to 83.

Code for ADMIXTOOLS 2:

Code:
    target="Saami.DG"
    left=c("Turkey_Boncuklu_N.SG","Armenia_Caucasus_KuraAraxes","Latvia_HG","Sweden_Motala_HG","Russia_HG_Karelia","Russia_HG_Tyumen","Nganasan")
    right=c("Mbuti.DG","Mixe.DG","Ami.DG","Papuan.DG","Chimp.REF","Ju_hoan_North","Biaka.DG","Yoruba.DG","Altai_Neanderthal.DG")

qp2=qp$popdrop%>%dplyr::filter(feasible==T&f4rank!=0)%>%arrange(desc(p))%>%dplyr::select(!c(wt,dof,chisq,f4rank,dofdiff,chisqdiff,p_nested,feasible,best,dofdiff,chisqdiff,p_nested))
    write_csv(qp2,"/tmp/qp")

Code:
    library(tidyverse)
    library(reshape2)
    library(colorspace)

t=read_csv("/tmp/qp")

# t=t[t$p>.05,]

t=t[-2]
    t2=melt(t,id.var="pat")

geom_text(aes(label=round(100*value)),position=position_stack(vjust=.5,reverse=T),size=3.5)+
    coord_flip()+
    theme(
      legend.margin=margin(0),
    )+
    xlab("")+
    scale_fill_manual("legend",values=hex(HSV(c(45,45,210,210,120,120,300),c(.6,.6,.6,.6,.6,.6,.6),c(1,.6,1,.6,1,.6,1))))
    I like how you used R to visualize the results and sort by p-value and that you posted your details on how you ran (although I can't see your SE). So looking at the details here's how you can improve the accuracy of your models:

1- Pright are used as references to distinguish between various sources used to model. Therefore, they should be pretty diverse in their ancestry. I noticed that Africans are over represented in pright. You really only need one group of Africans unless you are trying to model a target using multiple African pops. I would just keep Mbuti and drop the rest of the Africans from pright

2- Neanderthal and Chimp are pretty useless in differentiating between different Eurasians because all Eurasians are pretty much similarly related to them (Even with Neanderthal the difference between various Eurasians is just a couple of percent). Drop them

3- I would add Mesolithic Ancient Siberian Kolyma-Diploid to pright because some of your sources are quite differentially related to it because of its mix of ancient E Asian and Siberian (Yana type)

4- I would also for sure add CHG ( the sample labeled Kotias KK1 has the highest number of SNPs in the dataset you are using) because some of your sources are quite differentially related to it

5- I would also for sure add WHG ( the sample labeled Bichon Bichon has the highest number of SNPs in the dataset you are using) because some of your sources are quite differentially related to it

6- I would also add Tyumen to pright and use Devils-Gate in sources for Neolithic E Asian

7- I would add Iran-N to pright

8- I would add Iberouma . These have decent SNPs
    Morocco_Iberomaurusian TAF010
    Morocco_Iberomaurusian TAF011
    Morocco_Iberomaurusian TAF013
    Morocco_Iberomaurusian TAF014

9- I would add Kostenki14 I0876 to pright. It has many SNPs

10- I would add GoyetQ116-1 Q116-1 to pright

11- Drop Nganasan from sources and add Shamanka-EN instead. It's always better to keep it cosistently Ancients. Shamanka would be more ancestral to Uralics than Nganasan.

These are decent ones

Russia_Shamanka_Eneolithic DA245 3772618 4676043 0.81
    Russia_Shamanka_Eneolithic DA246 3680753 4668444 0.79
    Russia_Shamanka_Eneolithic DA247 3733439 4676043 0.80
    Russia_Shamanka_Eneolithic DA248 3744767 4676043 0.80
    Russia_Shamanka_Eneolithic DA249 3590256 4668444 0.77
    Russia_Shamanka_Eneolithic DA252 3732230 4668444 0.80
    Russia_Shamanka_Eneolithic DA253 3703323 4668444 0.79

12- You really need Anatolia-N in pright also if you're not going to use it as a source.

Your SNPs will drop and p-values but your models will be significantly more accurate and your SE should be better too.

Don't forget to download the latest Admixtools 2. It has some significant fixes.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,437
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

I have always used the right group used previously by studies or Davidski to have something to compare with. In principle I undersand that the right group should be build of ancestral populations of common ancestry for all left population, being enough archaic to cover all left populations, not being remarkable dominant for any of them, but not too distant to be at equal distant for all.

P-values lower than 0.05 are significat compared to the null hypothesis.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Joqool View Post
    I have seen some users here underestimate or downplay the East Eurasian ancestry of some Finno-Ugrics such as Saami, saying that they have only minor 5-10% Mongoloid or maybe 15%, acting as if they are not that different from the average Euros, when that's not true at all.
    E Asians have higher genetic similarity with Saamis than other mainland Europeans. I wouldn't rely on G25 for that though because the results can be misleading. In general with any calculator the amount of E Asian will change depending on what other components the calculator uses.

You have to do a gene to gene comparison between E Asian and each European population one at a time to get an accurate picture. Here is IBS similarity with Mongola sample based on Plink --genome flag using 400,000 SNPs.

As you can see Mongola has about the same amount of IBS with Saamis as with some S Asians and not that much more than Iraqi Kurd or some Finns which would be a shocker to you if you just went by calculator results.

