Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: People and architecture of Mexico City [4k video]

Lozano

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by elemperador93 View Post
    how cute, you got all the time in the world in your run down barrio to create stupid memes... in the real world, this is what your beloved spaniards that you adore and worship think, youre opinion is shit and completely irrelevent colombasimio we are the cradle/center of the hispanosphere whether you like it or not, and we dont give af about you! Mexicans dominate you colombarats even in the drug trade that you created, we took that over too, its what we do, get it by now putita?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqpcv5-6pdI
    I didn't even create that meme you retard!. You just Google mexichango and in image section is what u get, people from all over the hispanosphere laughing at your ugly monkey asses.

We (real hispanos) don't give a shit about that Planet of the apes I mean México, you call the greatest hispánic place. Americans give us a better pass in the US, we are more accepted than ever Colombian Americans as well as Argentinos, Uruguayans, Chileans, Cubans, have more rent per cápita, more household, more job offer than you ugly chicanochangos, so how does It make you feel loser?

And how pathetic you must be to mention drug business.That's all you guys care, drugs, and without it, you'd be a Bolivia 2.0 even worse.

Listen... The richness a single man could generate with a single cartel, i.e Escobar. In México takes 20 bloody cartels massacring your own people and hanging them in bridges upside down like animals, if that wasn't enough you guys chopping people like porks after impale them like the little aztec wild indios you are. Putting 5 cities of yours in the top of most dangerous in the world even above South Sudán

That Mexichango of Chapo couldn't even touch US floor, Escobar meanwhile laugh at all them, he even took selfies in the White House u monkeys hahaha!!. That's simple because our IQ is naturally higher, bcs we are whiter and more developed in business, even the first aircraft company in latin america was created here! You guys keep stuck in the past benefiting from the bussiness that we created while we innovate and earn our money clean and with honor. That's what we do, domesticationg you guys with bussiness engineering, and you benefiting and copying like the little simiorats low IQ that you are.

Without the US next to you and benefiting from trade deals you are nothing pathetic losers. Understood by know little simio?
    Last edited by Lozano; 03-21-2021 at 07:09 AM.

Last Online
    03-05-2022 @ 12:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian+N8V American
    Ethnicity
    New Worlder
    Ancestry
    Regions of Spain, Italy, Northern/Central Mexico, Texas y California
    Country
    Mexico
    Hero
    Gonzalo Guerrero, Hernan Cortes, Pancho Villa, Cuauhtemoc, Diego Rivera
    Relationship Status
    Sugar baby
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozano View Post
    I didn't even create that meme you retard!. You just Google mexichango and in image section is what u get, people from all over the hispanosphere laughing at your ugly monkey asses.

We (real hispanos) don't give a shit about that Planet of the apes I mean México, you call the greatest hispánic place. Americans give us a better pass in the US, we are more accepted than ever Colombian Americans as well as Argentinos, Uruguayans, Chileans, Cubans, have more rent per cápita, more household, more job offer than you ugly chicanochangos, so how does It make you feel loser?

And how pathetic you must be to mention drug business.That's all you guys care, drugs, and without it, you'd be a Bolivia 2.0 even worse.

Listen... The richness a single man could generate with a single cartel, i.e Escobar. In México takes 20 bloody cartels massacring your own people and hanging them in bridges upside down like animals, if that wasn't enough you guys chopping people like porks after impale them like the little aztec wild indios you are. Putting 5 cities of yours in the top of most dangerous in the world even above South Sudán

That Mexichango of Chapo couldn't even touch US floor, Escobar meanwhile laugh at all them, he even took selfies in the White House u monkeys hahaha!!. That's simple because our IQ is naturally higher, bcs we are whiter and more developed in business, even the first aircraft company in latin america was created here! You guys keep stuck in the past benefiting from the bussiness that we created while we innovate and earn our money clean and with honor. That's what we do, domesticationg you guys with bussiness engineering, and you benefiting and copying like the little simiorats low IQ that you are.

Without the US next to you and benefiting from trade deals you are nothing pathetic losers. Understood by know little simio?
    and he lashes out like the little simiachanga that he is mexicans living in your mind rent free and better than you in every way imaginable, and the center of hispanidad just like your beloved spaniard tells you i didnt even bother reading your pathetic simia rant loser, go clean my toilet and make me an arepa stupid barriohut dwelling horse faced changa we beat you in ever way, even in the trade you ugly little narcos created hahaha you understand midget horsefaced ugly boy body looking simia?!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 06:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,874
    Given: 12,909

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozano View Post
    We (real hispanos) don't give a shit about that Planet of the apes I mean México, you call the greatest hispánic place. Americans give us a better pass in the US, we are more accepted than ever Colombian Americans as well as Argentinos, Uruguayans, Chileans, Cubans,
    Mexican-Americans are well accepted in the USA.The most common racial intermarraiges are among Mexican/Anglo couples.

