Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,074
    Given: 1,717

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaromir View Post
    lol, did I wrote anything offensive? I stated facts, you offended whole country, why? is that G2a or Swiss typical behaviour?
    Only Swiss Italian.

Btw, that blonde Noric is definitely more light Central Euro/Alps looking than northern Euro.

He probably thinks these people look northern European:

and this guy looks Med:

The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,815
    Given: 7,518

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gondor View Post

This guy doesn't pass in Northern Europe?????????????

This fucking people man, you are a bunch of looser, you think you are better? Do something in life, be the first Estonian worth a damn in history. You are the new fucking nazis. A guy called xenophobic Prussian? Fuck! We never dealt with the fucking nazi man, they are still there.
    haha you are dealing with Poles, both of them

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    haha you are dealing with Poles, both of them
    Even if you think us Polacks are stupid, we atleast know how our people look. I haven't seen one Polack here with OWD, I personally know people like Peterski and Roy have a very realistic idea of how their people actually look, they don't want to lighten them, darken them, etc.

The same can't be said for Southern Europeans, so much so it's actually very pathetic. You people were born and raised there and complete foreigners have a more realistic, unbiased idea how you actually look(some exceptions of course, like Deneb and Sikeliot). Either you don't like how you look or it's some sort of coping mechanism to make all Europeans "closer". If you asked 100 northern Europeans somewhat into anthropology if "15-20 people" of these people can pass there, you would not find a single one who would agree, whether or not some Swiss Italian wants to look Swedish.

Also, absolutely fucking rich coming from an Albanian. You're in the same Polack boat hombre, not only that, but relegated to below deck on the thirld world Euro boat. You're also a person who rather pathetically whined about Albanian pigmentation in another thread when you disagreed with someone else's observation, and also personally chimped out on me on atleast one occasion when I didn't respond to your random "cLaSsIfY mY fAmIlY mEmBeR" thread, so kindly fuck off.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Even if you think us Polacks are stupid, we atleast know how our people look. I haven't seen one Polack here with OWD, I personally know people like Peterski and Roy have a very realistic idea of how their people actually look, they don't want to lighten them, darken them, etc.

The same can't be said for Southern Europeans, so much so it's actually very pathetic. You people were born and raised there and complete foreigners have a more realistic, unbiased idea how you actually look(some exceptions of course, like Deneb and Sikeliot). Either you don't like how you look or it's some sort of coping mechanism to make all Europeans "closer". If you asked 100 northern Europeans somewhat into anthropology if "15-20 people" of these people can pass there, you would not find a single one who would agree, whether or not some Swiss Italian wants to look Swedish.

Also, absolutely fucking rich coming from an Albanian. You're in the same Polack boat hombre, not only that, but relegated to below deck on the thirld world Euro boat. You're also a person who rather pathetically whined about Albanian pigmentation in another thread when you disagreed with someone else's observation, and also personally chimped out on me on atleast one occasion when I didn't respond to your random "cLaSsIfY mY fAmIlY mEmBeR" thread, so kindly fuck off.
    I only said you are poles so his anger could be redirected. Nothing agaisnt Poles at all hombre.
    oh and was it family member or just ALbanian, I don't remember but probably did it because I don't like if I give a rep in vain

Take a chil pill, I didnt take you for this guy after all your self important opinions...

oh, and I disagreed with that jugoslav guy and his "study" about the coloring of Albanians simply because it was silly.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,860
    Given: 18,268

1 Not allowed!

Polish temper?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    I only said you are poles so his anger could be redirected. Nothing agaisnt Poles at all hombre.
    oh and was it family member or just ALbanian, I don't remember but probably did it because I don't like if I give a rep in vain

Take a chil pill, I didnt take you for this guy after all your self important opinions...

oh, and I disagreed with that jugoslav guy and his "study" about the coloring of Albanians simply because it was silly.
    You didn't only disagree, you got butthurt. Anyway, I misunderstood your post, but clearly it could've been interpreted as what I interpreted it as, really could've been either or. Still, I can admit when I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daco Celtic View Post
    Polish temper?
    That's the 0.5% Irish.
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You didn't only disagree, you got butthurt. Anyway, I misunderstood your post, but clearly it could've been interpreted as what I interpreted it as, really could've been either or. Still, I can admit when I'm wrong.

That's the 0.5% Irish.

ok classify him

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...Guljelm-Radoja

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-25-2024 @ 05:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    celtic germanic romance
    Ethnicity
    irish belgian german french
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 738
    Given: 35

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gondor View Post
    Exotic Italians were barred from entering the parliament.
    I have a feeling some of the more woggy looking senators were excluded when these samples were compiled for this thread. I think this was a bit cherrypicked.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-25-2024 @ 05:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    celtic germanic romance
    Ethnicity
    irish belgian german french
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 738
    Given: 35

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaromir View Post
    can't pass here in Northern Europe, none of them
    There are a few hundreds of faces to choose from and you're telling us not one can pass in northern Europe? Your troll game is strong!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-28-2022 @ 08:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,225
    Given: 1,067

1 Not allowed!

Dinarids/Alpinids/Armenoids/Meds-Atlantids mainly, some Borrebies and Paleo-Sardinians/Berids aswell, they mainly look like a mix between French people and Balkanites/Albanians imo

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information