NO FID1 FID2 IID2 PI_HAT IBS
    1 S_Mongola-1 Korean S_Korean-1 0.157 0.81068
    2 S_Mongola-1 Han S_Han-1 0.1538 0.81020
    3 S_Mongola-1 Japanese S_Japanese-1 0.1603 0.80999
    4 S_Mongola-1 Xibo S_Xibo-2 0.1463 0.80968
    5 S_Mongola-1 Korean S_Korean-2 0.1546 0.80955
    6 S_Mongola-1 Han S_Han-2 0.1562 0.80910
    7 S_Mongola-1 Tujia S_Tujia-2 0.1522 0.80896
    8 S_Mongola-1 Japanese S_Japanese-2 0.148 0.80880
    9 S_Mongola-1 She S_She-1 0.1542 0.80875
    10 S_Mongola-1 She S_She-2 0.1535 0.80870
    11 S_Mongola-1 Naxi S_Naxi-1 0.1527 0.80869
    12 S_Mongola-1 Japanese S_Japanese-3 0.1426 0.80865
    13 S_Mongola-1 Hezhen S_Hezhen-2 0.1438 0.80863
    14 S_Mongola-1 Yi S_Yi-1 0.1494 0.80853
    15 S_Mongola-1 Xibo S_Xibo-1 0.1408 0.80837
    16 S_Mongola-1 Miao S_Miao-2 0.1534 0.80827
    17 S_Mongola-1 Kinh S_Kinh-1 0.1488 0.80800
    18 S_Mongola-1 Naxi S_Naxi-3 0.1516 0.80795
    19 S_Mongola-1 Hezhen S_Hezhen-1 0.1514 0.80782
    20 S_Mongola-1 Tujia S_Tujia-1 0.1519 0.80772
    21 S_Mongola-1 Mongola S_Mongola-2 0.1456 0.80755
    22 S_Mongola-1 Miao S_Miao-1 0.1518 0.80748
    23 S_Mongola-1 Ulchi S_Ulchi-1 0.1642 0.80746
    24 S_Mongola-1 Oroqen S_Oroqen-1 0.1575 0.80745
    25 S_Mongola-1 Yi S_Yi-2 0.1529 0.80724
    26 S_Mongola-1 Daur S_Daur-2 0.1422 0.80716
    27 S_Mongola-1 Ulchi S_Ulchi-2 0.1566 0.80713
    28 S_Mongola-1 Oroqen S_Oroqen-2 0.1588 0.80693
    29 S_Mongola-1 Dai S_Dai-1 0.1463 0.80672
    30 S_Mongola-1 Even S_Even-3 0.1583 0.80661
    31 S_Mongola-1 Dai S_Dai-2 0.1519 0.80603
    32 S_Mongola-1 Tu S_Tu-2 0.1387 0.80580
    33 S_Mongola-1 Kinh S_Kinh-2 0.1415 0.80574
    34 S_Mongola-1 Thai S_Thai-2 0.1401 0.80573
    35 S_Mongola-1 China_Lahu S_Lahu-1 0.1524 0.80558
    36 S_Mongola-1 Burmese S_Burmese-1 0.1385 0.80540
    37 S_Mongola-1 Tu S_Tu-1 0.1354 0.80530
    38 S_Mongola-1 Ami.DG S_Ami1 0.1575 0.80503
    39 S_Mongola-1 Ami.DG S_Ami2 0.1595 0.80502
    40 S_Mongola-1 Even S_Even-2 0.1555 0.80488
    41 S_Mongola-1 Yakut S_Yakut-1 0.1485 0.80419
    42 S_Mongola-1 China_Lahu S_Lahu-2 0.1523 0.80397
    43 S_Mongola-1 Igorot S_Igorot-2 0 0.80313
    44 S_Mongola-1 Dusun S_Dusun-2 0 0.80309
    45 S_Mongola-1 Dusun S_Dusun-1 0 0.80308
    46 S_Mongola-1 Thai S_Thai-1 0.1275 0.80306
    47 S_Mongola-1 Igorot S_Igorot-1 0 0.80301
    48 S_Mongola-1 Cambodian S_Cambodian-1 0.1407 0.80241
    49 S_Mongola-1 Even S_Even-1 0.1214 0.80214
    50 S_Mongola-1 Burmese S_Burmese-2 0.1169 0.80213
    51 S_Mongola-1 Yakut S_Yakut-2 0.1438 0.80209
    52 S_Mongola-1 Cambodian S_Cambodian-2 0.134 0.80188
    53 S_Mongola-1 Eskimo_Sireniki.DG S_Sireniki1 0 0.80124
    54 S_Mongola-1 Kyrgyz_Kyrgyzstan S_Kyrgyz-1 0.1127 0.79908
    55 S_Mongola-1 Kyrgyz_Kyrgyzstan S_Kyrgyz-2 0.1005 0.79815
    56 S_Mongola-1 Itelmen S_Itelman-1 0 0.79809
    57 S_Mongola-1 Eskimo_Naukan.DG S_Naukan2 0 0.79789
    58 S_Mongola-1 Eskimo_Chaplin.DG S_Chaplin1 0 0.79770
    59 S_Mongola-1 Eskimo_Naukan.DG S_Naukan1 0 0.79751
    60 S_Mongola-1 Eskimo_Sireniki.DG S_Sireniki2 0 0.79749
    61 S_Mongola-1 Kusunda S_Kusunda-1 0.1132 0.79740
    62 S_Mongola-1 Tubalar S_Tubalar-2 0 0.79509
    63 S_Mongola-1 Tubalar S_Tubalar-1 0.1107 0.79490
    64 S_Mongola-1 Chukchi S_Chukchi-1 0.0841 0.79357
    65 S_Mongola-1 Uyghur S_Uygur-1 0.0898 0.79336
    66 S_Mongola-1 Mexico_Zapotec.DG S_Zapotec1 0 0.79282
    67 S_Mongola-1 Mansi S_Mansi-1 0 0.79238
    68 S_Mongola-1 Hazara S_Hazara-1 0 0.79204
    69 S_Mongola-1 Pima S_Pima-1 0 0.79198
    70 S_Mongola-1 Uyghur S_Uygur-2 0 0.79197
    71 S_Mongola-1 Hazara S_Hazara-2 0 0.79170
    72 S_Mongola-1 Mayan S_Mayan-2 0 0.79120
    73 S_Mongola-1 Mixtec S_Mixtec-1 0 0.79120
    74 S_Mongola-1 Mixe S_Mixe-2 0 0.79115
    75 S_Mongola-1 Mexico_Zapotec.DG S_Zapotec2 0 0.79101
    76 S_Mongola-1 Mayan S_Mayan-1 0 0.79087
    77 S_Mongola-1 Quechua S_Quechua-3 0 0.79075
    78 S_Mongola-1 Mixe S_Mixe-3 0 0.79044
    79 S_Mongola-1 Piapoco S_Piapoco-2 0 0.79029
    80 S_Mongola-1 Quechua S_Quechua-1 0 0.79023
    81 S_Mongola-1 Quechua S_Quechua-2 0 0.78995
    82 S_Mongola-1 Pima S_Pima-2 0 0.78978
    83 S_Mongola-1 Mansi S_Mansi-2 0 0.78962
    84 S_Mongola-1 Khonda_Dora S_Khonda_Dora-1 0 0.78847