Lauren Sanchez who is Mexican-American is dating the wealthiest man in the world. Jeff Bezos is American too.

2 Mexican women are married into one of the most powerfull family in the world. The Bush familiy has produced 2 American presidents. American presidents are the most powerfull men on earth.
    The Bush family is a political dynasty that has produced 2 presidents,2 governors,1congressman,1 senator and one CIA chief.

have more rent per cápita, more household, more job offer than you ugly chicanochangos, so how does It make you feel loser?
    Those hispanic nationalities send middle upper class immigrants to the USA. Mexico has higher per capita,than Cuba,Colombia and Argentina.

In 2019, the GDP per capita in Colombia amounted to around 6,423.18 U.S. dollars.
    In 2019, Mexico's GDP per capita amounted to approximately 9,862.44 U.S. dollars. For further information, see Mexico's GDP.
    Mexicans are wealthier than Colombians. Mexico has more billionaires and millionaires than Colombians.

Monterrey is the wealthiest city in latin america.

7. Mexico City – 1,850 multimillionires ranked 7th worldwide
    19. Mexico City – 102,000 millionaires ranked 19th worldwide
    https://www.aluxurytravelblog.com/2013/05/15/the-wealthiest-cities-in-the-world/

I wonder why you think Colombians are richer than Mexicans when its not reality.

That's simple because our IQ is naturally higher, bcs we are whiter

Wrong.Mexicans have higher IQ than Colombians even when you Colombians are whItier.

The average Mexican IQ is 94.3 and Colombia's average is only 88 IQ

Raven's Standard Progressive Matrices test was administered to a representative sample of 920 white, Mestizo and Native Mexican Indian children aged 7-10 years in Mexico. The mean IQs in relation to a British mean of 100 obtained from the 1979 British standardization sample and adjusted for the estimated subsequent increase were: 98.0 for whites, 94.3 for Mestizos and 83.3 for Native Mexican Indians.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15688574/

IQ 88 for Colombia.

Remember Mexico has way more inventors than Colombia.

and more developed in business, even the first aircraft company in latin america was created here!
    Wrong again. Mexico has the most top multinational companies in the whole Latin America.
    Mexico has 28
    Colombia has 11

The free trade with Canada and the USA started in 1994.
    As we can see Mexico in 1990 was wealthier than Colombia .4 years before NAFTA STARTED.
    Mexico had a closed market economy before NAFTA and MEXICO was still wealthier than Colombia. FACTS BRING REALITY .

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/...tbl3_268566540
    Last edited by RMuller; 03-21-2021 at 05:09 PM.

Daven

0 Not allowed!

I thought Mexicans and Colombians got along. No mestizo brotherhood at all?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    It's Emperador and Lozano. im just here to correct with FACTS what Lozano has said and is not trrue what he has said. Im not fighting with him.

Last Online
    03-21-2023 @ 02:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Latin.
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized Gracile-Med
    Politics
    I don't give a fuck about it.
    Hero
    Nobody
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,836
    Given: 5,025

2 Not allowed!

Mexico is the Hispanic American country that interests me the most.

Hope I visit it in the future.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Latinus View Post
    Mexico is the Hispanic American country that interests me the most.

Hope I visit it in the future.
    Cool .Mexicans like Brazilians of all races.

Lozano

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RMuller View Post

Those hispanic nationalities send middle upper class immigrants to the USA. Mexico has higher per capita,than Cuba,Colombia and Argentina.
    FALSE.You keep with the same excuses over and over that colombians send middle-upper class citizens to the US when is completely false,
    and I've proved it already.

The inmigration period when colombians send middle upper classe was back in the 60s and 70s.From the 90s to out current
    days Colombia has been sending to Spain and the USA inmigration from middle-lower classes mostly.

https://www.cancilleria.gov.co/colom...acion/historia

Diana Trujillo Like her MILLIONS of example. You just have to check the background of milllions of famous colombian-americans, most come from
    poor background.

Diana Trujillo was 17 years old and had $ 300 in her pocket when she arrived in the United States from Colombia.

She for years she cleaned houses to pay for her studies and graduate in aerospace engineering.

(Lil Pump, Diane Gerrero, Travis Pastrana Sofia Vergera etc etc... are from porr background as well)

Testimony From New Yorker user Daven of real Colombians has meet...