    85 S_Mongola-1 Tlingit S_Tlingit-2 0 0.78816
    86 S_Mongola-1 Mixtec S_Mixtec-2 0 0.78811
    87 S_Mongola-1 Maori S_Maori-1 0.0542 0.78805
    88 S_Mongola-1 Piapoco S_Piapoco-1 0 0.78747
    89 S_Mongola-1 Karitiana S_Karitiana-2 0 0.78742
    90 S_Mongola-1 Surui S_Surui-1 0 0.78727
    91 S_Mongola-1 Surui S_Surui-2 0 0.78565
    92 S_Mongola-1 Karitiana S_Karitiana-1 0 0.78561
    93 S_Mongola-1 Bengali S_Bengali-1 0 0.78436
    94 S_Mongola-1 Kusunda S_Kusunda-2 0 0.78408
    95 S_Mongola-1 Tlingit S_Tlingit-1 0 0.78388
    96 S_Mongola-1 Relli S_Relli-1 0 0.78344
    97 S_Mongola-1 Kapu S_Kapu-2 0 0.78280
    98 S_Mongola-1 Madiga S_Madiga-1 0 0.78227
    99 S_Mongola-1 Madiga S_Madiga-2 0 0.78175
    100 S_Mongola-1 Mala S_Mala-3 0 0.78161
    101 S_Mongola-1 Yadava S_Yadava-1 0 0.78157
    102 S_Mongola-1 Bengali S_Bengali-2 0 0.78140
    103 S_Mongola-1 Kapu S_Kapu-1 0 0.78130
    104 S_Mongola-1 Irula S_Irula-2 0 0.78128
    105 S_Mongola-1 Mala S_Mala-2 0 0.78128
    106 S_Mongola-1 Punjabi S_Punjabi-1 0 0.78107
    107 S_Mongola-1 Irula S_Irula-1 0 0.78107
    108 S_Mongola-1 Burusho S_Burusho-2 0 0.78081
    109 S_Mongola-1 Yadava S_Yadava-2 0 0.78078
    S_Mongola-1 Saami S_Saami-1 0 0.78063
    111 S_Mongola-1 Brahmin S_Brahmin-2 0 0.78031
    S_Mongola-1 Saami S_Saami-2 0 0.78012
    113 S_Mongola-1 Relli S_Relli-2 0 0.77974
    114 S_Mongola-1 Punjabi S_Punjabi-3 0 0.77920
    115 S_Mongola-1 Bougainville S_Bougainville-1 0 0.77900
    116 S_Mongola-1 Burusho S_Burusho-1 0 0.77885
    117 S_Mongola-1 Punjabi S_Punjabi-2 0 0.77885
    118 S_Mongola-1 Brahmin S_Brahmin-1 0 0.77874
    119 S_Mongola-1 Bougainville S_Bougainville-2 0 0.77866
    120 S_Mongola-1 Sindhi S_Sindhi-2 0 0.77851
    121 S_Mongola-1 Pathan S_Pathan-1 0 0.77838
    122 S_Mongola-1 Punjabi S_Punjabi-4 0 0.77776
    S_Mongola-1 Kurd-Iraq WGS 0 0.77625
    124 S_Mongola-1 Pathan S_Pathan-2 0 0.77597
    125 S_Mongola-1 Ossetian-North S_Ossetian-1 0 0.77575
    126 S_Mongola-1 Russian S_Russian-1 0 0.77570
    S_Mongola-1 Finnish S_Finnish-1 0 0.77476
    128 S_Mongola-1 Sindhi S_Sindhi-1 0 0.77473
    129 S_Mongola-1 Turkish-Kayseri S_Turkish-Kayseri-1 0 0.77463
    130 S_Mongola-1 Tajik S_Tajik-2 0 0.77448
    131 S_Mongola-1 YANA_UP_WGS Yana1 0 0.77422
    132 S_Mongola-1 Ossetian-North S_Ossetian-2 0 0.77413
    133 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-10 0 0.77381
    134 S_Mongola-1 Balochi S_Balochi-2 0 0.77365
    135 S_Mongola-1 Brahui S_Brahui-1 0 0.77363
    136 S_Mongola-1 Adygei S_Adygei-1 0 0.77334
    137 S_Mongola-1 Makrani S_Makrani-1 0 0.77334
    138 S_Mongola-1 Finnish S_Finnish-3 0 0.77319
    139 S_Mongola-1 Adygei S_Adygei-2 0 0.77319
    140 S_Mongola-1 Kalash S_Kalash-2 0 0.77319
    141 S_Mongola-1 Turkish-Kayseri S_Turkish-Kayseri-2 0 0.77319
    142 S_Mongola-1 Chechen S_Chechen-1 0 0.77312
    143 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-9 0 0.77307
    144 S_Mongola-1 Russian S_Russian-2 0 0.77288
    145 S_Mongola-1 Icelandic S_Icelandic-1 0 0.77260
    146 S_Mongola-1 Finnish S_Finnish-2 0 0.77258
    147 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-12 0 0.77257
    148 S_Mongola-1 Kalash S_Kalash-1 0 0.77247
    149 S_Mongola-1 Lezgin S_Lezgin-1 0 0.77245
    150 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-8 0 0.77232
    151 S_Mongola-1 Russia_Abkhasian S_Abkhasian-1 0 0.77197
    152 S_Mongola-1 Iranian-Fars S_Iranian-Fars-1 0 0.77194
    153 S_Mongola-1 Brahui S_Brahui-2 0 0.77178
    154 S_Mongola-1 Russia_Abkhasian S_Abkhasian-2 0 0.77170
    155 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-1 0 0.77164
    156 S_Mongola-1 Norwegian S_Norwegian-1 0 0.77159
    157 S_Mongola-1 Orcadian S_Orcadian-2 0 0.77158
    158 S_Mongola-1 Estonian S_Estonian-1 0 0.77155
    159 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-7 0 0.77150
    160 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-11 0 0.77146
    161 S_Mongola-1 Estonian S_Estonian-2 0 0.77144
    162 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-13 0 0.77131
    163 S_Mongola-1 Tajik S_Tajik-1 0 0.77131
    164 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-14 0 0.77129
    165 S_Mongola-1 Hungarian S_Hungarian-2 0 0.77120
    166 S_Mongola-1 Czech S_Czech-2 0 0.77120
    167 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-3 0 0.77119
    168 S_Mongola-1 Icelandic S_Icelandic-2 0 0.77119
    169 S_Mongola-1 Hungarian S_Hungarian-1 0 0.77111
    170 S_Mongola-1 Polish S_Polish-1 0 0.77110
    171 S_Mongola-1 Bulgarian S_Bulgarian-1 0 0.77106
    172 S_Mongola-1 Greek S_Greek-1 0 0.77103
    173 S_Mongola-1 Iranian-Fars S_Iranian-Fars-2 0 0.77103
    174 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-5 0 0.77101
    175 S_Mongola-1 French S_French-2 0 0.77082
    176 S_Mongola-1 Georgian S_Georgian-1 0 0.77071
    177 S_Mongola-1 Balochi S_Balochi-1 0 0.77062
    178 S_Mongola-1 Spanish S_Spanish-1 0 0.77061
    179 S_Mongola-1 Armenian S_Armenian-1 0 0.77054
    180 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-6 0 0.77049
    181 S_Mongola-1 Bergamo S_Bergamo-2 0 0.77017
    182 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-2 0 0.77008
    183 S_Mongola-1 Bulgarian S_Bulgarian-2 0 0.77007
    184 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-4 0 0.77005
    185 S_Mongola-1 Spanish S_Spanish-2 0 0.76981
    186 S_Mongola-1 Greek S_Greek-2 0 0.76981
    187 S_Mongola-1 Basque S_Basque-1 0 0.76979
    188 S_Mongola-1 English S_English-1 0 0.76977
    189 S_Mongola-1 Lezgin S_Lezgin-2 0 0.76975
    190 S_Mongola-1 Tuscan S_Tuscan-2 0 0.76960
    191 S_Mongola-1 Albanian.DG S_Albanian1 0 0.76953
    192 S_Mongola-1 English S_English-2 0 0.76951
    193 S_Mongola-1 Armenian S_Armenian-2 0 0.76950
    194 S_Mongola-1 Sardinian S_Sardinian-2 0 0.76946
    195 S_Mongola-1 Orcadian S_Orcadian-1 0 0.76909
    196 S_Mongola-1 Tuscan S_Tuscan-1 0 0.76906
    197 S_Mongola-1 Jew_Iraqi S_Iraqi_Jew-1 0 0.76901
    198 S_Mongola-1 Basque S_Basque-2 0 0.76888
    199 S_Mongola-1 Georgian S_Georgian-2 0 0.76886
    200 S_Mongola-1 Jew_Iraqi S_Iraqi_Jew-2 0 0.76865
    201 S_Mongola-1 Jordanian S_Jordanian-3 0 0.76809
    202 S_Mongola-1 French S_French-1 0 0.76796
    203 S_Mongola-1 BedouinB S_BedouinB-2 0 0.76779
    204 S_Mongola-1 Druze S_Druze-1 0 0.76757
    205 S_Mongola-1 Druze S_Druze-2 0 0.76754
    206 S_Mongola-1 Makrani S_Makrani-2 0 0.76747
    207 S_Mongola-1 Jew_Yemenite S_Yemenite_Jew-2 0 0.76622
    208 S_Mongola-1 Jew_Yemenite S_Yemenite_Jew-1 0 0.76575
    209 S_Mongola-1 Sardinian S_Sardinian-1 0 0.76564
    210 S_Mongola-1 BedouinB S_BedouinB-1 0 0.76460
    211 S_Mongola-1 Jordanian S_Jordanian-2 0 0.76413
    212 S_Mongola-1 Samaritan S_Samaritan-1 0 0.76396
    213 S_Mongola-1 Jordanian S_Jordanian-1 0 0.76261
    214 S_Mongola-1 Saharawi S_Saharawi-2 0 0.75981
    215 S_Mongola-1 Saharawi S_Saharawi-1 0 0.75964
    216 S_Mongola-1 Mozabite S_Mozabite-1 0 0.75937
    217 S_Mongola-1 Mozabite S_Mozabite-2 0 0.75824
    222 S_Mongola-1 Somali S_Somali-1 0 0.74788
    224 S_Mongola-1 Masai S_Masai-2 0 0.74381
    226 S_Mongola-1 Masai S_Masai-1 0 0.74274
    232 S_Mongola-1 Gambian S_Gambian-2 0 0.73200
    233 S_Mongola-1 BantuKenya S_BantuKenya-1 0 0.73139
    234 S_Mongola-1 Luo S_Luo-2 0 0.73107
    235 S_Mongola-1 BantuKenya S_BantuKenya-2 0 0.73020
    236 S_Mongola-1 Luhya S_Luhya-1 0 0.73005
    237 S_Mongola-1 Luhya S_Luhya-2 0 0.73002
    238 S_Mongola-1 Mandenka S_Mandenka-2 0 0.72934
    239 S_Mongola-1 Gambian S_Gambian-1 0 0.72933
    240 S_Mongola-1 Esan S_Esan-2 0 0.72920
    241 S_Mongola-1 Yoruba S_Yoruba-2 0 0.72879
    242 S_Mongola-1 Mandenka S_Mandenka-1 0 0.72872
    243 S_Mongola-1 Yoruba S_Yoruba-1 0 0.72816
    244 S_Mongola-1 Esan S_Esan-1 0 0.72810
    245 S_Mongola-1 Mende S_Mende-1 0 0.72793
    246 S_Mongola-1 Mende S_Mende-2 0 0.72788
    247 S_Mongola-1 Biaka S_Biaka-1 0 0.72484
    248 S_Mongola-1 Biaka S_Biaka-2 0 0.72347
    249 S_Mongola-1 Mbuti S_Mbuti-3 0 0.72046
    250 S_Mongola-1 Mbuti S_Mbuti-1 0 0.72010
    251 S_Mongola-1 Mbuti S_Mbuti-2 0 0.72005
    252 S_Mongola-1 Khomani_San S_Khomani_San-2 0 0.71521
    253 S_Mongola-1 Ju_hoan_North S_Ju_hoan_North-2 0 0.71514
    254 S_Mongola-1 Ju_hoan_North S_Ju_hoan_North-3 0 0.71460
    255 S_Mongola-1 Khomani_San S_Khomani_San-1 0 0.71302