We have plenty of Colombians here and from interactions with many in the past I got the impression that a lot were of working background. Another chunk doesn't seem like it though. That's just my experience of course. I've never lived in a neighborhood full of Colombians. You can say my exposure to them is limited. They're commonly found in certain parts of Queens like Corora, Jackson Heights and maybe Astoria.
    You can ask spaniards how inmigration in their countries is and you will get the exact same answer, even if going to Spain is more expensive than going to the US.

Summarazing, colombians in the US are given a better pass since have higher indicators, deal with it

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigr...stadounidenses.

Monterrey is the wealthiest city in latin america.
    Wrong.

"The richest cities in Latin America according to this indicator (the one that somehow measures the average purchasing power of each inhabitant) does lead to the city of Brasilia on the podium, with a GDP per capita of ~ $ 29,600 (always in PPP) .Secondly, the city of Buenos Aires, with ~ $ 28,000, makes the capital of tango the richest mega-city at the same time. Followed by Monterrey with ~26.000 USD $"

https://panamericanworld.com/revista...noam%C3%A9rica.

The real indicators to measure the potential of a whole city is not how wealthy the city is or pib per capita indicators, but there are many other aspects too

Multiple indicators compilated in Wikipedia from various sources. Monterrey places 12

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:...%A9rica_Latina

7. Mexico City – 1,850 multimillionires ranked 7th worldwide
    19. Mexico City – 102,000 millionaires ranked 19th worldwide
    https://www.aluxurytravelblog.com/20...-in-the-world/

I wonder why you think Colombians are richer than Mexicans when its not reality.
    Yes it is reality. WIthout counting segrageted states when doin the average, colombia has te exact than Mexico gdp per capita in most states

There's no single state or population in Mexico with such indicators and with such number of habitants like these

Meta (Villavicencio)

Gdp per capita (per year): 39.011.868 USD $
    Population (2018): 1.04 millions
    HDI: 0.822
    Unemployment: 14.7%
    Source(Official) : https://www.dane.gov.co/files/icer/2...R_Meta2015.pdf

Casanare (Yopal)

Gdp per capita (per year): $43.310.425
    Population (2018): 420.504
    HDI: 0,867
    Unemployment:
    9,9%%
    Source (Official): https://www.dane.gov.co/files/icer/2...anare_2015.pdf

Wrong.Mexicans have higher IQ than Colombians even when you Colombians are whItier.

The average Mexican IQ is 94.3 and Colombia's average is only 88 IQ.

Raven's Standard Progressive Matrices test was administered to a representative sample of 920 white, Mestizo and Native Mexican Indian children aged 7-10 years in Mexico. The mean IQs in relation to a British mean of 100 obtained from the 1979 British standardization sample and adjusted for the estimated subsequent increase were: 98.0 for whites, 94.3 for Mestizos and 83.3 for Native Mexican Indians.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15688574/

IQ 88 for Colombia.
    Wrong. Mexicans IQ is lower than Colombians, even when you Mexicans are less SSA
    and have 20 times less negros tested.

This is one of the biggest if not the biggest studies to date of this topic

Mexico IQ: 87
    Colombia IQ: 88

http://www.rlynn.co.uk/uploads/pdfs/...%20Nations.pdf

And that with us testing almost more blacks than mestizos and whites together!!!!. Which means without that overrepresented of negros we would be even more above you

Remember Mexico has way more inventors than Colombia.

Wrong again. Mexico has the most top multinational companies in the whole Latin America.
    Mexico has 28
    Colombia has 11

Not surprised at all, since your population is the highest in hispano america, and since you are the principal benefict from USA trade deals, NAFTA, T-MEC, etc...
    And your products are guaranteed to be first place before any latino-american country.

Nonetheless, you can still observe how Chile and Colombia populations together are almost half of Mexico's one, STILL we have more international companies and investment than you

#FACTS
    Last edited by Lozano; 03-22-2021 at 11:59 AM.

Lozano

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RMuller View Post
    It's Emperador and Lozano. im just here to correct with FACTS what Lozano has said and is not trrue what he has said. Im not fighting with him.
    Don't worry. I am also correcting with FACTS what you said "it's correct", i am not fighting with you at all.

I just show myself anti-mexican with elemperador with the rest of mexican users I am really nice towards them, since they don't touch my balls and insult me.
    Last edited by Lozano; 03-22-2021 at 12:11 PM.

Lozano

0 Not allowed!

And yess, the first aircraft company in America was created in Colombia not in Mexico or anywhere else

It's name is SCADTA (Now Avianca) founded in 1919. After KLM is the oldest aircraft company in the world.

https://easbcn.com/las-cinco-aerolin...s%20Orientales.

Last edited by Lozano; 03-22-2021 at 01:36 PM.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information