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It's pretty amazing that the above IBS list was able to properly order Mbuti, Khomani, and Ju-Hoan in terms of IBS with Mongola.

Does anyone know why Mongola is slightly closer to Mbuti than Khomani and Ju-Hoan ?

Hint: The late paleolithic African paper

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    E Asians have higher genetic similarity with Saamis than other mainland Europeans. I wouldn't rely on G25 for that though because the results can be misleading. In general with any calculator the amount of E Asian will change depending on what other components the calculator uses.

You have to do a gene to gene comparison between E Asian and each European population one at a time to get an accurate picture. Here is IBS similarity with Mongola sample based on Plink --genome flag using 400,000 SNPs.

As you can see Mongola has about the same amount of IBS with Saamis as with some S Asians and not that much more than Iraqi Kurd or some Finns which would be a shocker to you if you just went by calculator results.

NO FID1 FID2 IID2 PI_HAT IBS
    1 S_Mongola-1 Korean S_Korean-1 0.157 0.81068
    2 S_Mongola-1 Han S_Han-1 0.1538 0.81020
    3 S_Mongola-1 Japanese S_Japanese-1 0.1603 0.80999
    4 S_Mongola-1 Xibo S_Xibo-2 0.1463 0.80968
    5 S_Mongola-1 Korean S_Korean-2 0.1546 0.80955
    6 S_Mongola-1 Han S_Han-2 0.1562 0.80910
    7 S_Mongola-1 Tujia S_Tujia-2 0.1522 0.80896
    8 S_Mongola-1 Japanese S_Japanese-2 0.148 0.80880
    9 S_Mongola-1 She S_She-1 0.1542 0.80875
    10 S_Mongola-1 She S_She-2 0.1535 0.80870
    11 S_Mongola-1 Naxi S_Naxi-1 0.1527 0.80869
    12 S_Mongola-1 Japanese S_Japanese-3 0.1426 0.80865
    13 S_Mongola-1 Hezhen S_Hezhen-2 0.1438 0.80863
    14 S_Mongola-1 Yi S_Yi-1 0.1494 0.80853
    15 S_Mongola-1 Xibo S_Xibo-1 0.1408 0.80837
    16 S_Mongola-1 Miao S_Miao-2 0.1534 0.80827
    17 S_Mongola-1 Kinh S_Kinh-1 0.1488 0.80800
    18 S_Mongola-1 Naxi S_Naxi-3 0.1516 0.80795
    19 S_Mongola-1 Hezhen S_Hezhen-1 0.1514 0.80782
    20 S_Mongola-1 Tujia S_Tujia-1 0.1519 0.80772
    21 S_Mongola-1 Mongola S_Mongola-2 0.1456 0.80755
    22 S_Mongola-1 Miao S_Miao-1 0.1518 0.80748
    23 S_Mongola-1 Ulchi S_Ulchi-1 0.1642 0.80746
    24 S_Mongola-1 Oroqen S_Oroqen-1 0.1575 0.80745
    25 S_Mongola-1 Yi S_Yi-2 0.1529 0.80724
    26 S_Mongola-1 Daur S_Daur-2 0.1422 0.80716
    27 S_Mongola-1 Ulchi S_Ulchi-2 0.1566 0.80713
    28 S_Mongola-1 Oroqen S_Oroqen-2 0.1588 0.80693
    29 S_Mongola-1 Dai S_Dai-1 0.1463 0.80672
    30 S_Mongola-1 Even S_Even-3 0.1583 0.80661
    31 S_Mongola-1 Dai S_Dai-2 0.1519 0.80603
    32 S_Mongola-1 Tu S_Tu-2 0.1387 0.80580
    33 S_Mongola-1 Kinh S_Kinh-2 0.1415 0.80574
    34 S_Mongola-1 Thai S_Thai-2 0.1401 0.80573
    35 S_Mongola-1 China_Lahu S_Lahu-1 0.1524 0.80558
    36 S_Mongola-1 Burmese S_Burmese-1 0.1385 0.80540
    37 S_Mongola-1 Tu S_Tu-1 0.1354 0.80530
    38 S_Mongola-1 Ami.DG S_Ami1 0.1575 0.80503
    39 S_Mongola-1 Ami.DG S_Ami2 0.1595 0.80502
    40 S_Mongola-1 Even S_Even-2 0.1555 0.80488
    41 S_Mongola-1 Yakut S_Yakut-1 0.1485 0.80419
    42 S_Mongola-1 China_Lahu S_Lahu-2 0.1523 0.80397
    43 S_Mongola-1 Igorot S_Igorot-2 0 0.80313
    44 S_Mongola-1 Dusun S_Dusun-2 0 0.80309
    45 S_Mongola-1 Dusun S_Dusun-1 0 0.80308
    46 S_Mongola-1 Thai S_Thai-1 0.1275 0.80306
    47 S_Mongola-1 Igorot S_Igorot-1 0 0.80301
    48 S_Mongola-1 Cambodian S_Cambodian-1 0.1407 0.80241
    49 S_Mongola-1 Even S_Even-1 0.1214 0.80214
    50 S_Mongola-1 Burmese S_Burmese-2 0.1169 0.80213
    51 S_Mongola-1 Yakut S_Yakut-2 0.1438 0.80209
    52 S_Mongola-1 Cambodian S_Cambodian-2 0.134 0.80188
    53 S_Mongola-1 Eskimo_Sireniki.DG S_Sireniki1 0 0.80124
    54 S_Mongola-1 Kyrgyz_Kyrgyzstan S_Kyrgyz-1 0.1127 0.79908
    55 S_Mongola-1 Kyrgyz_Kyrgyzstan S_Kyrgyz-2 0.1005 0.79815
    56 S_Mongola-1 Itelmen S_Itelman-1 0 0.79809
    57 S_Mongola-1 Eskimo_Naukan.DG S_Naukan2 0 0.79789
    58 S_Mongola-1 Eskimo_Chaplin.DG S_Chaplin1 0 0.79770
    59 S_Mongola-1 Eskimo_Naukan.DG S_Naukan1 0 0.79751
    60 S_Mongola-1 Eskimo_Sireniki.DG S_Sireniki2 0 0.79749
    61 S_Mongola-1 Kusunda S_Kusunda-1 0.1132 0.79740
    62 S_Mongola-1 Tubalar S_Tubalar-2 0 0.79509
    63 S_Mongola-1 Tubalar S_Tubalar-1 0.1107 0.79490
    64 S_Mongola-1 Chukchi S_Chukchi-1 0.0841 0.79357
    65 S_Mongola-1 Uyghur S_Uygur-1 0.0898 0.79336
    66 S_Mongola-1 Mexico_Zapotec.DG S_Zapotec1 0 0.79282
    67 S_Mongola-1 Mansi S_Mansi-1 0 0.79238
    68 S_Mongola-1 Hazara S_Hazara-1 0 0.79204
    69 S_Mongola-1 Pima S_Pima-1 0 0.79198
    70 S_Mongola-1 Uyghur S_Uygur-2 0 0.79197
    71 S_Mongola-1 Hazara S_Hazara-2 0 0.79170
    72 S_Mongola-1 Mayan S_Mayan-2 0 0.79120
    73 S_Mongola-1 Mixtec S_Mixtec-1 0 0.79120
    74 S_Mongola-1 Mixe S_Mixe-2 0 0.79115
    75 S_Mongola-1 Mexico_Zapotec.DG S_Zapotec2 0 0.79101
    76 S_Mongola-1 Mayan S_Mayan-1 0 0.79087
    77 S_Mongola-1 Quechua S_Quechua-3 0 0.79075
    78 S_Mongola-1 Mixe S_Mixe-3 0 0.79044
    79 S_Mongola-1 Piapoco S_Piapoco-2 0 0.79029
    80 S_Mongola-1 Quechua S_Quechua-1 0 0.79023
    81 S_Mongola-1 Quechua S_Quechua-2 0 0.78995
    82 S_Mongola-1 Pima S_Pima-2 0 0.78978
    83 S_Mongola-1 Mansi S_Mansi-2 0 0.78962
    84 S_Mongola-1 Khonda_Dora S_Khonda_Dora-1 0 0.78847
    85 S_Mongola-1 Tlingit S_Tlingit-2 0 0.78816
    86 S_Mongola-1 Mixtec S_Mixtec-2 0 0.78811
    87 S_Mongola-1 Maori S_Maori-1 0.0542 0.78805
    88 S_Mongola-1 Piapoco S_Piapoco-1 0 0.78747
    89 S_Mongola-1 Karitiana S_Karitiana-2 0 0.78742
    90 S_Mongola-1 Surui S_Surui-1 0 0.78727
    91 S_Mongola-1 Surui S_Surui-2 0 0.78565
    92 S_Mongola-1 Karitiana S_Karitiana-1 0 0.78561
    93 S_Mongola-1 Bengali S_Bengali-1 0 0.78436
    94 S_Mongola-1 Kusunda S_Kusunda-2 0 0.78408
    95 S_Mongola-1 Tlingit S_Tlingit-1 0 0.78388
    96 S_Mongola-1 Relli S_Relli-1 0 0.78344
    97 S_Mongola-1 Kapu S_Kapu-2 0 0.78280
    98 S_Mongola-1 Madiga S_Madiga-1 0 0.78227
    99 S_Mongola-1 Madiga S_Madiga-2 0 0.78175
    100 S_Mongola-1 Mala S_Mala-3 0 0.78161
    101 S_Mongola-1 Yadava S_Yadava-1 0 0.78157
    102 S_Mongola-1 Bengali S_Bengali-2 0 0.78140
    103 S_Mongola-1 Kapu S_Kapu-1 0 0.78130
    104 S_Mongola-1 Irula S_Irula-2 0 0.78128
    105 S_Mongola-1 Mala S_Mala-2 0 0.78128
    106 S_Mongola-1 Punjabi S_Punjabi-1 0 0.78107
    107 S_Mongola-1 Irula S_Irula-1 0 0.78107
    108 S_Mongola-1 Burusho S_Burusho-2 0 0.78081
    109 S_Mongola-1 Yadava S_Yadava-2 0 0.78078
    S_Mongola-1 Saami S_Saami-1 0 0.78063
    111 S_Mongola-1 Brahmin S_Brahmin-2 0 0.78031
    S_Mongola-1 Saami S_Saami-2 0 0.78012
    113 S_Mongola-1 Relli S_Relli-2 0 0.77974
    114 S_Mongola-1 Punjabi S_Punjabi-3 0 0.77920
    115 S_Mongola-1 Bougainville S_Bougainville-1 0 0.77900
    116 S_Mongola-1 Burusho S_Burusho-1 0 0.77885
    117 S_Mongola-1 Punjabi S_Punjabi-2 0 0.77885
    118 S_Mongola-1 Brahmin S_Brahmin-1 0 0.77874
    119 S_Mongola-1 Bougainville S_Bougainville-2 0 0.77866
    120 S_Mongola-1 Sindhi S_Sindhi-2 0 0.77851
    121 S_Mongola-1 Pathan S_Pathan-1 0 0.77838
    122 S_Mongola-1 Punjabi S_Punjabi-4 0 0.77776
    S_Mongola-1 Kurd-Iraq WGS 0 0.77625
    124 S_Mongola-1 Pathan S_Pathan-2 0 0.77597
    125 S_Mongola-1 Ossetian-North S_Ossetian-1 0 0.77575
    126 S_Mongola-1 Russian S_Russian-1 0 0.77570
    S_Mongola-1 Finnish S_Finnish-1 0 0.77476
    128 S_Mongola-1 Sindhi S_Sindhi-1 0 0.77473
    129 S_Mongola-1 Turkish-Kayseri S_Turkish-Kayseri-1 0 0.77463
    130 S_Mongola-1 Tajik S_Tajik-2 0 0.77448
    131 S_Mongola-1 YANA_UP_WGS Yana1 0 0.77422
    132 S_Mongola-1 Ossetian-North S_Ossetian-2 0 0.77413
    133 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-10 0 0.77381
    134 S_Mongola-1 Balochi S_Balochi-2 0 0.77365
    135 S_Mongola-1 Brahui S_Brahui-1 0 0.77363
    136 S_Mongola-1 Adygei S_Adygei-1 0 0.77334
    137 S_Mongola-1 Makrani S_Makrani-1 0 0.77334
    138 S_Mongola-1 Finnish S_Finnish-3 0 0.77319
    139 S_Mongola-1 Adygei S_Adygei-2 0 0.77319
    140 S_Mongola-1 Kalash S_Kalash-2 0 0.77319
    141 S_Mongola-1 Turkish-Kayseri S_Turkish-Kayseri-2 0 0.77319
    142 S_Mongola-1 Chechen S_Chechen-1 0 0.77312
    143 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-9 0 0.77307
    144 S_Mongola-1 Russian S_Russian-2 0 0.77288
    145 S_Mongola-1 Icelandic S_Icelandic-1 0 0.77260
    146 S_Mongola-1 Finnish S_Finnish-2 0 0.77258
    147 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-12 0 0.77257
    148 S_Mongola-1 Kalash S_Kalash-1 0 0.77247
    149 S_Mongola-1 Lezgin S_Lezgin-1 0 0.77245
    150 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-8 0 0.77232
    151 S_Mongola-1 Russia_Abkhasian S_Abkhasian-1 0 0.77197
    152 S_Mongola-1 Iranian-Fars S_Iranian-Fars-1 0 0.77194
    153 S_Mongola-1 Brahui S_Brahui-2 0 0.77178
    154 S_Mongola-1 Russia_Abkhasian S_Abkhasian-2 0 0.77170
    155 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-1 0 0.77164
    156 S_Mongola-1 Norwegian S_Norwegian-1 0 0.77159
    157 S_Mongola-1 Orcadian S_Orcadian-2 0 0.77158
    158 S_Mongola-1 Estonian S_Estonian-1 0 0.77155
    159 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-7 0 0.77150
    160 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-11 0 0.77146
    161 S_Mongola-1 Estonian S_Estonian-2 0 0.77144
    162 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-13 0 0.77131
    163 S_Mongola-1 Tajik S_Tajik-1 0 0.77131
    164 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-14 0 0.77129
    165 S_Mongola-1 Hungarian S_Hungarian-2 0 0.77120
    166 S_Mongola-1 Czech S_Czech-2 0 0.77120
    167 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-3 0 0.77119
    168 S_Mongola-1 Icelandic S_Icelandic-2 0 0.77119
    169 S_Mongola-1 Hungarian S_Hungarian-1 0 0.77111
    170 S_Mongola-1 Polish S_Polish-1 0 0.77110
    171 S_Mongola-1 Bulgarian S_Bulgarian-1 0 0.77106
    172 S_Mongola-1 Greek S_Greek-1 0 0.77103
    173 S_Mongola-1 Iranian-Fars S_Iranian-Fars-2 0 0.77103
    174 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-5 0 0.77101
    175 S_Mongola-1 French S_French-2 0 0.77082
    176 S_Mongola-1 Georgian S_Georgian-1 0 0.77071
    177 S_Mongola-1 Balochi S_Balochi-1 0 0.77062
    178 S_Mongola-1 Spanish S_Spanish-1 0 0.77061
    179 S_Mongola-1 Armenian S_Armenian-1 0 0.77054
    180 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-6 0 0.77049
    181 S_Mongola-1 Bergamo S_Bergamo-2 0 0.77017
    182 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-2 0 0.77008
    183 S_Mongola-1 Bulgarian S_Bulgarian-2 0 0.77007
    184 S_Mongola-1 Papuan S_Papuan-4 0 0.77005
    185 S_Mongola-1 Spanish S_Spanish-2 0 0.76981
    186 S_Mongola-1 Greek S_Greek-2 0 0.76981
    187 S_Mongola-1 Basque S_Basque-1 0 0.76979
    188 S_Mongola-1 English S_English-1 0 0.76977
    189 S_Mongola-1 Lezgin S_Lezgin-2 0 0.76975
    190 S_Mongola-1 Tuscan S_Tuscan-2 0 0.76960
    191 S_Mongola-1 Albanian.DG S_Albanian1 0 0.76953
    192 S_Mongola-1 English S_English-2 0 0.76951
    193 S_Mongola-1 Armenian S_Armenian-2 0 0.76950
    194 S_Mongola-1 Sardinian S_Sardinian-2 0 0.76946
    195 S_Mongola-1 Orcadian S_Orcadian-1 0 0.76909
    196 S_Mongola-1 Tuscan S_Tuscan-1 0 0.76906
    197 S_Mongola-1 Jew_Iraqi S_Iraqi_Jew-1 0 0.76901
    198 S_Mongola-1 Basque S_Basque-2 0 0.76888
    199 S_Mongola-1 Georgian S_Georgian-2 0 0.76886
    200 S_Mongola-1 Jew_Iraqi S_Iraqi_Jew-2 0 0.76865
    201 S_Mongola-1 Jordanian S_Jordanian-3 0 0.76809
    202 S_Mongola-1 French S_French-1 0 0.76796
    203 S_Mongola-1 BedouinB S_BedouinB-2 0 0.76779
    204 S_Mongola-1 Druze S_Druze-1 0 0.76757
    205 S_Mongola-1 Druze S_Druze-2 0 0.76754
    206 S_Mongola-1 Makrani S_Makrani-2 0 0.76747
    207 S_Mongola-1 Jew_Yemenite S_Yemenite_Jew-2 0 0.76622
    208 S_Mongola-1 Jew_Yemenite S_Yemenite_Jew-1 0 0.76575
    209 S_Mongola-1 Sardinian S_Sardinian-1 0 0.76564
    210 S_Mongola-1 BedouinB S_BedouinB-1 0 0.76460
    211 S_Mongola-1 Jordanian S_Jordanian-2 0 0.76413
    212 S_Mongola-1 Samaritan S_Samaritan-1 0 0.76396
    213 S_Mongola-1 Jordanian S_Jordanian-1 0 0.76261
    214 S_Mongola-1 Saharawi S_Saharawi-2 0 0.75981
    215 S_Mongola-1 Saharawi S_Saharawi-1 0 0.75964
    216 S_Mongola-1 Mozabite S_Mozabite-1 0 0.75937
    217 S_Mongola-1 Mozabite S_Mozabite-2 0 0.75824
    222 S_Mongola-1 Somali S_Somali-1 0 0.74788
    224 S_Mongola-1 Masai S_Masai-2 0 0.74381
    226 S_Mongola-1 Masai S_Masai-1 0 0.74274
    232 S_Mongola-1 Gambian S_Gambian-2 0 0.73200
    233 S_Mongola-1 BantuKenya S_BantuKenya-1 0 0.73139
    234 S_Mongola-1 Luo S_Luo-2 0 0.73107
    235 S_Mongola-1 BantuKenya S_BantuKenya-2 0 0.73020
    236 S_Mongola-1 Luhya S_Luhya-1 0 0.73005
    237 S_Mongola-1 Luhya S_Luhya-2 0 0.73002
    238 S_Mongola-1 Mandenka S_Mandenka-2 0 0.72934
    239 S_Mongola-1 Gambian S_Gambian-1 0 0.72933
    240 S_Mongola-1 Esan S_Esan-2 0 0.72920
    241 S_Mongola-1 Yoruba S_Yoruba-2 0 0.72879
    242 S_Mongola-1 Mandenka S_Mandenka-1 0 0.72872
    243 S_Mongola-1 Yoruba S_Yoruba-1 0 0.72816
    244 S_Mongola-1 Esan S_Esan-1 0 0.72810
    245 S_Mongola-1 Mende S_Mende-1 0 0.72793
    246 S_Mongola-1 Mende S_Mende-2 0 0.72788
    247 S_Mongola-1 Biaka S_Biaka-1 0 0.72484
    248 S_Mongola-1 Biaka S_Biaka-2 0 0.72347
    249 S_Mongola-1 Mbuti S_Mbuti-3 0 0.72046
    250 S_Mongola-1 Mbuti S_Mbuti-1 0 0.72010
    251 S_Mongola-1 Mbuti S_Mbuti-2 0 0.72005
    252 S_Mongola-1 Khomani_San S_Khomani_San-2 0 0.71521
    253 S_Mongola-1 Ju_hoan_North S_Ju_hoan_North-2 0 0.71514
    254 S_Mongola-1 Ju_hoan_North S_Ju_hoan_North-3 0 0.71460
    255 S_Mongola-1 Khomani_San S_Khomani_San-1 0 0.71302
    Very interesting. How much East Eurasian ancestry for the Saamis can we infer from this IBS comparison?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Komintasavalta View Post

Code:

Code for ADMIXTOOLS 2:

Code:
    target="Saami.DG"

write_csv(qp2,"/tmp/qp")

Code:
    library(tidyverse)
    library(reshape2)
    library(colorspace)

t=read_csv("/tmp/qp")

# t=t[t$p>.05,]

t=t[-2]
    t2=melt(t,id.var="pat")

coord_flip()+
    theme(
      legend.margin=margin(0),
    )+
    xlab("")+
    Very interesting is Saami.DG the same as the Saami samples in G25? Can you try to model the Saami and Mari and see how much EEF they have now using qpAdm if you can?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information